Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Epo where is the report? Downloadable somewhere?
    I read whole Popular Mechanics report.

Dr. Greene's report is in part 5 of the PM report just under the third paragraph . . . I don't have the "10 month report" if that's what you were thinking. Sorry if I mislead you on that!

A tactical video release.

Last edited by epo333; 02-16-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Wishful thinking on my part no worries

Blog Entries
    Great article on Popular mechanics a yrs worth of research has apparently gone into it - Fantastic piece of work

The government can’t keep its story straight about its involvement with UFO research. After a yearlong investigation, we bust open the files, break through the noise, and reveal the definitive, staggering truth.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...investigation/
    John Greenwald will be doing a live interview with Lt. Tim McMillan (Ret.) on the Black Vault YouTube page today, February 17 @ 4:00pm EST.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Hi Epo where is the report? Downloadable somewhere?
    Kit Green's paper is on Scrib D and downloadable here
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4469...ogical-Tissues
    Last edited by newyorklily; 02-17-2020 at 10:10 PM.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    From the PopMech article re Kit Green's report:
    While the DIA refers to the paper as “Field Effects on Biological Tissue,” the original title for the submitted paper appears to actually have been “Clinical Medical Acute & Subacute Field Effects on Human Dermal & Neurological Tissues.” According to the study’s introduction, the paper is an examination of “clinical medical signs and symptoms and biophysics of injury known and expected from near-field (mostly ultra-high), NIEMR Microwave, Thermal, from unintended exposure to anomalous systems.

This Professor Simon Holland seems a bit erratic too me, but he did supply a logical resolution capability of the Raytheon FLIR system used in the Tic Tac UFO video we all love!!
    So I'll put out here FWIW . . .

Best image at 4:29.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    John Greenwald will be doing a live interview with Lt. Tim McMillan (Ret.) on the Black Vault YouTube page today, February 17 @ 4:00pm EST.
    Excellent interview. John Greenwald will be posting it up as a podcast for those who missed it live.

Sorry meant to write 'thanks Lily'

Pretty stunning revelation on AATIP's current role:

'I will say this much I don't know all of the inner works yet but in terms of what's going on now with AATIP - it is being handled in a position that is significantly higher than the one that Elizondo maintained'

@1hr 27' 30"

There aren't many people higher up.

@1hr 31' 46 on Elizondo 'I hope I don't get into trouble saying this but he was a White House intelligence aide as well'

When he left he was doing the job so well it went to someone 5 rankings higher than him
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-18-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry meant to write 'thanks Lily'

Pretty stunning revelation on AATIP's current role:

'I will say this much I don't know all of the inner works yet but in terms of what's going on now with AATIP - it is being handled in a position that is significantly higher than the one that Elizondo maintained'

@1hr 27' 30"

There aren't many people higher up.

@1hr 31' 46 on Elizondo 'I hope I don't get into trouble saying this but he was a White House intelligence aide as well'

When he left he was doing the job so well it went to someone 5 rankings higher than him
    What stuck in my mind was how well compartmentalized it is and that AATIP is the UFO/UAP investigations and AAWSAP is for the Skinwalker Ranch/Paranormal aspects. Also interesting, don't the letters or AAWSAP have something to do with weapon systems?