Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DNA study confirms Bigfoot is real

DNA study confirms Bigfoot is real

Bigfoot is REAL

A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study CONFIRMS the existence of a the hominin hybrid species living in North America that is commonly called "Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch" (NOTE: Subscribers can still listen to this show). Their extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by veterinarian Melba S. Ketchum, who says, "Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

More at: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/bigfoot-real
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

It will be interesting to see how mainstream this goes.

I can wait for the results. Jumping the gun on research results has become an everyday thing. It is about egos, politics and money. Another problem is that few reporters understand science well enough to write something other than a paraphrased press release. Science is still science, though, and a well done study is hard to refute on substantive grounds.

Several sites have basically the same story. No update yet from the researchers. I read last night that another DNA study is almost ready for release and this group was afraid of getting beat, so one person jumped ahead. In other cases I know about it was usually one member of a team acting on his own without the consent of the others. Just academic hijinks.

DNA confirms Bigfoot existance..

This goes along with post number 1 above.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I still consider this one to be in the "pending" column. Either the results will be confirmed or they won't. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of people running around the woods with cameras these days. I wouldn't be too surprised to see one of them get the Big One.

Doesn't it always seem that any photo or video taken is always fuzzy, so to speak. Or when it is fairly clear, it is at a somewhat greater distance away.

Saw the BFRO show when they were in West Virginia. They baited a spot with fresh inards from a meat packing plant close by and set a trail cam looking at the spot. They heard a call and knocks. Went to check the bait and it was completely gone. The trail camera that was pointed at bait malfunctioned. Hmmm....
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I hate it when that happens!
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.