Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2013 - 2014 Psychic Focus Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    lol, it's amazing how so many self-proclaimed prophetsizcers are now, just in the knick of time, extending this 2012 thing to 2013/14/15 instead! I personally find that very intriguing.
    I've read that the doomsday prophets start with a five year window, enough time for the book to be published and the speaking tour dates planned. When doom fails to materialize, they bump it just far enough out for the second book (which is already in the works) and so on....

Blog Entries
    I've been on the edge of doom and death for years. My latest fear is Clif High's web-bot date of May 20th coinciding with astrological markers. The Psychic Focus predictions were very cool. According to her ET disclosure should begin in 2014. She also says that it looks like the western part of the States will be more devastated and the web-bot stresses the Pacific coast.

Here's some astrology:

"LOOKING AHEAD: May 2013
    Important changes and turning points are likely in your life and worldwide in May, as Uranus returns to make an exact T-square to Pluto in the heavens on May 20th. This is the third of seven squares between these two powerful planets that will take us to Spring, 2015. The worst is possible with these two as Uranus fires up the rebels and revolutionaries to violence. Pluto responds by lining up tanks, shooting first and talking later, and he rules nuclear weapons. Uranus rules electricity and computers; Pluto also rules criminals. Problems with the power grid and attacks on the financial and military computer systems are certain with this powerful square in the Skywatch. In the headlines we’ll read about some disaster that is totally unexpected—a Uranian hallmark."

read more: http://www.skywatchastrology.com/arc...ahead-may-2013

I'm hoping we make it to June without too many problems, especially with the electrical grid.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I"LOOKING AHEAD: May 2013
    Important changes and turning points are likely in your life and worldwide in May, as Uranus returns to make an exact T-square to Pluto in the heavens on May 20th. This is the third of seven squares between these two powerful planets that will take us to Spring, 2015
    Ever since 2010, I noticed a dramatic upsurge in people I know having illnesses, accidents, and deaths. These were clustered around certain date ranges. So I looked into what those dates had in common astrologically, and it was a T-Square involving either/both Pluto and Uranus. Next ones are: May 20, 2013 -- November 1, 2013 -- April 21 2014 -- March 17, 2015. Just an FYI. I'm taking precautions.

For the mainstream TV news to tell people to stock up on food before 31st May 2013 is indeed most bizarre - unless they know something more which they are not sayin'! Dont TPTB always tell people in advance - even though they usually do it in a way which means that few take note? The timing is so perfect for the Farsight Institute's 2008 - 2013 study!

...What matters far more are the small fragments which scientists don't know about and won't know about until they make landfall (or skyfall).

The closest approach of the asteroid occurs on May 31 at 1:59 p.m. Pacific (4:59 p.m. Eastern / 20:59 UTC). This is the closest approach the asteroid will make to Earth for at least the next two centuries. Asteroid 1998 QE2 was discovered on Aug. 19, 1998, by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Near Earth Asteroid Research (LINEAR) program near Socorro, New Mexico.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2013-163

(note: some of this is cross posted from other sources)
    epo333

I think he was making a casual statement. Even if the closeness of the meter doesn't affect the planet, it is always best to be prepared to disaster.

Homeland Security has that one, when the family is suddenly without gravity. It is on TV from time to time and youtube.

ready dot gov site is about preparing for disaster.

Any psychic predictions for 2013 come true?