Thread: Dr. Jonathan Reed's evidence?

Dr. Jonathan Reed's evidence?

Any thoughts on this?

While hiking in the Pacific Northwest with his dog Suzy, Dr. Jonathan Reed stumbled on simply one of mankind's greatest finds and/or questions in all of modern time. The real truth concerning First-Contact and the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial-alien life.

Unlike any story ever told, Dr. Reed's fascinating account shows us in vivid detail the traumatic mental images of unforeseen obstacles and mind-bending rewards revealed during this astonishing journey."

Throughout this emotionally devastating and physically paralyzing ordeal, Jonathan takes us with him, "through the looking-glass", to experience the very moment of his startling Alien Encounter and all the terror and disruption to his life that has since ensued. As if in a continuing nightmare, his serene life has forever been fractured into a heterogeneous enigma.

Read more: odisealink.com

We had several exchanges with him at the old forum. When pressured to provide evidence none was forthcoming. It is amazing the longevity of the story but I think it is just that - a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We had several exchanges with him at the old forum. When pressured to provide evidence none was forthcoming. It is amazing the longevity of the story but I think it is just that - a story.
    Thanks...

At OM, we actually caught him creating sock-puppet accounts, pretending to be witnesses backing up Reed's story, which got him banned permanently.

He's a fraud, IMO.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

A neighbor keeps trying to convince me this guy is the real deal. I had seen the video a long time ago, perhaps at OM.

For whatever reason, I had discarded the story as unreliable.

Agreed, if he has physical proof then produce it.