Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Blog Entries
    @majicbar

Small point, cook is not the word you want to use, kook is rather the word and it is just a small point. Interesting what is being said here, keep relating the story please. I hope that whatever blowback may develop will be not harmful or delay it's place in the greater disclosure. Thanks.
    Thx for picking up on that, I must of read that over about 5x—Funny how the brain works.
    -------------------------

@longeyes

Stunning revelations Keep us up to date Atmjjc.
    Any clues as to what these groups are called and where and when they are from?

Hope the meeting goes well.
    Also in what capacity are you attending?

Can't help thinking certain groups want to claim our potential ascension as theirs because they have manipulated us is this the case?
    These things are absolute are they not?
    Many of what you perceive as aliens has roots here on earth and many others from other planets similar to earth. They view us as beasts of the field who have not reached full potential and incapable of understanding the main fundamentals of comparative cognition of the bigger picture due to the specific coding of our being which inevitably will reach its trigger point of understanding thru time or evolution if you prefer that word.

I would be considered a liaison of a type of alien in human form, as a human from a different time and universe; a communication hub so to speak with connection to two universes. I hold no weight in any decision making but can only try to persuade or influence certain events with an outcome based on probabilities.

There is nothing absolute, only probable.

-----------------------------

@fore

How come none of your consciousness material (thought content) never speaks about your time travel experiences?

Is it a case of you just not dwelling on that subject over the years?
    I thought it was just kind of odd and out of place and character and thought it prudent to ask.
    Scratching my head… I think I get your meaning but since you were around during the OM years my thread was called “time traveling new member” with over 15000 views if I recall correctly in which I explained the basics.

The transition from OM to the Outpost forum I turned my attention to other interests. IN OM, in that thread, there was more than a 90% probability that AI would intercept messages about 300 years from now from data acquired thru NSA data banks long forgotten in their tremendous volumes of data which were of interests only to my alien counter parts directed towards AI. I only carry out orders not knowing why of the particulars.

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Speaking of time travel, remember John Titor? He claimed that he was a time traveler from a future in which America had civil war and then later there was a WW3 with nuclear weapons. But then he also claimed that in his timeline the Y2K computer crash actually happened so if none of his predictions ended up coming true that's why. Guess we should be thanking him for saving us from the Y2K bug?

John Titor wikipedia entry
    I came upon the John Titor story as it was ending and there was still a lot of posting about his story at forums I was going to at the time. The John Titor story got me interested in exploring internet hoaxes and the motives of people who perpetrated hoaxes. What is left of the postings are still fascinating if you can find them. I'm not sure if it is a hoax or not but I tend to agree with the assessment that he "stayed too long", meaning if he had quit sooner and made fewer predictions, The John Titor story would be more believable. However, if someone is successful at "messing with your head" or your belief system, you begin to interpret even the "mistakes" as clever distractions and misdirection tactics. The Serpo Story brought out every conceivable hoax theory and analysis to the point of people getting so wrapped up in the various details that they would become enraged, or so it seemed at the time. One conclusion that I came to is that if someone wants nothing more than attention and some laughs at the expense of others, the internet is a great place to do that "on the cheap".

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

@fore

Scratching my head… I think I get your meaning but since you were around during the OM years my thread was called “time traveling new member” with over 15000 views if I recall correctly in which I explained the basics.
    I do recall that thread from the title, I didn't know that you had been behind it.

Despite that, I think there would have been an inkling of that persisting "up there" over the last three years.

The transition from OM to the Outpost forum I turned my attention to other interests. IN OM, in that thread, there was more than a 90% probability that AI would intercept messages about 300 years from now from data acquired thru NSA data banks long forgotten in their tremendous volumes of data which were of interests only to my alien counter parts directed towards AI. I only carry out orders not knowing why of the particulars.

Ah, you vaguely reminded me of someone who mentioned that back then on OMF.

You must be pretty darn gifted to switch focus and only relate part of your (more recent) paranormal side-story that would otherwise seem to be inescapably intertwined given the significance of being a time traveling member. You'd think it would permeate your very identity. <scratching head pretty confused>

Does your paranormal story ever cross paths with the time travel aspects of your story? Or are these two things like oil and water and can be separately retold without one thing having to do with the other?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    One conclusion that I came to is that if someone wants nothing more than attention and some laughs at the expense of others, the internet is a great place to do that "on the cheap".
    By the way, off topic, but considering that people can make books relating their experiences and/or Paranormal-ET (or time travel) related accounts...people might want to look into crowdfunding sites like Patreon.

