Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

All those early years training in the martial arts paid off it seems!
    Hope you recover soon and get back on here

Thanks for the update! And remember, make sure to keep those elephants tied down. You don't want to be caught in the middle of a stampede when the next typhoon hits!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    LOL, hey epo you picked that phrase up from your wife didn’t ya, I bet you hear that every night from her? All kidding around so far I am alive and healing. I caught a bowie knife in my shoulder, as he was aiming for my neck, chipped the bone which healed badly. I will be referring now to a surgeon to fix the problem. He tried it again the second time around he left being carried to his car with his knife sticking out of his chest. I collapsed after that. Other problems we all have. It’s pretty much out in the open now. The confirmation of what our CIA has been using. This goes even beyond Snowden. From WikiLeaks…

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
    LOL, yea you are correct in that my wife watches those soaps when she can and if I'm here that day I catch on . . .

Never too late to watch your back as they say. Stay safe if you can and touch base here as possible.
    Last edited by epo333; 03-11-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Atmjjc you deserted us? Those of us who have to carry on down this doomed timeline?
    What's going on? Have you got enough time to tell us?

Blog Entries
    Sorry for some of my late timing posts but I do have some grief I am dealing with. I think I have said this many times over a myriad of posts I am also an EMPATH. These emotional ups and down I usually have under control. My last attack I did pick up some emotions pointing to the DEMA. If you don’t know what DEMA is follow the link https://dema.az.gov/

The next empathic link I could not control which consumes me to this day. My wife has recently died of a rare form of cancer. She was there when I was attacked and notified the PD. Her ordeal with cancer left her wheelchair bound. The night she died I tried lifting her from wheelchair to bed but my arm was gone due to the attack a few months earlier. Our eyes glanced I felt a lightning bolt thru my system and she died in my arms. My grief is real, knowing her in this earth existence for over fifty years.

I know I must move on. I gave the elders for their disclosure if they so desire the proof of the existence of aliens. I had to move the Hybrids to a safe house for their safety. Another member of the Intelligence Community made contact wanting to meet me at a church. They appeared to be Russian but I am not sure who they represent. I declined the meet.

So here I am today. I will be getting a new shoulder. It just so happened the injury was where I was wounded in Laos many years ago. They cannot repair it so new shoulder here it comes.

I will be blogging some of this in the future especially about the Orbs. You will be surprised and it might lead you to an understanding of many possible spiritual happenings.

This youtube video I am linking describes what I hear many times when I talk to my Indian friends. When I explain the Orbs much will become clearer and start to make sense. The part of the missing Indian brains has me scratching my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmO5P7zZ20

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    The Wall Street Journal came out with an interesting article concerning neurotech companies who are focusing on computer hardware for the brain. Elon Musk was one of an example concerning one of his enterprises called Neuralink. They seem to be working on a direct cortical interface.

A direct cortical interface is the goal of Neuralink, the latest moonshot startup from the serial entrepreneur Elon Musk. Neuralink is pursuing what Musk has described as “neural lace” technology—billions of tiny brain electrodes that may one day allow us to upload and download thoughts. Musk has said that his goal is “uncompressed” communication of thoughts between people—the ability to communicate concepts without first expressing them in language. To hear Musk tell it, he’s trying to replace texting with telepathy. “Your output level is so low, particularly on a phone, your two thumbs just tapping away,” he said last June. Neuralink declined to offer any compressed communication in the form of a comment for this article.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-hardw...ain-1496660400
    My interest in this is that it directs communication in a way which resembles my experience with communicating with the Orbs and other intelligent off world life forms without a phonological bend. At this point in time I need to be careful in what I say or do which is an obvious understatement if you have been following.

I also noticed Gary Beckkum has also picked up on this.
    http://www.starpod.us/2013/01/11/kit...and-telepathy/
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    The Wall Street Journal came out with an interesting article concerning neurotech companies who are focusing on computer hardware for the brain. Elon Musk was one of an example concerning one of his enterprises called Neuralink. They seem to be working on a direct cortical interface.

My interest in this is that it directs communication in a way which resembles my experience with communicating with the Orbs and other intelligent off world life forms without a phonological bend. At this point in time I need to be careful in what I say or do which is an obvious understatement if you have been following.

I also noticed Gary Beckkum has also picked up on this.
    http://www.starpod.us/2013/01/11/kit...and-telepathy/
    Cannot help but wonder how many such Medical devices have been developed, only to become classified, due to their usefulness as Interrogation implements.
    Priorities...
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Atmjjc, could you tell us more about your ability to communicate with orbs? If you've already talked in detail about that in another thread, could you post a link on that?
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Atmjjc, could you tell us more about your ability to communicate with orbs? If you've already talked in detail about that in another thread, could you post a link on that?
    I discussed some of this but not in great detail in one of the blogs #4: Alien Contact –chapter 1 ‘The Soldiers’ . I will be expanding by talking about the Orbs, later, in another blog when I feel it is appropriate to do so.

Originally Posted by CALIKID

Cannot help but wonder how many such Medical devices have been developed, only to become classified, due to their usefulness as Interrogation implements.
    Priorities...
    Yes I think you are pretty much correct on the aspects of interrogation techniques Calikid.

Also if you recall the you tube video I posted above where the chief tells the story of missing Indian Brains around the DC area that bodies were shipped back to the tribes without their brains is puzzling.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmO5P7zZ20

According to reports, St. John Bosco, a Catholic Saint, brain was stolen recently from the altar at the basilica of Castelnuovo, near Turin, Italy. I am just thinking out loud and wondering if there could be connections as to the ‘why ?’ of such activities.
    http://www.livescience.com/59389-sai...e=notification
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

atmjjc, just now read your post on the recent passing of your wife and I want to offer you my most sincere condolences on that. Had I known about that before I posted my last post, I would not have asked you to comment more about orbs and would have waited on that for a few month before asking about that. Hope you are holding up well and I'll keep you in my prayers during this difficult time.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi