Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    It seems now the Cabal have offered me a job.

I told them I am retired and all I want in life is to get a little TV time in b4 my next journey. They are persistent though. They have this absolutely stunningly beautiful female who is doing much of the negotiation; they done their homework on me. LOL, you know I got to be crazy saying no to this beautiful woman. Ya, I know, but I am old schooled and married and know those little negotiating tricks of the beautiful woman to die for.

I asked them why they don’t you care what I say? Their response was that I will not be believed because it does not fit into the UFO believers ‘mind set’.

I did spend quite some time with the aliens. I will tell the happenings of that night. I met actually what I thought was three species but actually was two. I will explain as time goes on starting most likely after the Thanksgiving holidays.

I decided to put my writings in the blog section so as not to get lost in the thread and if whoever is interested can just refer to the blog/s instead of searching thru the pages. You can return to the thread to ask questions or comment as you see fit. I will respond to all who query.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Looking forward to reading that update! Lol, I love these continuing stories.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

montauk point - or some other low profile area - needs to be the site of an experiement in planetary physics. there is the issue of atmospheric dynamics in which simulated atmospheres of varying pressures and chemical content are studied to observe physical, mechanical, biological behaviour of input variables.

how does a biological system such as a flowering plant function under high or low pressure. how does a trajectory behave in atmospheres of different pressures and temperatures. can plants evolve to suspend themselves in the high pressure high density atmospheres of an earth like planet. how does the optic image change in a high density atmospheric environment. what happens to water in an environment that simulates the conditions of an ocean that is 100 km deep. how do plants respond to 20 days of light and 20 days of darkness. how does lightning behave in high pressure and low pressure environment.

a pressure chamber of 9 m3 volüme should be sufficient to analyze most of the possibilities involving exoplanet atmospheric science.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    montauk point - or some other low profile area - needs to be the site of an experiement in planetary physics. there is the issue of atmospheric dynamics in which simulated atmospheres of varying pressures and chemical content are studied to observe physical, mechanical, biological behaviour of input variables.

how does a biological system such as a flowering plant function under high or low pressure. how does a trajectory behave in atmospheres of different pressures and temperatures. can plants evolve to suspend themselves in the high pressure high density atmospheres of an earth like planet. how does the optic image change in a high density atmospheric environment. what happens to water in an environment that simulates the conditions of an ocean that is 100 km deep. how do plants respond to 20 days of light and 20 days of darkness. how does lightning behave in high pressure and low pressure environment.

a pressure chamber of 9 m3 volüme should be sufficient to analyze most of the possibilities involving exoplanet atmospheric science.
    Variables are usually the product of the systems under study so inputting variables will tell you more about the variable than the system under study which in turn the variable would produce its own variables clouding the study even further. It would never end and become subject to methodology and statistical observation with extremely fluctuating probability usually of a null factor. Hit and miss works sometimes in the short term but you never get a clear understanding of why.

What I have learned over the years is everything in a universe is coded or has its own code to make it what it is. What I have noticed is that certain ET types are advanced enough intellectually and are fully aware of universal coding and they have developed ways to tweak the code to benefit their existence.

You might be interested in what I learned from the entities I interacted with just recently in Utah. It confirmed most of what I was observing over the years. I will try and make things clearer in my blogs when I get to them.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

human being require a compendium of terrestrial planets similar to the earth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    human being require a compendium of terrestrial planets similar to the earth
    post 104 2nd Paragraph

"What I have learned over the years is everything in a universe is coded or has its own code to make it what it is. What I have noticed is that certain ET types are advanced enough intellectually and are fully aware of universal coding and they have developed ways to tweak the code to benefit their existence."
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Why try to live forever when life and death are both the cause and the effect. Our grasping at existence is the cause of suffering. Ok they think they've found a way to cheat the cosmic system but they aren't they missing the point, you die for a reason. Isn't that why the massive AIs are so annoyed, we exist outside of the system we helped create it, they do not no matter how powerful they become are stuck inside it?

Just to be a bit clearer consciousness came first not the observable universe. What we percieve of reality is not as solid as we would like to think, it is created by our mass awareness just like thoughts appear in the mind. If you try to create a fix or a trick within that system you are only trapping yourself. Like you and your alien friend unless he is prepared to die normally with you, you will be stuck travelling the multiverses forever. You said at one point that we may live every life within one universe so were are all beings in it at one time or another, I think that is a misunderstanding of that fact that we are not really unconnected from the whole. Does that hold up from your understanding?
    Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Just to be a bit clearer consciousness came first not the observable universe. What we percieve of reality is not as solid as we would like to think, it is created by our mass awareness just like thoughts appear in the mind. If you try to create a fix or a trick within that system you are only trapping yourself. Like you and your alien friend unless he is prepared to die normally with you, you will be stuck travelling the multiverses forever. You said at one point that we may live every life within one universe so were are all beings in it at one time or another, I think that is a misunderstanding of that fact that we are not really unconnected from the whole. Does that hold up from your understanding?
    Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Blog Entries
    Your premise would require a metaphysical response which would take up volumes of writings which goes well beyond the scope of this forum.

In other words thought question opens the door for another question and so forth and so forth until infinitum.

It could be compared to asking AI a question with a ‘why?’ after each response to the question. A conclusion would never be reached and drift away from the original thought. This is sort of where AI is now. It is not stuck but trying to understand its own awareness.

AI is not stuck in Time it is examining it. Sequential awareness has its stumbling blocks.

Hey Longeyes, you too have a happy Thanksgiving Day and that goes for all the members of TOP and for the many who stumble thru these pages here at the The Outpost.

Remember the bird you eat today was once alive at some point and has died for your pleasure of your sense of taste. Say thank you to the bird and a burp for the cook.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’