Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    I mostly stay away from threads about Time Travel but it’s like a gravitational force that slowly pulls me in. The reason I AM A TIME TRAVELER.

Ya, I know, cook flags go up big time. It does bother me some, but nothing I would lose sleep over. I have a mission which seems futile at the moment considering the politics of the time; but I venture on.

In the Demon and ET thread in encounters section I made a brief statement that I visited ET in the Vegas area. That was not an exaggeration. They were of the female kind whose life span is around a thousand years or greater. As they age they tend to grow very tall which also represents a higher status within the alien species. The ones I met were about 5’5” tall which I was told they were around 500 years old by our standards. Be forewarned they can be very dangerous and very aggressive and they are stunningly beautiful. LOL, they are also very sexual and not having sex with them would be considered an insult of a serious kind. Their skin tone is of a chameleon type and can change from pearly white, to bronze, and to black and their naked body looks exactly human down to breasts and belly buttons and their private parts are identical to a humans, their physique is that of an athlete with weight proportioned to body. They usually were wigs because their hair is somewhat medusa like and moves around with their emotions.

Why I print this stuff is because I was told to. It is still small enough where it will not present problems and is monitored by the aliens and Intel types.

Speaking of Intel types they are all over me interfering behind the scenes trying to pull strings for some unknown purpose. It is getting a little intense since I am supposed to understand how these games are played. I may have become a target.

Anyway, all this has to do with DISCLOSURE. Once understood everything will become perfectly clear but God still will remain a mystery.

It also has to do with IMMORTALITY and an awakening and many will be leaving the planet within a blinking of an eye.

If there is an interest I will continue, if not, oh well, I will push on and dumb down to another time and place.

I must of missed that post about your encounter in vegas in the other thread. I am myself have recently moved to las vegas. With people like yourself and those here in our various ways. We are helping to shape a new reality. The politics will change when people do and that doesn't happen unless people themselves change or start doing things differently. There have been various ways to go about how to affect that change and many people have died trying to help bring forth that change and is why it's very important to get things right to where a large loss of life or the loss of life for key people on the planet. Also to go about things differently this time around if you know what I mean.

Edward

P.S. I also like your choice of music there . Side note, the Riviera is being brought down later this year if the deal goes through to to buy it out for an extension of the Convention Center properties.

P.s.s. Wait was it the one about seeing two people in a car with white hair or the one about the Grocery store incident?
    Last edited by Edward; 02-26-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Yes please carry on Atmjjc
    You've been keeping that pretty close to your chest over the years.
    Real interested to know your story

Speaking of time travel, remember John Titor? He claimed that he was a time traveler from a future in which America had civil war and then later there was a WW3 with nuclear weapons. But then he also claimed that in his timeline the Y2K computer crash actually happened so if none of his predictions ended up coming true that's why. Guess we should be thanking him for saving us from the Y2K bug?

John Titor wikipedia entry

Blog Entries
    Let me weigh in here about time. There is a misunderstanding of time by those who try to box it into an earthlike human conscious type phenomenon.

I am so glad that most here understand paradoxes as in relation to time travel. Time is chaos and you mathematicians out there know it is futile to number the workings and motion of chaos, it doesn’t work so therefor throw away your equations and center them around something which works in a tangible universe in which you can plot movement in real time like landing a spaceship on the moon or some similar rock out there in the vastness of this one particular universe. The aliens do it all the time.

The theory of “TIME LINES” is just a way in which laymen and scientists alike try to explain the paradoxes of time travel. Time lines are embedded into our language and are used as to try to explain an understanding of a paradox. I myself have often used that, ‘time line’ word, mostly just in conversation so as to not to try and convince someone of the reality of the multi-verse but just to follow the persons conversation.

I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself here but there is no such thing as time lines period. If a time lines were to exist or created through time travel it would change not just the immediate surroundings of a perception and motion of a particular environment it would change the universe itself down to space and movement of every particle and energy it holds. Yes, that would be the whole of the universe, not just the pin speck of earth and the perception of this tiny, tiny little rock we call home.

