Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DNA study confirms Bigfoot is real

I chalked Bigfoot up to being a reference of a specific type of E.T. inhabiting Earth.

http://www.thinkaboutitdocs.com/the-wadig/
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    I chalked Bigfoot up to being a reference of a specific type of E.T. inhabiting Earth.

As one who has actually seen a Bigfoot, my first impression was that this is an intelligent being. The creature was completely aware of it's surroundings and made it's appearance at the exact moment when it would risk minimum exposure. I am not at all surprised at the DNA findings. As to how they came to exist, that will remain a mystery until which time we can ask one. Every Native American tribe in the America's has a legend based on this creature. Many of the legends go back tens of thousands of years. The Cherokee call themselves the "First People." Yet they refer to Tsul Kalu as the "Old Man of the Forest." They treat them with respect and give them a wide birth so not to offend them. They are believed to have mystical powers and can easily outsmart even the most expierenced trackers. It would be easy to see them as an Alien species or at least as genetically engineered by some unknown Alien race. It would explain how they can be so elusive, even in modern times.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post

The bigfoot DNA relates to ancient polar bear? Polar bears and apes are far apart in zoology, WTF, all reports say APE. If the DNA were right it would take alien manipulation of that DNA to bring out ape traits. Why not start out with ape DNA? Only more DNA samples will answer some important questions that are raised by this report.

“While the three Sasquatch nuclear genomes aligned well with one another and showed significant homology to human chromosome 11 which is highly conserved in primates, the Sasquatch genomes were novel and fell well outside of known ancient hominin as well as ape sequences,” explains Ketchum. “Because some of the mtDNA haplogroups found in our Sasquatch samples originated as late as 13,000 years ago, we are hypothesizing that the Sasquatch are human hybrids, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.”

This follows more in the line with Native American legends and belief. The Cherokee tell stories of the Tsul Kalu (Prince of the forest or Old man of the forest) living in well organized communities. They were recognized to be and treated as any other Native American Tribe by my early ancestors. There are stories of how the Cherokee and Bigfoot traded and communicated with each other at first, but Tsul Kalu had an eye for the young Cherokee maidens. It is not sure what exactly was the fate of the kidnapped women, but the Cherokee, like many other Native Tribes, learned to keep thier distance.
    My point is, according to legend, they communicated, were hunter/gatherers, built permanent lodging, made fire and buried thier dead. This is not the behavior of a bear.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!