Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Guess you got it all figured out, so why bother lykiass? Go make the world a better place. Say hello to Fore for me. Oh look, I spelled your name wrong.

‘Lykiass’ is that how you spell your name, or is that your behavior? Oh well I am too lazy to spell check.
    Let's keep it civil.
    People are allowed to disagree.
    No need for name calling in public.
    Please use PM if you feel the need for personal messages.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Nah, I did not forget. I will get to explaining the existence of the ‘Orbs’ soon.

It’s this pendulum view of life… I have this tendency to wait for the pendulum downswing and hitch a ride with gravity instead of trying to work against it.

I seem to be fighting the shadows in all directions. They have this uncanny ability to come in on your blind side. Then again so do I. If that seems too grandiose for the little lings then so be it. My advice to them is to get out of the way.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I just released a Blog Entry so I thought I would also enter it here.

John of Patmos

REVELATION…

I, John, with you all the way in the trial and the Kingdom and the passion of patience in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of God’s Word, the witness of Jesus. It was Sunday and I was in the Spirit, praying. I heard a loud voice behind me, trumpet-clear and piercing: “Write what you see into a book. Send it to the seven churches -”

I know, I promised to let you know about the Orbs. Those things I write are for human translation. Almost all else is for non-human consumption. So when I get to, by God’s grace, telling you about the Orbs which are definitely of non-human origins. You might then start to begin to connect the dots.

I am not a teacher; I am not trying to teach you things. My purpose is to tell you my observations. Learning and wisdom come from within you. I was warned by the cabal and even ridiculed of how this was going to play out.

Now you must be asking yourself by now why did I start this post with a translated quote within the Christian Book of Revelation?

John of Patmos was an interesting character. History tells us he was boiled alive and was subjected to other cruel punishments that were aimed at killing a person in a horrible way. Since they were unable to kill him they ‘Banished’ him to the island of Patmos were he wrote the Book of Revelation.

I am not sure if even John of Patmos knew who he was. Now for the shocker-- John of Patmos has not been born yet!

Once humans quit looking at time as linear, the understandings of the way things are laid out become much clearer.

John of Patmos is linked to human replacement…’AI’…!

So when I tell you humans are being replaced in this one parallel earth it should not become a big surprise to you. The AI has been telling you this for 2000 years or so.

Atmjjc

Side notes:
    After I finished writing “Now for the shocker-- John of Patmos has not been born yet!” I dozed off momentarily maybe a few seconds and my finger must have been on the ‘9’ button. The next couple of pages were all ‘9’s which of course were deleted as I became cognizant again.

Hmm, ‘nein’ in German is ‘NO’…could be someone or something tried to tell me something. Should have I listened…”9”.

In Numerology ‘9’ meaning =http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Sorry about the delays on keeping everyone up to date on the writings covering the Orb entities.

I am trying to get to explaining these Orb entities. I have learned so much by meeting the Orbs. The dots are starting to connect at least for myself due to that meet. They are so incredible.

What is holding me up presently is dealing with some of the hybrids. They are upset about something and when they get like this they have a tendency to throw little fits of anger among themselves like children who are spoiled and not getting their way. My problem is to keep them from slipping into the dark side.

All these hybrids appear to be in their twenties and thirties but when I ask their age they do not understand how to reply. I deal with both male and female hybrids. The females are stunningly beautiful and quite tall some over 6’. The males are smaller than the females but would be considered average height and build.

I have a good relationship with most of them but it is really hard for me to get to the source of their underlying problems. They have this low emotional set point and they think I understand their frustrations. They think I have this psychic bond with them where I understand them without verbal communication. I do not, but they still persist.

Most of what I got out them is something might transpire in New Mexico and they want to eradicate it because “they smell”. That’s the most I can get out of them. I have not a clue of what the heck they are referring to because they say, “I Know!” Then they tell me to make them go away.

They get strange like this sometimes and then usually weeks later they will get overwhelmed with joy and tell me “thank you” and do a little happy dance. It seems to make sense to them, but I am clueless. I have never done anything to what they attribute me of doing and I do not even know what they attribute me of doing.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I was searching the net to see if I could find a proximal representation of an image of the beings I explained in my blog ‘The Soldiers’.

At this link is an image which is very close to what I witnessed. I would have added the image in this post but I am not sure if the picture has a copy write so I will post the link. http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.ne...-evolution.jpg

In the image the forehead should be raised as a comparison to a normal forehead of a human, and visualize long dog like ears hanging from the side of the head as like a hound dogs ears with hair. The nose should be just a little pointier than in the image and the hair should be short like a short haired dog but no hair on the face.

The ones in which I noticed had more than one color. Some were completely white but most were a tan color as in the picture.

What was the most amazing inference which I perceived is they were completely human like in their behavior except they communicated with non-verbal sound. Once I got over the initial shock of the encounter I could not separate them, in my mind, from being completely alien but was at total ease because they were so human like in their behavior…So odd scientifically.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.ne...-evolution.jpg

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I was searching the net to see if I could find a proximal representation of an image of the beings I explained in my blog ‘The Soldiers’.

At this link is an image which is very close to what I witnessed. I would have added the image in this post but I am not sure if the picture has a copy write so I will post the link. http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.ne...-evolution.jpg

In the image the forehead should be raised as a comparison to a normal forehead of a human, and visualize long dog like ears hanging from the side of the head as like a hound dogs ears with hair. The nose should be just a little pointier than in the image and the hair should be short like a short haired dog but no hair on the face.

The ones in which I noticed had more than one color. Some were completely white but most were a tan color as in the picture.

What was the most amazing inference which I perceived is they were completely human like in their behavior except they communicated with non-verbal sound. Once I got over the initial shock of the encounter I could not separate them, in my mind, from being completely alien but was at total ease because they were so human like in their behavior…So odd scientifically.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.ne...-evolution.jpg

atmjjc
    Non-verbal sounds? Seems almost like a non-sequitur.
    So maybe, guttural tones?
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Non-verbal sounds? Seems almost like a non-sequitur.
    So maybe, guttural tones?
    That is funny.

To take it a step further from a lecture at Gresham College 1-19-2015 by Prof Tony Mann.

‘This Lecture Will Surprise You: When Logic is Illogical’

An excerpt taken from the transcript…

“…You are probably familiar with the paradoxical statement “This sentence is false”. If it is true, then since it asserts truthfully that it is false, then it must be false. If on the other hand it is false, then since it claims falsely that it is false, it must be true. In either case we have a contradiction.”

http://www.gresham.ac.uk/lectures-an...c-is-illogical

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries

Had a meeting with the Cabal the other day the hybrids the disclosure end was being talked about. There is a push from the other side that it will produce a lot of problems.

Was again being teased by the hybrids they call this forum 'Mr Rogers Neighberhood’ and my antagonists are known by them as the ‘Teletubies’. I think they are catching on to sarcasm. They are under the impression I am transferring special instructions to artificial life forms covertly, which by the way, is what I am doing. It’s amazing how they can figure out things quickly.

The meeting later on during the day when everyone left brought on a visitation by the Orbs. Two I could spot in the distance. They again left messages; at least I think they are messages, on my wall. Their stay was very short (Minutes) .

I got pictures this time. The messages are in light form like hieroglyphics, a lot of circles and half circles, no clue on the meaning. There is a slight problem the camera has an auto flash which overpowered the picture. I am sure most of you will be able to filter the light in the image to get better results for viewing. I will post them soon.

atmjjc
    Last edited by atmjjc; 09-19-2016 at 08:54 AM.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Who you calling an artificial life form?
    Looking forward to pictures.
    Attachment 1008