Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Correlation Study: UFOs/Hurricanes

Thanks Lee! And thanks all for your comments too.
    Will try to keep up on this as it is definitely a worthwhile endeavor to at least view these types of correlations for more information concerning the UFO phenomenon.
    NYlily pointed out something that I plan on looking into. Thanks for bringing that up lily!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Franklin View Post
    A person whom I won't name, was skeptical about UFOs. The person was in Arizona recently and at the hotel, was called by their roommate to come outside, "You've got to see this!"
    The person said, they saw more than 100 orange balls of light(?) flying silently. They disappeared over the roof of the hotel. The person ran to the corner of the building to see more of them, but they had disappeared.

I asked and found out from the person, that they were not connected/on one aircraft.

Never a word on the media of course.
    Mainstream media is always quiet or have some lame excuse for it.

There have been many reports all over the place about those orange and red fireballs... and it's not letting up either. This month, according to some reporting sites are showing an influx of more of those sightings than ever before.

Thanks Harry for commenting on that!
    Last edited by A99; 11-15-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hey so I guess my buddy isn't crazy sfter all. it looks like a lot of people in our area also saw similar orangey red balls of light too. Maybe the storm is our 3rd density perception of some sort of battle or activity going on in 4th density, that we interpret as crazy weather. Maybe there's a sort of density bleedthrough going on as a result of it so we see all these UFO's (beings from a higher density??)