Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Minds forum no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    What ever happened at OM over the last two months was out of the control of any of the staff here at TOP. You can speculate, demand, jump up and down or plead and it will not do any one any good.

So feel free to use this space to lament that which was and to commiserate with your fellow members. Anything else is going off in a direction that is non-productive to say the least.

Why does it have to be "productive" if the forum is gone and finito anyway? What is wrong with people trying to find answers?

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Why does it have to be "productive" if the forum is gone and finito anyway? What is wrong with people trying to find answers?
    Simple - because there's no one here with answers to those questions.

Fore said...

@ A99

Don't confuse apples and oranges. EBE's with ghosts that go bump in the night are two very different types of beings.
    I am not talking about glowing orbs or drifting voices in the night.
    I know the difference between the dis-incarnate and the biologically incarnate but not of a human descent.
    One can reach out and grab a person while driving down the road while the other can only play mind games and conduct a few other parlor tricks.

Condescend arrogantly all you want dear but one wonders why you always put on that kind of show all the time anyways. In my view it's a defense mechanism and when your missives toward me are that way and are in that tone of voice, I know it's because I intimidate you.
    Your above statement is incorrect and you know that too.

PS -- and you know what I mean by my saying that it's incorrect too.
    Last edited by A99; 01-09-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Simple - because there's no one here with answers to those questions.
    People should still be allowed to ask questions and talk about something that has affected them. I don't see why that is harmful or "non-productive".

Quote Originally Posted by Dood View Post
    Speculate all you want...
    In the absence of an explanation...what else can one do.

Don't complain about the gossip when folks in the know aren't talking.

Even most of the Moderators do not know every little detail but, we do know a lot more then all this guessing and plain old GOSSIP we have been hearing...
    So tell us what you know...otherwise it's impolite

This is fact!
    What facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    That is a fact. Everything was tried to no avail.
    What facts?

Folks supposedly in the know haven't explained really anything.

I really don't care one way or the the other.

But it's annoying when folks say they know " facts" but won't say what they are.

So there really should be no problem with speculation, rumor or gossip....because no one has disclosed any facts at all.

You can't expect that no one is going to talk about omf being shuttered.

Any way...just got back from my uncle funeral....I guess I gotta check in at amkon for answers

Here is a fact. In mid Novemer 2011, OM Admin took all admin functions away from the Co-Admins. As of December 5, 2011, not a single former Mod had any mod functions. There was only 1 person that could do anything administative wise. You all know who that was. Simple see. I logged on several times only to see if my PM's were answered by the Admin. They never were.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Hmmmmm.....apparently I wasn't clear enough, so I'll try again.

No one here knows what happened at OM over the last two months.

No one here was privy to the conversations between ProBoards and the forum's owner.

You can speculate all you want but asking for and/or demanding answers is just barking up the wrong tree.

If you don't like those answers then feel free to gossip some where else.

If you want to stay here and commiserate with your fellow members, then by all means do so.

If you don't know the difference between the two then you need more assistance than I can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Fore said...

@ A99

Don't confuse apples and oranges. EBE's vs ghosts that go bump in the night are two very different types of beings.
    I am not talking about glowing orbs or drifting voices in the night.
    I know the difference between the dis-incarnate and the biologically incarnate but not of a human descent.
    One can reach out and grab a person while driving down the road while the other can only play mind games and conduct a few other parlor tricks.

Condescend arrogantly all you want dear but one wonders why you always put on that kind of show all the time anyways. In my view it's a defense mechanism
    I thought about it, and yes, it appears to probably be a defensive mechanism. You've probably got a point.

and when your missives toward me are that way and are in that tone of voice, I know it's because I intimidate you.
    But you are wrong about this point. (honestly)

-----------------

I was actually impressed that you understood me [in some sense] in the last few days with that various comments you made.

But you also think "astral critters" are EBE's/ET I talk about. So no, your very wrong on that point.

Also I did not send any entities to you since we first discussed it a long time ago that night. But your analysis of how it happens around me is pretty spot on.

Your above statement is incorrect and you know that too.

PS -- and you know what I mean by my saying that it's incorrect too.
    I wish I did, so I wouldn't have to ask...?

Look out. DS will be coming over with all the nonsense about the R&D Show, the Princess of Kashmir, the guard dog, the crawling future Princess, the cruise to Kashmir, and on and on and on.

Hmmmmm.....apparently I wasn't clear enough, so I'll try again.

No one here knows what happened at OM over the last two months.

No one here was privy to the conversations between ProBoards and the forum's owner.

You can speculate all you want but asking for and/or demanding answers is just barking up the wrong tree.

If you don't like those answers then feel free to gossip some where else.

If you want to stay here and commiserate with your fellow members, then by all means do so.

If you don't know the difference between the two then you need more assistance than I can provide.

Gotta be honest here. When people talk like you did in that post, it always makes me think they have something to hide. Why else would questions bother them.