Thread: Best UFO Sightings 2012

Best UFO Sightings 2012

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I do realize the internet helps spread sightings, yet it does seem as of the past year there are more sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I do realize the internet helps spread sightings, yet it does seem as of the past year there are more sightings.
    There was one for September 2012 too, but I couldn't find it again.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Found some more......Some may have been posted previously.....

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes

Don't know why October Volume 1 is listed and then this one. Couldn't find a volume 2

Last edited by Dragonfire; 11-21-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I think more than a few people are making an effort to publish/post a record aimed at a bigger audience, like we are doing here with Dragonfire posting the vids and we also post Filer's pics and reports. That way, anyone interested can come here and get a very good overview of what has been going on. A serious researcher could use The OutPost as a starting point, then follow links. If we had some sort of listing of books and other resources, or book reviews...