Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I am in negotiations with the Cabal and others. As soon as we come to some agreement I will get back to let you know what’s going down.

atmjjc
    Something while i am waiting...

To try and understand this you first must know the fundamentals of the ‘brain in the vat’, here is the link -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

“Brain in a vat”

It can be argued ‘if’ we being part of a closed universe, our brain could logically by similarity of a brain in a vat correlation, follow this type of reality, but would it constitute solipsism by default, or would it be many brains by a single or multiple sapient value of a simulated reality by an intelligence of a substance of understanding beyond our comprehension, as is what is God?

In other words…

Most arguments are usually formulated by a sapient intellectual capacity as to the understanding of the linguistic and semantic levels of the comprehension of our times. If we live in a relative vat (the universe whether singular or multiple) we would not and cannot go beyond our understanding of the reality from which we arose to argue any truth in a simulated reality because reality in itself would be an illusion created and simulated into our existence by something that is outside the vat and is incomprehensible to our being by design.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

If you are under the delusion that you have a solid grip of reality and are pretty convinced you know what you are talking about. You are suffering a common misconception.
    Look at it this way. Like the brain in a vat, your mind in pretty much like a machine, with a number of inputs, you have a number of different senses which are connected to the outside world; your eyes see, you ears hear etc. But when you look at these they are only representations of the external world. Your eyesight is nowhere near as good as an eagle - whose representation of the world is the correct one? Your sense of smell is poor compared to a dog, your sense of hearing not as good as a bat.
    What you have is only ever an approximation and an interpretation of the external world, that is constructed in your awareness. It is essentially made up it isn't real. In fact all you can say for certain is what you are experiencing is what you are experiencing. . You can take it much further and I'm sure Atmjjc will. If you look in terms of time, what you have experienced - it no longer exists and the future will never arrive, all you have is the current moment. What we have is a string of experiences that appear in the mind which we then make into a story. You taste a banana one day and it's off,it tastes bad, and decide 'I don't like banana's' that 'I am someone who doesn't like banana's' Someone insults you and you go 'That hurts I don't like you', maybe even 'I'll get even here' The alternative is to feel the pain and let it drift away. In the end you will die, the person who insulted you will die, neither of you will exist, if you ever did in the first place. You are what's holding onto the grudge of something that no longer even exists. Why?

Blog Entries
    Okay, we came to an agreement with the Cabal.

I am being censored somewhat in my writings. They must okay what I write and they will tell me what I need to take out before I post it.

We had a meeting with some of their scientists to view the proof in which I had turned over to the American Indians in which I gave them full rights to disclosure as they see fit. The Cabal scientists were flabbergasted to say the least and they wanted to take them to their laboratories for further investigation. They were turned down flatly and the proof shall remain within the American Indians possession to do what is in their best interests.

I will start posting the blogs soon but remember a lot of what I write (including this post) will be looked at and some things I might be forced to take out in such cases you must read between the lines.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I have just entered my first blog about the alien encounter.

"Alien Contact-- Background: The Indian Nagual"

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

It a great story thanks Atmjjc.

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Okay, we came to an agreement with the Cabal.

I am being censored somewhat in my writings. They must okay what I write and they will tell me what I need to take out before I post it.

We had a meeting with some of their scientists to view the proof in which I had turned over to the American Indians in which I gave them full rights to disclosure as they see fit. The Cabal scientists were flabbergasted to say the least and they wanted to take them to their laboratories for further investigation. They were turned down flatly and the proof shall remain within the American Indians possession to do what is in their best interests.

I will start posting the blogs soon but remember a lot of what I write (including this post) will be looked at and some things I might be forced to take out in such cases you must read between the lines.

atmjjc
    Seems there are many members (and lurkers) keeping up with this thread and your blog.

Any clues to what the American Indians " best interests" are wrt the proof you have turned over to them?

Also, are there further meetings scheduled?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Seems there are many members (and lurkers) keeping up with this thread and your blog.

Any clues to what the American Indians " best interests" are wrt the proof you have turned over to them?

Also, are there further meetings scheduled?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
    Though I am not an Native American so I can’t speak for them in this sense you are asking but the rationale I observed in them is they have a sacred bond with the sky people, not in a religious belief but more so as a trust a bonding.

My end is self preservation… keeping myself alive.

The cabals interests lie in the energy the aliens harness. It could solve the world’s energy problems but it could also destroy armies. He who controls this type of energy rules the world it’s that simple. The best and easiest way to understand their motives is as a comparison think of the military applications as in the ‘Arc of the Covenant’.

Where we are at now is sort of like a ‘Mexican Standoff’, no one trusts the other party.

What I am trying to do is create some sort of understanding we can all see eye to eye. I do have strong reservations; this type of power in the wrong hands will create pain and sorrow at a magnitude this planet has never witnessed before. It could also be a new dawning for humankind. Looking at the behavior of humans in how we act upon each other scares me and clouds my judgments to the negative… I don’t think we are ready at this stage of development.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I just posted the second installment in the Blog section concerning what led up to Alien Contact.

Alien Contact-- #2: The ‘Jerusalem Cricket’

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/e...lem-Cricket%92
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Sounds like the plot to Men in Black 4
    Fascinating stuff Atmjjc thanks

Blog Entries
    In the blog section I see I have reached over the 200 reads on #2 and will be releasing sometime in the next few days Part #3.

It was reviewed and returned and some things in the writings I had to remove and due a minor makeover.

The Cabal is viewing me as a hybrid and they are a little nervous on this subject at this particular juncture in time and they want me to somewhat refrain discussing this in my writings.

Most of the people in the Cabal I find are fairly reasonable and open to discussion. So I may be able to open a path in this area of hybrids as time moves on. They have asked me on more than one occasion to join them. I am seriously thinking about it and they have more than enough funding to offer me all kinds of perks. My problem is I do not like censorship but I do understand their points of argument.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’