Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Faster-than-Light Warp Drive

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    if you have to violate the special theory of relativity to go faster than the speed of light then violate it. the theory of relativity gave me only one thing; the theory of relativity. it did not give me the flowers and clouds and green pastures and clear blue sky that I am accustomed to. it did not give me ngc 101 or m77 or the brilliant stream of stars that grace the Andromeda galaxy. violate it. the special theory of relativity did not give me the fruit of the apple tree or strawberry or the persimmon that I am used to. it did not give me honey or coconut or fruit of the date palm. I know that the same or similar exists in some other part of the universe because the universe is what it is: the universe; or multiverse: or infiniverse. there are so many questions and violating the special theory of relativity is the least of them. so, violate it. if you cherish the rain drops on your cheeks, if you savour the sweetness of the mulberry bush, then violate it. better yet, rape it, kill it. the equation e=mc2 proved defective a long long time ago. are you still worshiping the shrinks of your grand daddy's day - freud and pepperheimer. if not, then why do you sweat over Einstein and oppenheimer. grab a glass 'o beer. its all in there. to be sure .. .. search for binary planets whos physical parameters such as mass and diameter are related by the golden ratio .. ..
    Very eloquently put aquila, nothing in this multiverse stands still, all is in motion down to the quantum level but your advice is especially inspirational and should be taken to heart by all of us...
    We should stop and smell the flowers and wonder why we are here and to give thanks to our God whomever we think it might be for giving us the cognitive ability to view and admire all the wondrous things around us…Now let’s head for the stars, not only because we can, but because they are there...
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    We should stop and smell the flowers and wonder why we are here and to give thanks to our God whomever we think it might be for giving us the cognitive ability to view and admire all the wondrous things around us…

Now let’s head for the stars, not only because we can, but because they are there...
    I applaud that statement.

Blog Entries
    Einsteinian error: The 25-year-old supernova that could change the speed of light forever

If you know any pedantic science nerds, you’ve probably been corrected at some point about c, the speed of light, the velocity Einstein famously said could never be surpassed. “It’s not the speed of light,” they’ll say. “It’s the speed of light in a vacuum!” Well, soon you may be able to come right back with this: “No it isn’t.” Physicists have long held that photons should move through a vacuum at a final velocity of 299,792,458 meters per second, but a fresh look at a supernova first seen more than 25 years ago may now contradict that. If confirmed, these findings would mean that our existing theories of light depend on idealized thought experiments even in a vacuum, and that the intrinsic physics of light actually cause it to slow itself down from the predicted ideal. After all these years, the speed of light may actually be significantly slower than we thought.

to read further...-> http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...186F651CFBC07E
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

LOL more modification of the immutable. Gotta love it!

Einsteinian error: The 25-year-old supernova that could change the speed of light forever

If you know any pedantic science nerds, you’ve probably been corrected at some point about c, the speed of light, the velocity Einstein famously said could never be surpassed. “It’s not the speed of light,” they’ll say. “It’s the speed of light in a vacuum!” Well, soon you may be able to come right back with this: “No it isn’t.” Physicists have long held that photons should move through a vacuum at a final velocity of 299,792,458 meters per second, but a fresh look at a supernova first seen more than 25 years ago may now contradict that. If confirmed, these findings would mean that our existing theories of light depend on idealized thought experiments even in a vacuum, and that the intrinsic physics of light actually cause it to slow itself down from the predicted ideal. After all these years, the speed of light may actually be significantly slower than we thought.

to read further...-> http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...186F651CFBC07E
    I am in the process of writing a paper showing that the Michelson-Morley interferometry experiments showed, contrary to the conventional wisdom of their results, that there is a fully entrained ether. This means that the speed of light on the Earth, or any similar large gravitational body, is c, to that body. When that light moves into the ether of say the Solar System, then c is adjusted to that frame of reference and will again be measured as a constant c, but undergoes a Doppler Effect. I would assume that ether could have a complex nature, each kind of ether would be an amalgamation of short and longer strings, an is what we have been looking for as Dark Matter.

The Big Bang formed the ether first and as the temperature cooled matter was formed from this ether. Entrained matter and ether together form the period of inflation, expansion greater than the speed of light vs a beginning point in absolute space. That same rate of expansion still exists but we do not notice as we are closer to the center of the Universe than the edge.
    The edge of the Universe we see is actually a false horizon, an event horizon of sorts, beyond which matter is traveling away at speeds faster than our local light speed.

If a craft were so constructed to concentrate ether, the c would be local to the craft but it could slip through the Universal ether without violation of c, the ether would serve as a form of local space much as a worm hole and allow perhaps unlimited acceleration, perhaps also localizing inertia and gravity.

Blog Entries
    Hidden Energy - Dr. Hal Puthoff

~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Hidden Energy - Dr. Hal Puthoff

A video I plan to watch and bookmarked it, thanks for sharing.

drive

pylon.shmylo3n.jpgneg.egrd.02.jpgneg.egrd.01.jpg
    Alcubierre warp drive
    Last edited by atto; 07-30-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Sapere Aude

Blue K

It takes too much to build the device itself, easier and better if you travel with your soul (astral projection)

egrd.1410221.jpgegrd.nica.jpgegrd.set.3144.jpg
    Last edited by atto; 07-30-2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Sapere Aude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atto View Post
    It takes too much to build the device itself, easier and better if you travel with your soul (astral projection)

egrd.1410221.jpgegrd.nica.jpgegrd.set.3144.jpg
    Hi Atto,
    Nice to see you posting.
    You may enjoy our thread "What music are you listening too?"
    Wide variety of music videos there.
    Last edited by calikid; 07-30-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Scientia est lux lucis
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008