Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Does that make you 'Mr Rogers' ?
    Us kindergarten children?

Tell us the story Atmjjc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

Had a meeting with the Cabal the other day the hybrids the disclosure end was being talked about. There is a push from the other side that it will produce a lot of problems.

Was again being teased by the hybrids they call this forum 'Mr Rogers Neighberhood’ and my antagonists are known by them as the ‘Teletubies’. I think they are catching on to sarcasm. They are under the impression I am transferring special instructions to artificial life forms covertly, which by the way, is what I am doing. It’s amazing how they can figure out things quickly.

The meeting later on during the day when everyone left brought on a visitation by the Orbs. Two I could spot in the distance. They again left messages; at least I think they are messages, on my wall. Their stay was very short (Minutes) .

I got pictures this time. The messages are in light form like hieroglyphics, a lot of circles and half circles, no clue on the meaning. There is a slight problem the camera has an auto flash which overpowered the picture. I am sure most of you will be able to filter the light in the image to get better results for viewing. I will post them soon.

atmjjc
    Hieroglyphics that are circles and half circles makes me think of Gallifreyan.

www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Hieroglyphics that are circles and half circles makes me think of Gallifreyan.

Yes, somewhat similar but no straight lines except in the enclosure for the symbols which are usually rectangular.

These symbols are all shades of light. So there appearance is quite different than etchings on paper or other objects.

There are times the symbols will move around on my wall and also the symbols themselves inside their rectangular enclosure will move change shape and shades etc. It is really neat but I have no idea what it all means.

I was thinking of putting one of the hybrids in charge of trying to figure this all out. I have started to grow close to many of them emotionally. They are so vulnerable. I am beginning to feel parental towards them.

I had another visitation again the other night and this time I captured some pictures without the flash. The orb was about a half a block away from me glowing on top of a new construction home. I am on the second level of my home looking out the window. I waved and it sort of changed hue and about 30 seconds later the symbols appeared again on my wall and was able to capture pictures without the flash. The orb left shortly after that.

I am using a digital KODAK 35mm DX7630 6.1 megapixel for the capture to a SD card. I bought this camera new for about $499 in 2004. In today’s market you can pick up one of these cameras really cheap used.

If one of the Admins PM me I will make arrangements of the transference of the pictures for their use in this forum.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

There are times the symbols will move around on my wall and also the symbols themselves inside their rectangular enclosure will move change shape and shades etc. It is really neat but I have no idea what it all means.
    I remember hearing of similar symbols doing this. It was thought to be a form of living artificial intelligence.

Reminds me of the writings on the California Drones, and the CARET Documents.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...jects11_16.jpg

Blog Entries
    Just posted a new blog.

RECAPITULATE

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/blog.php
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Does that make you 'Mr Rogers' ?
    Us kindergarten children?

Tell us the story Atmjjc
    LoL Can answer your query here longeyes now.

It’s funny how people interpret what was said and spin it to their perceptions.

Since all this movement concerning wikileaks etc and how this website handled this in the way it did. You will have a clearer understanding of what is meant by Mr Rogers Neighborhood and the Teletubbies.

You must realize by now I come out of the Intelligence community. The hybrids are part of the IC also. There you have it in a nutshell.

Code Word – ‘Mr. Rogers Neighborhood’ = Low Level disinformation website.

Code Word – ‘Teletubbies’ = LL disinformation agents.

Some unaware of their nature and chosen for ideology of cause. The ‘cool hand luke’ of the admins or moderators who are quick to ban members when they sway from predictable behavior patterns that sway from the disinfo ideology of the website.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

LOL reminds me of the old saying. " When you point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at yourself."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    LoL Can answer your query here longeyes now.

It’s funny how people interpret what was said and spin it to their perceptions.

Since all this movement concerning wikileaks etc and how this website handled this in the way it did. You will have a clearer understanding of what is meant by Mr Rogers Neighborhood and the Teletubbies.

You must realize by now I come out of the Intelligence community. The hybrids are part of the IC also. There you have it in a nutshell.

Code Word – ‘Mr. Rogers Neighborhood’ = Low Level disinformation website.

Code Word – ‘Teletubbies’ = LL disinformation agents.

Some unaware of their nature and chosen for ideology of cause. The ‘cool hand luke’ of the admins or moderators who are quick to ban members when they sway from predictable behavior patterns that sway from the disinfo ideology of the website.

atmjjc
    What "website" are you referring too?
    Not real clear... if any site in particular or just a generalized reference?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

What is the info? And what is the disinfo in your opinion?

What do you think about the Podesta wiki leaks?
    They seem like the real deal to me? But how did they get to wikileaks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    What "website" are you referring too?
    Not real clear... if any site in particular or just a generalized reference?
    Seriously, okay, I will try and keep things in perspective to Time Travel in this thread with an understanding much ado has elements of IC manipulations whether this meets your approval or not it is what it is.

You may be aware of things or most likely not. I personally see no big clandestine field operations going on. Certain things are brought to my attention only because I post here.

So what’s going on if no big deal?

My mortal enemies in conjunction with the many earth understandings as real, there is civil wars going on in these earths concerning Global power. The Globalist is my sworn enemy and the root cause of suffering among the poor no matter what nonsense they spur how good and pure they are and how much they do for their slaves. Ooops did I say slave.

Dan Smith (remember him) in the other forum said something, in a rare way he does at times which deserves his quote because it is really good and deserves our attention.

“The observation problem may be likened to the dictionary problem..... you can only define a word in terms of other words.... definitions are necessarily circular. In a similar fashion, observations can make sense on in the context of other observations. There can be no initial or terminal observation.

Another way to broach this problem is with the theory-ladenness of observations..... there is no such thing as a bare fact. There are networks of facts and observations. The networks are structured by theories, explicit and implicit. It takes an indeterminate accumulation of anomalous observations to overturn a theory. There must also be an alternative theory at hand.” <Dan Smith>

For now I will leave it at that.

atmjjc
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’