If you are into explaining things (in an interesting way at least) then you could get some financial support from it. Just a tip in the jar.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

[...] during the OM years my thread was called “time traveling new member” with over 15000 views if I recall correctly in which I explained the basics.
    Were you timetraveler96 on OMF talking about the depanoids, of which J. Curcio made digital renderings based on your descriptions (pic below)?

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Were you timetraveler96 on OMF talking about the depanoids, of which J. Curcio made digital renderings based on your descriptions (pic below)?

Atmjjc used the same user name (=Atmjjc) at OMF and was NOT timetraveler96.
    (He also did use the screen name Planeswalker).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    that is correct thank you garuda.

@montalk

I have spoken a few times with timetraveler96 at OMF though I could be mistaken his narrative was more about his encounter and trying to understand it rather than time travel itself. I know dove and Cy have talked to him frequently at OMF.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

@majicbar

Many of what you perceive as aliens has roots here on earth and many others from other planets similar to earth. They view us as beasts of the field who have not reached full potential and incapable of understanding the main fundamentals of comparative cognition of the bigger picture due to the specific coding of our being which inevitably will reach its trigger point of understanding thru time or evolution if you prefer that word.

I would be considered a liaison of a type of alien in human form, as a human from a different time and universe; a communication hub so to speak with connection to two universes. I hold no weight in any decision making but can only try to persuade or influence certain events with an outcome based on probabilities.
    If you were to ask the aliens where they come from, would they be willing to answer you? Or could they tell us at least which stars have planets with complex life and which are the nearest ones with intelligent civilizations?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    that is correct thank you garuda.

@montalk

I have spoken a few times with timetraveler96 at OMF though I could be mistaken his narrative was more about his encounter and trying to understand it rather than time travel itself. I know dove and Cy have talked to him frequently at OMF.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. His was an interesting story as well.

@Atmjjcc, how did you originally come to acquire this info about being a time traveler, what the alien situation is, and your role regarding it? Like did you remember it from birth, did you have an awakening at some point, were you contacted by beings? If contacted, were your contacts via physical meetings, during dream states, purely telepathic, or something else? Just wondering how you got started.

Blog Entries
    Enoch 1:1 The word of the blessing of Enoch, how he blessed the elect and the righteous, who were to exist in the time of trouble; rejecting all the wicked and ungodly. Enoch, a righteous man, who was with God, answered and spoke, while his eyes were open, and while he saw a holy vision in the heavens. This the angels showed me.

Enoch 1:2 From them I heard all things, and understood what I saw; that which will not take place in this generation, but in a generation which is to succeed at a distant period, on account of the elect.

Enoch 3:1 All who are in the heavens know what is transacted there.

Enoch 3:2 They know that the heavenly luminaries change not their paths; that each rises and sets regularly, every one at its proper period, without transgressing the commands, which they have received. The behold the earth, and understand what is there transacted, from the beginning to the end of it.

Enoch 8:9 And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

Enoch 10:28 In those days I will open the treasures of blessing which are in heaven, that I may cause them to descend upon earth, and upon all the works and labour of man.

--------------------------------------------------

@ woman

I aborted your attempt at communication via direct contact at that time. That specific channel would have been blind sided with unknown consequences. The Colonel should not be considered involved.

10,45,37,65^/61,31,22,46>

@ Wally

If you were to ask the aliens where they come from, would they be willing to answer you? Or could they tell us at least which stars have planets with complex life and which are the nearest ones with intelligent civilizations?
    I will do my best but past efforts have been proven futile.

@Montalk

@Atmjjcc, how did you originally come to acquire this info about being a time traveler, what the alien situation is, and your role regarding it? Like did you remember it from birth, did you have an awakening at some point, were you contacted by beings? If contacted, were your contacts via physical meetings, during dream states, purely telepathic, or something else? Just wondering how you got started.
    Of course, but this is the public internet and I can only divulge so much via this venue. I will proceed as time and circumstance permits.

Last edited by atmjjc; 03-27-2015 at 01:42 AM.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’