Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    Sorry about the delay in getting back to posting here at the ‘outpost’ but there have been two (2) attempts to shut me down by assassination and/or interrogation. I know ‘why’ but the ‘who’ and how one thing led to the other is what is troubling and baffling. It is pointing to DEMA but then again nothing is as it appears in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    What is the info? And what is the disinfo in your opinion?

What do you think about the Podesta wiki leaks?
    They seem like the real deal to me? But how did they get to wikileaks?
    Podesta, let me see now…His mother Greek, my mother Greek, his father Italian, my father Italian, we were the same age and grew up in the same area. So yes, we knew each other. Were we like best buddies? Not really, and our paths crossed on occasion in our early teens while he was attending Lane Tech and I was dating a few girls in his area. WikiLeaks…yep that’s him. His email password was ‘password’. He and Hillary just make me laugh. They seem to come from the same mold when it comes to keeping government secrets secret.

I can tell you some of the chatter about Podesta which was circulating in private circles recently. Now, it is chatter meaning I do not know if there is any truth in the chatter or it was just made up.

Anyway the gossip concerning Podesta was that he stumbled upon technology from an ancient alien source and he sold the technology to a foreign government.

Now again I do not know this for a fact but the Global criminal organizations he was associated with would make me wonder if there is truth in it. I am emphasizing this is chatter.

atmjjc
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Thanks for popping in and I hope you will stick around awhile too! Interesting update on what you've been going through lately, my goodness, and your info on Podesta is very intriguing. In my book, there's always some grain of truth, no matter where it comes from, when it comes to 'chatter'. Definitely something worth paying attention to. Podesta is someone I google up all the time for updates on what he's doing and what his opinions are on this and that.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Sorry about the delay in getting back to posting here at the ‘outpost’ but there have been two (2) attempts to shut me down by assassination and/or interrogation. I know ‘why’ but the ‘who’ and how one thing led to the other is what is troubling and baffling. It is pointing to DEMA but then again nothing is as it appears in my world.

Podesta, let me see now…His mother Greek, my mother Greek, his father Italian, my father Italian, we were the same age and grew up in the same area. So yes, we knew each other. Were we like best buddies? Not really, and our paths crossed on occasion in our early teens while he was attending Lane Tech and I was dating a few girls in his area. WikiLeaks…yep that’s him. His email password was ‘password’. He and Hillary just make me laugh. They seem to come from the same mold when it comes to keeping government secrets secret.

I can tell you some of the chatter about Podesta which was circulating in private circles recently. Now, it is chatter meaning I do not know if there is any truth in the chatter or it was just made up.

Anyway the gossip concerning Podesta was that he stumbled upon technology from an ancient alien source and he sold the technology to a foreign government.

Now again I do not know this for a fact but the Global criminal organizations he was associated with would make me wonder if there is truth in it. I am emphasizing this is chatter.

atmjjc
    Been wondering about you the last few days; funny how that works.

I lot has changed in the halls of Government in the last 3 mos.

Questions:

Has the change been part of actions against you, or will there been some positive gains for your endeavors?

Are you still in contact with the "Children and Orbs" .

. . .Keep in touch here . . .

Me too Epo. Where has Atmjjic gone? He hasn't posted since before the election. Hope his hybrid friends haven't done anything to him.

Me too Epo. Where has Atmjjic gone? He hasn't posted since before the election. Hope his hybrid friends haven't done anything to him.
    ??? Post 221 of this thread, at the top of this page, was made by atmjjc five days ago...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Well, I hope he's not going to leave us hanging like this. Atmjjc, please let us know that you're ok... OK? My goodness...
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    ??? Post 221 of this thread, at the top of this page, was made by atmjjc five days ago...
    Damn, missed that. Apologies.
    Last edited by calikid; 02-19-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Added punctuation.

Damn missed that apologies
    Ha! It happens to most of us a one "time" or another . . .

Atmjjc has usually been a slower type of responder, I'm sure he has a lot on his plate nowadays.

I wonder if that lateral time travel is some of the cause . . ?

Yup,

"Like the Sands in the Hour Glass , So are the Days of Our Lives"!

Still waiting . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Yup,

"Like the Sands in the Hour Glass , So are the Days of Our Lives"!

Still waiting . . .
    LOL, hey epo you picked that phrase up from your wife didn’t ya, I bet you hear that every night from her? All kidding around so far I am alive and healing. I caught a bowie knife in my shoulder, as he was aiming for my neck, chipped the bone which healed badly. I will be referring now to a surgeon to fix the problem. He tried it again the second time around he left being carried to his car with his knife sticking out of his chest. I collapsed after that. Other problems we all have. It’s pretty much out in the open now. The confirmation of what our CIA has been using. This goes even beyond Snowden. From WikiLeaks…

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’