Thread: Predictions for 2013, what came true and what failed?

Question Predictions for 2013, what came true and what failed?

Making predictions is done several ways.

Science
    Feeling the pulse of society
    Physic
    Gut-feeling
    And so-on.

Not difficult to predict, a blue car will drive past within the next two hours. There are a lot of blue cars on the road, hence odds are in favor of it. Saying an earthquake will hit the pacific rim - of course one will. That said, predicting an earthquake will strike or volcano erupt on Japan in Jan. 2014 and it happens is another matter due to calling a time frame and location.

As 2013 draws to a close - How many predictions came true and how many failed?

Isn’t that like flipping a coin, no matter how many times it lands on heads it will always be fifty /fifty chance?

Though really, I think one would maybe have better odds if you hand really good skills with the mathematics of chaos. Maybe!?

So many variables it boggles, at least my mind.

I have no doubt that we have much more to learn, about inner space as well as outer space! Can we know the future through meta means so to speak? I feel at times that somehow information has been transmitted from my present to my distant past. Is this really happening or are these just patterns I have subconsciously set up in my mind that look like some kind of mind meld with my past?

Wow I love a mystery…