Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Topic of Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

OTOH, you do claim to have a photographic memory wrt to those things your ETs have said to you, but even if you are reciting to us, verbatim, what they said to you, you still appear to be injecting your own extrapolations on that information where sometimes, later on, you make corrections to it too (just like when you did a ‘rethink’ wrt to that experiment you did with Chris back 7 yrs ago)
    I don't have much time to answer the rest of this at the moment. But to answer your questions over the top...

You might not realize this, but the exercise of dredging up old material in my brain brings things back into focus after such a long time. Where I might not have seen the connection before, I later did after looking over different segments of time.

I don't mean to bash the ET group (most of the time?) but they often did give me the answers when I couldn't understand them early on, and then at a later age withheld it when I could have.

Going over the memories that have been committed to a long term remembrance and engaging the folks previously at OMF and TOP has brought alot of things into focus. (I'll provide an example in the next post)

This isn't my first eureka moment. And in some previous cases a wandering ET "listening in" has given me the answer in terms of a nudge or two.

But to able to extrapolate on what’s given to you, you would have to have some comprehension of the material to be able to do that. Anyone can repeat verbatim information given to them in any given case.
    I do comprehend it. But there are some portions that I have missing parts or don't understand completely due to the missing points of reference being in old memories I wouldn't really have any reason to access unless it was for a conversation found on this forum.

But that does not mean that they themselves understand the information especially when the subject matter is as complex and technical as something like telepathy. So unless you have engaged in your own outside readings on this topic,
    I only get to see what people like you or others did show me when they tried to answer my questions about what might have been going on. Those other helpful folks pre-dated my time at OMF by several years.

Had it been up to the Advisor, she would not have introduced most of the Earthly comments. Some of the material that you guys use was brought up by her when I had idle conversations with her about what common society thought vs what she was teaching me.

Whoever she is, she has an incredible degree of knowledge over what goes on in our society. Yet at the same time, I noticed there were things she didn't know about our society.

they must have given you all the background information you needed to know about it on an unconscious level for you to be able to comprehend it.
    You are touching on a sensitive/forbidden question.

For whatever reason, a sharp mental sensation is creeping up on me to stay silent on that particular question when it is asked. As if a ?conditioned or programmed? response inside me knows that is a bad question to be asked. (Yellow Flag Event)

At least some portion of me, mostly likely my higher mind, knows more than my lower mind does.

After thinking about it for a bit, the only reason that comes to mind as to why "my internals" would respond that way is if there was a reason to do so.

---------------------------

The only reason that my "lower mind" can come up with is "to lie" and state that I don't have any information other than what you see. (which is a rather obvious lie) Then the next reason that comes to my lower mind is not to be caught up in a MILAB type of encounter where old reports used to say that abductees and contactees were abducted, drugged and asked questions about the ET. Though, I readily assume that was in the olden days and it doesn't happen anymore.

The third thing that comes to my lower mind is to avoid your question. That you are asking some kind of dangerous question.

Or you were subjected to a linear presentation of information from them, in form of building blocks, from an early age.
    Not necessarily linear presentation if you had access to my memories it would be evident.

When they didn't think it would seemingly matter (at a young age) they answered questions in a pretty straight forward way. Probably thinking I wouldn't remember it at an older age. Then refuse to answer it at a later time.

Often I didn't even have a clue what they meant. So thats why I committed most of it to memory. So that when I did understand more, I could just recall the conversation.

----------------------------

Again, your touching on a topic that makes me uncomfortable. It is as if there are mechanisms in play that make me weary of someone asking those types of questions.

In that case, they would only give you information that they knew you were ready for, at any given time, where the level of difficulty of the information they shared with you increased as time went on. It seems to me that, in your case, this is probably how it was, right?

Again, a strong impulse to avoid your question.

It seems the aversion is logical in it's application. The topic of how much I know seems to be the trigger as opposed to you the person. Though the intense sensation is seemingly consistent across it's application.

It's like I am interacting with an un-trusted party. Rather than open up, I feel it necessary to avoid that line of questioning.

If an ET asked me the same question, I don't think I would have the aversion take place. Since when are ?conditioned responses? intelligent? (<--- it is what I am asking myself right now)
    Last edited by Fore; 12-15-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Due to an agreement with A99 my participation in this thread is now terminated. Any discussions on the subject will continue elsewhere.

I invite you to read any new posting by visiting any of the links below:

Activity Profile
    Latest Posts
    New Threads by member Fore

And, my "main squeeze" at TOP Forum, my main thread:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...we-know-so-far
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Due to an agreement with A99 my participation in this thread is now terminated. Any discussions on the subject will continue elsewhere.

I invite you to read any new posting by visiting any of the links below:

Activity Profile
    Latest Posts
    New Threads by member Fore

And, my "main squeeze" at TOP Forum, my main thread:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...we-know-so-far
    A99 does not make the rules for this forum. She has no authority to enter into an agreement with you to not post in this thread. I am bringing this matter up to the Admins and, in the mean time, this thread might be locked until they can rule on the matter (if one person can't post in here, then no one should).
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    I have consulted with the Admins and they said that you may keep your agreement if it will keep the peace in The Sanctuary, but only for this one thread. Please contact a staff member if you have any problems in the future.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010