I will get to the aliens as time permits and will explain their role of why they are here and why they remain in the shadows and why disclosure is not as simple as landing on the United Nations Lawn saying, “take me to your leader…”

Just a note to all…I do not want to appear dogmatic in my explanations as to stymie growth and knowledge in this undertaking. Please do weigh in nothing will be considered silly because the complexities of time travel will unravel our true nature of our connection to the aliens and our place in the reality of our existence.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

I've read that time is to a certain extent self healing? Is that true?
    I can believe some aliens are time travellers and therefore can't interfere but others surely aren't. Is that wishful thinking?
    What can you tell us about the future?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-01-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    There has been a pretty big pushback by one of the faction ideology of the aliens. It would surely make one pause if humans understood the truth of the enlightened state and awakening of the human species. There is just one obstacle in the way of this and that is the physiological aspect of our genetic coding; it takes a forward linear time element for this process to unravel for the awakening. The other is the aliens themselves.

I am just a child in this venture of time travel and immortality. I have been around in this awakened state of existences maybe 2000 to 4 to 6000 years or so, as it is extremely difficult to put a time frame for my existence.

-----------------

To answer Edward>>have fun in Vegas…lol, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. The alien bases on this planet are not only in Nevada but New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, South and Central America, some places in Europe and Asia and also many underwater bases that they hang out in.

----------------

To answer Wally about John T>> I am sure by reading some of JT statements that he made he was more than likely unaware he was not in his earth and when speaking he was referring to a similar earth not in this universe. The first movement in time brings you to a very close proximity universe from where you left but not the same one. This is why his references were not correct on his predictions. Most likely if he left he will be lost in time to his reference from which he was born. Time is chaos and there is no homing device to find your way back.

-----------------

To answer Longeyes>> Time is not a thing or an object so there would be nothing to heal. This line of thinking started some time back to explain paradoxes to overshadow what is referred to as timelines which also do not exist. The thinking was the wave of time was so large that small changes made to it would eventually be absorbed.

The future is solely based on probabilities. So your guess would be as good as mine as to what the future holds. Looking around at today’s world I can only hope the pendulum starts swinging in the other direction otherwise you don’t need to be psychic to see we will be heading for some deep do do.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Presently dealing with some blowback, all I know there are some alien factions who want nothing to do with disclosure and there are some who could care less but it would change their parameters of their existence on this planet which does give them a pause.

Can some of these aliens destroy the planet? Absolutely, in a heartbeat, but to do this with a large contingency of alien bases with different types of aliens who inhabit these bases on this planet is one of the reasons they would have a hard time strategically doing this. They would have to get together and agree upon things which are highly improbable. I do know that there are some alien factions who want to limit the numbers of humans for control purposes. This is why we need eyes wide open on this. There was a war breeding in this quadrant of this particular universe by aliens who travelled here thru time but the collateral danger has passed. They left this universe without killing us all.

I have another meeting with another faction of the aliens near the Superstition Mountains here in Arizona. I will keep you updated.

I will also comment on the Montauk Project when I can free up some time.

~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Small point, cook is not the word you want to use, kook is rather the word and it is just a small point. Interesting what is being said here, keep relating the story please. I hope that whatever blowback may develop will be not harmful or delay it's place in the greater disclosure. Thanks.

Stunning revelations Keep us up to date Atmjjc.
    Any clues as to what these groups are called and where and when they are from?

Hope the meeting goes well.
    Also in what capacity are you attending?

Can't help thinking certain groups want to claim our potential ascension as theirs because they have manipulated us is this the case?
    These things are absolute are they not?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-22-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

Just a note to all…I do not want to appear dogmatic in my explanations as to stymie growth and knowledge in this undertaking. Please do weigh in nothing will be considered silly because the complexities of time travel will unravel our true nature of our connection to the aliens and our place in the reality of our existence.
    How come none of your consciousness material (thought content) never speaks about your time travel experiences?

Is it a case of you just not dwelling on that subject over the years?
    I thought it was just kind of odd and out of place and character and thought it prudent to ask.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous