Page 209 of 271 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    From what I've come to understand - our true nature is much more fundamental than hat we regard as physical reality is. We have it the wrong way round like so many things.
    When we die we return and are projected again into this world but our true nature actually exists in a kind of hyper-time and hyperspace where all times are connected and so are all places.
    That is my current understanding and I am in agreement with your view.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    You can't really recreate that in an AI, consciousness is intrinsic to the actual functioning of the universe everything is somehow created within it. Trying to recreate something from material in the display is only ever going to be that. We are a fundamental part of the creation.
    Hence the hybrids they are trying to hijack our connection with the source whether that can truly work who knows?
    Hybrids as we understand them are about mixing up genetic code bases.

That can be done with or without genetic engineering. Most geneticist know that species have in built gene mechanisms to prevent hybrids from forming in most circumstances. But if you are aware of the problem you can get around it and produce a hybrid.

-----------------

But the ET understanding of hybrids is that if you change the genetic/organic base you seem to also affect it's development in terms of mentality and feature sets. (OA: Organic Algorithms)

That in turn affects the functionality and feedback system to the "spark" of that living presence.

-----------------

Now you can also go about it a different way. You can have a standard human being and adapt them with invisible hardware and pre-programmed structures with interfaces that aren't technically in physical spacetime as we understand it.

The problem is how useful, purposeful or good the end result is. Are these hybrids? No, not technically if seen from a physical perspective.

-----------------

I think the big problem is maybe expected roles of modified individuals of various categories. (hypothetically speaking)

A genetic base modification to a human offspring is okay if you want to propagate a variant of a human being.
    But it might not be very useful by itself. Bolting on features like multi-layer interfacing and group work/tasks or approximate intelligence enhancement might be useful, purposeful.

Though if you need a genetically mixed starter base to create more refined variations of a hybrid you might not need to necessarily experiment with interfacing on each and every candidate. You'd probably pick certain groups of people in a given set of criteria that represent the whole and test out various improvements while the rest could be treated and simply baby makers.

Once the functioning and feature sets are up to part across a representative group of the whole, you'd have statistics on what you can expect down the road. Then make a refined batch for specific purposes with full features and functionality (The children?). Then probably roll out the final revised hybrids capable of at least the most agreeable performance levels as the base for mass production.

I'd suppose they'd be capable of autonomy in some sense and capable of breeding and at least (one hopes) capable of proper resemblances of human-esque behaviors while (probably) secretly being capable of a more broader level of functionality compared to a standard human being.

---------------------

I don't know of course, maybe the end result is to fail as a human being. LOL. Could be. (just kidding to any hybrids out there)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Some possibilities pop to mind:
    1) To inject the memory set of the unit into a pre-existing spark; which in turn may affect other natural instances in contact with the concerned spark.
    2) To invade the layer above in a metaphysical sense.
    3) To supplant the current native interfaces with their own, cutting human sparks off from the planet.
    Number 3 is a possibility.

Perhaps that is something akin to the fabled "mark" of the beast? It's in/on the forehead or the right hand.

Perhaps when the fakes show up we will be offered a different kind of universal insight or ability to identify who has and who doesn't have it.

We are all assuming it'll be visible, maybe it's not though. Well, not in the sense that you can see it with your eyes. Maybe it'll be like a modding living people.

----------------

At least on the ET side of the matter they and people like me have the ability to identify one another. Mostly if you using your ESP you can pretty much see any irregularities or signifiers in another living presence. So you can automatically identify it. In theory, at least, you don't need to exchange words to know.

Though, in reality it looks like most contactees and abductees I've come across at this point don't have that capability fully implemented. At least not in your standard crop of people. They seem to have part of the observational aspects and do it verbally or written but so far nothing that leads me to conclude that a fully functional version exists yet.

Maybe they haven't gotten there yet. Or maybe it is implemented differently? Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I'm putting the above a little simplistically, but I'm sure that you'll get the idea and the possible implications. The is also another possibility, by pushing upwards they can effectively "escape" the realm in which they are currently trapped; if looking at it from a Heaven vs Hell perspective.

Of course, there remains the possibility I'm completely off-piste, and that they really only want to integrate and live amongst us for some other higher purpose; like having a holiday (I was tempted to suggest "like getting stoned", but that is a terrible pun on "higher" and seriously unlikely.)
    Considering how much a stable mentality is valued at, I doubt they will get stoned.

Then again, the world is full of all types.

------------------

I honestly don't think integration is the end goal. It might be a step but I doubt it'll be the end game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

I don't talk anymore because I put all of this behind me. I also consider it bad luck to come here. There is a direct correlation to hardships with coming here. Talk, and bad things happen. Stay silent, and normalness takes over. I like normalcy.

There is a strong incentive to simply stay silent. Exposition doesn't pay the bills. And no one watches this forum anymore so there is no one to really see it. I doubt anyone outside of montalk talks about me anymore.

<Shrug>
    I thought you got banned Fore. I come here every now and then. I've been trying to work on myself and create the world I'd like to see instead of trying to make others see it the way I have come to see it. It's hard habit to kick. You want to help people to learn, to evolve and progress. The route of trying to fix the physical world by physical means and doing's vs. trying to make the world you like to live in by continual expansion of consciousness and self awareness.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I thought you got banned Fore.
    I was/am.

I come here every now and then. I've been trying to work on myself and create the world I'd like to see instead of trying to make others see it the way I have come to see it. It's hard habit to kick. You want to help people to learn, to evolve and progress. The route of trying to fix the physical world by physical means and doing's vs. trying to make the world you like to live in by continual expansion of consciousness and self awareness.

Edward
    I don't aim for anything like that anymore. I don't like my experience and I now shun it. Even when I start thinking about it anymore it filling me with dread of falling into it again.

When I was banned, I realized I have been traumatized by my experiences and talking about it helps me work through the feelings and such. I didn't think of it as trauma before then. But I did know it on some level.

Not talking about it anymore is like forgetting it ever happened. I have found there isn't much of a positive feeling coming out of dwelling on it. It happened but it doesn't have to be remembered anymore. As the days went on things got dimmer as you stop thinking about it. I can't forget it in reality, if you mention something, I'll remember it. But if I don't process the events of the past anymore inside me, then it is enough to let things go and be forgotten.

It was a blessing to be banned in it's own way.

I focus on what changes need to be continually made and work through the remnant of issues. Coming here fills me with dread about relapsing into talking about it too much and dwelling on things internally that I either can't understand or can't get over with. I am fearful of having to think about it too deeply or dwelling on topics. Thinking if I said or do something or if I think about it somehow they will show up again.

Not being involved is peaceful. You don't worry anymore and you thoughts are full of the mundane. It's like outgrowing a nightmare.
    Doing anything that brings the nightmare back into your life is a definite no - no.
    Thinking of putting in a request for a perma-ban so that it locks me out.
    I seem to be suffering from poor impulse control on staying away.

The grass is definitely much greener on the other side.
    Peace of mind is something amazing.

Hello Fore, it's been a long time,hope all is well with you. Maybe we can get into some topics that bring about looking forward instead of what is behind us.

Blog Entries
    I thought you got banned Fore...

Edward
    On the joyous occasion of TOP Forum's recent Fifth Anniversary, in celebration the staff decided to lift all bans
    (aka amnesty program).

About a half-dozen former members were restored to normal membership status, and will remain such as long as they abide all Terms and Conditions of use.

The notice was delivered in a celebratory email blast to all members, approximately last November 2016.

For now we have no banned members, with the exception of a number of Spammers.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    Hello Fore, it's been a long time,hope all is well with you. Maybe we can get into some topics that bring about looking forward instead of what is behind us.
    Hello ScaRz, it's good to see you again. Maybe its time to change into a better subject matter.

I'd prefer anything but the ET topic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I was/am.

I don't aim for anything like that anymore. I don't like my experience and I now shun it. Even when I start thinking about it anymore it filling me with dread of falling into it again.

When I was banned, I realized I have been traumatized by my experiences and talking about it helps me work through the feelings and such. I didn't think of it as trauma before then. But I did know it on some level.

Not talking about it anymore is like forgetting it ever happened. I have found there isn't much of a positive feeling coming out of dwelling on it. It happened but it doesn't have to be remembered anymore. As the days went on things got dimmer as you stop thinking about it. I can't forget it in reality, if you mention something, I'll remember it. But if I don't process the events of the past anymore inside me, then it is enough to let things go and be forgotten.

It was a blessing to be banned in it's own way.

I focus on what changes need to be continually made and work through the remnant of issues. Coming here fills me with dread about relapsing into talking about it too much and dwelling on things internally that I either can't understand or can't get over with. I am fearful of having to think about it too deeply or dwelling on topics. Thinking if I said or do something or if I think about it somehow they will show up again.

Not being involved is peaceful. You don't worry anymore and you thoughts are full of the mundane. It's like outgrowing a nightmare.
    Doing anything that brings the nightmare back into your life is a definite no - no.
    Thinking of putting in a request for a perma-ban so that it locks me out.
    I seem to be suffering from poor impulse control on staying away.

The grass is definitely much greener on the other side.
    Peace of mind is something amazing.
    Yep Trying to change old ways is rough, ignorance isn't always bliss though. Talking about things is often therapeutic but dwelling on them is indeed a no-no, as you say. Coming to terms and understanding why things happen can be a tough undertaking. We sometimes fall back into old patterns/habits even when we think or feel we've changed or had enough time to process it out of our life. What ever that may be. Some things may be easier than others to do so in this regards while other things in our lives seem to keep cropping back up for one reason or another. I for one hope you continue to find that that peace of mind Fore. Here's to you and to all of us finding that greener grass, where ever it may be.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    On the joyous occasion of TOP Forum's recent Fifth Anniversary, in celebration the staff decided to lift all bans
    (aka amnesty program).

About a half-dozen former members were restored to normal membership status, and will remain such as long as they abide all Terms and Conditions of use.

The notice was delivered in a celebratory email blast to all members, approximately last November 2016.

For now we have no banned members, with the exception of a number of Spammers.
    Oh nice,

Edward