Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

I have asked this before, but have not received a response.

The beings you supposedly encountered, did they confirm the validity of your existential narrative? (Time Traveler, etc)
    Or did they point out where you were wrong on one or more points?

If the latter, what is your new/old stance on your prior experiences? How did this affect your notions up until now?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

The beings you supposedly encountered, did they confirm the validity of your existential narrative? (Time Traveler, etc)

If the latter, what is your new/old stance on your prior experiences? How did this affect your notions up until now?
    Post 101 last paragraph down.

I haven’t written about my experience yet Fore but very little about the event was about me as in a personal sense. It should become clear as I go on in the blogs.

So yes, no, maybe but not in that general order…

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Post 101, last paragraph:
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

I decided to put my writings in the blog section so as not to get lost in the thread and if whoever is interested can just refer to the blog/s instead of searching thru the pages. You can return to the thread to ask questions or comment as you see fit. I will respond to all who query.

atmjjc
    If there is some protocol beyond this, just let me know.

Last edited by Fore; 11-26-2015 at 10:30 PM.

There is a very good reason why I do insist upon the same line of questions.

You say you had "an experience", whos nature is apparently "revelatory".
    So there comes to me a pretty obvious question, are atmjic prior understandings changed when encountering (supposedly) new information from this experience?

I suspect, that if you did meet "these beings" who to me are not yet identified in their properties or composition.
    I suspect, that whatever you learned would either affirm your existential narrative or refute it.

What would then become your reactions if such did impact your prior understandings?

-----------------

Strangely, I keep asking this, but you haven't yet given a straight answer?
    Which, if you can hopefully understand, leads me into a very suspicious mindset.

All I can do of course is ask graciously of course and analyze your written responses.
    So here I am, asking the question.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-26-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    So here I am answering once again your little ‘gotcha questions’ with your intent of taking things out of context and placing your 50,000 word spin on them.

You insist? You ask me graciously? Who in the frack do you think you are? Screw you! How’s that for me being gracious! Your trolling Fore, you don’t think I know that?

…And for your little red highlighting and your images…Have I written about the EVENT yet Fore?

For you newcomers Fore and myself have had this little feud going on for quite some time. His style is he baits gets a response than plays the victim than runs to the mods whining and crying how he is being picked on.

Whew, this should get about a 100,000 word response from him.

I haven’t written about my experience yet Fore but very little about the event was about me as in a personal sense. It should become clear as I go on in the blogs.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Exclamation

So here I am answering once again your little ‘gotcha questions’ with your intent of taking things out of context and placing your 50,000 word spin on them.

You insist? You ask me graciously? Who in the frack do you think you are? Screw you! How’s that for me being gracious! Your trolling Fore, you don’t think I know that?

…And for your little red highlighting and your images…Have I written about the EVENT yet Fore?

For you newcomers Fore and myself have had this little feud going on for quite some time. His style is he baits gets a response than plays the victim than runs to the mods whining and crying how he is being picked on.

Whew, this should get about a 100,000 word response from him.

atmjjc
    Ah, so you feel threatened because you understood what this question encapsulates? (as a reality)

But let me be clear, it's not the question itself that bothers you. (It is just text anyway)
    It is the reality behind what the question seeks to answer that seems to bother you.

In other words, you've had yet another curious reaction.

------------------

People who do go through real life events typically would not be bothered by it.
    Why?
    Because typically something real happens when you met something outside of the normal.
    Then, you learned something new through the experience, and it adds (and takes away) something to your world view.

What happens when you encounter the unknown that redefines what you thought you knew?
    Real stuff happens. Your mind has to account for a larger reality and you have to revise what you once thought you understood based on new evidence.

You would typically find out where you went wrong, where you were right, what had you "fooled" in "what you thought you knew" up to now.
    ------------------

It means these legit encounters have real world implications on a persons real paradigm of thinking.
    Lets put it another way, I am testing to see if A is true, then B must be true. (And doing it in a very polite way by the way)

Rather than becoming defensive (where real people after an encounter normally wouldn't be) you should instead offer a bit of insight.

------------------

And yes, you are supposed to understand it.
    If it bothers you it is because there are actual implications to your story.

So what is bothering you about the question?

Is it really a bait question to you? Or is it a lightly camouflaged litmus test of sorts?

I would like to know what changed in your existential narrative (your paradigm of thinking) after your encounter.
    You know people would normally be in an awe state and usually gush about it.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-27-2015 at 03:13 AM.

To show you that my questions are based upon quotations of your own making, I have added references:

CONTACT

I have made contact.

Due to weather conditions in the Arizona area the contact site changed location to Utah as the alternative contact point.

I have learned so much in my understanding of the nature of things but at a price to my emotional health which is in disarray at these moments. I am in recovery now trying to mend.

Many thanks to the unnamed shamans of the Pima, Apache, and the Ute Indians who literally had to pull my body back to civilization. I would not be here now if it wasn’t for their brave and welcomed efforts.

The contact had opened a part of my alien brain during communication and as a result thousands of years of emotional memories have flooded my consciousness. I understand so much now but will need time to configure my emotions to an acceptable level of living at the moment.

I will continue as promised with the happenings of this adventure once I am in control of my emotions.

So many lives of loved ones along the way, washing away the tears do not bring me comfort. Mother Mary watches over me and comforts this tired and old soul… I travel on.

I can’t explain in words what is going on with me presently but maybe a melody in which you can interpret in your own way what is flashing in my brain and the emotions it is bringing to the surface of this life, in this time, of many of the worlds I have lived in which now I must try and quiet my brain with distractions.

May God the Creator of all life watch over this planet and in his/her Divine wisdom guide us through the darkest hours and open our eyes to the many wonders of his/her expression of the mysteries which surround us.

[...]
    You might be interested in what I learned from the entities I interacted with just recently in Utah. It confirmed most of what I was observing over the years. I will try and make things clearer in my blogs when I get to them.

atmjjc

atmjjc

<Shrug>

Last edited by Fore; 11-27-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks atmjjc
    That clearer I wasn't sure if by having awareness of any kind you would suddenly have a corresponding creation in all the three kayas, but it makes sense that you should they are not really seperate. Death though must be a particularly unnerving concept for AI as is there a natural means of transference into another form for them? As long as you have resources an electrical form could be kept alive indefinitely. And I get your chicken and egg analogy if you become so powerful and so advanced are you not just and intrinsic part of things from then on anyway. From my understanding we evolve together. Looking forward to your blogs

Blog Entries
    Fore, it is so obvious what you are doing. In case you don’t know the professional term is called ‘DISTRACTION’.

This is the question you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

This was my reply.

I will get to it when I get to it or if you keep it up I will not get to it at all. So knock it off with your trolling.

This video seems to fit the occasion...

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Exchanges between members will remain civil.

Names calling and insults are violations of ToS and may result in a vacation... NOT the good kind.

Feel free to file a complaint with staff, but refrain from out right hostility.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008