Thread: UFO crashing caught on Tape. Real or not?

UFO crashing caught on Tape. Real or not?

Found this in a most unusual place. Don't see it posted anywhere. So here it is....

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

That is interesting.

I've never seen this one before. I'd like to see if one of our video experts can make something of it.

Where did you find it, DF?

They put diesel in by mistake.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I've never seen this one before. I'd like to see if one of our video experts can make something of it.

Where did you find it, DF?
    I was looking at you tube posting the songs I put up in "What are you listening to" thread, and it was in the choices on the right of other songs.

That's why I said it was in an unusual place.....
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    I was looking at you tube posting the songs I put up in "What are you listening to" thread, and it was in the choices on the right of other songs.

That's why I said it was in an unusual place.....
    Now that YouTube is owned by Google they track your searches. So what you saw there on the side panel was most likely a "suggestion" from YouTube for a video you might like to watch. And in this case it worked!

I'd like to hear from the analysts on this one. It doesn't look real to me which means there is a very good chance it is real.

Hard to tell but I think the background and UFO are not moving in unison to the camera movements. Also the UFO just does not look right to me. I don't have the software to prove it though

I've been programming computer graphics as a hobby for 30 years. The smoke trail and the object merge very well with the background. I would say the object and the smoke trail are real and happened at that location and aren't superimposed.

What the object is, i haven't a clue.

DC.