Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Time Travel

All those early years training in the martial arts paid off it seems!
    Hope you recover soon and get back on here

Thanks for the update! And remember, make sure to keep those elephants tied down. You don't want to be caught in the middle of a stampede when the next typhoon hits!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    LOL, hey epo you picked that phrase up from your wife didn’t ya, I bet you hear that every night from her? All kidding around so far I am alive and healing. I caught a bowie knife in my shoulder, as he was aiming for my neck, chipped the bone which healed badly. I will be referring now to a surgeon to fix the problem. He tried it again the second time around he left being carried to his car with his knife sticking out of his chest. I collapsed after that. Other problems we all have. It’s pretty much out in the open now. The confirmation of what our CIA has been using. This goes even beyond Snowden. From WikiLeaks…

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
    LOL, yea you are correct in that my wife watches those soaps when she can and if I'm here that day I catch on . . .

Never too late to watch your back as they say. Stay safe if you can and touch base here as possible.
    Last edited by epo333; 03-10-2017 at 11:13 PM.