Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama to Disclose?

Obama to Disclose?

Steve Bassett seems convinced anyone else had any word?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...ma-may-trigger

It is possible that Obama could do Disclosure. Disclosure prior to the election could delay it but unlikely. Disclosure after the election would quell discourse that results from the US election.

John Podesta has positioned himself in the public view a truth seeker and honest. Would not rule-out a Podesta presidency leading up to, and or as a result of Disclosure. There are not many political attacks against Podesta. How Podesta gets into office? A number of paths are open. To happen within next four years and least bloody: Amid impeachment proceedings of a president the vice president resigns, and Podesta is appointed VP and the sitting president is forced out of office.

Disclosure prior to election day could freeze the elections, and offer the public a chance for resetting the process. Given the current political climate, doubtful current candidates could muster enough support to continue. Again, Podesta steps-in as "man of the hour", and or a Warren / Podesta ticket. Aftermath of Disclosure, a Podesta ticket is unstoppable.

A future ticket in four years of Warren and Podesta or Podesta and Warren is another possibility.

If Podesta does not rise to power as president, he plays a major role prior and after Disclosure.

Side notation:

As of this date 08/21/16: Notice that not one media person, *including Jimmy Kimmel has asked the GOP candidate about UFOs / UAPs, aliens and Disclosure related topics.

There likely won't be any disclosure from Obama before the elections as that would cause too many problems and people would likely cry foul, Though afterwards something might happen. It's also possible that the results of the election may have an effect on disclosure.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Podesta for President in 2020?
    I like the sound of that Casper.
    He could run on the disclosure ticket. Gets my vote!

"Hello. Area 51/S4? President Podesta here. Either submit to a civilian government oversight inspection, or be declared a rogue element. Special forces are standing by, at my command, awaiting your answer." (Rumor has it, worked for President Eisenhower.) Ha!
    Or worse, submit or face the elimination of the Black Budget.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Let's say either Obama or Clinton do disclose. What will sciencenists and the public need to learn.

We are not alone! That the universe is infinite and will possibly have infinite planets with intelligent life trying to study humanity.

With what we do know of abductions ETs possess the power to bend space to get to our planet in stealth if they so choose.

ETs have the power of telepathy and have the power to control us at will.

There is a secret space program attempting to protect Earth from UFO infiltrations.

During the development of the secret space program we developed a relationship with a race of ETs. With a little help here and there the space program developed invisible cloaking, hybrid computer mind control of air & space craft, nano technology AI engineering industry and of course implants.

After disclosure is interesting to ponder but the Earth is in between the old industrial world and we need to start changing our energy use to live on the Earth for the next 50 years. Maybe disclosure is going to happen because the status quo is no longer viable for all of humanity to continue to live and prosper on Earth.

As Dillan once sang "Times they are a changing" and something have to give or break.

G

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    Let's say either Obama or Clinton do disclose. What will sciencenists and the public need to learn.

We are not alone! That the universe is infinite and will possibly have infinite planets with intelligent life trying to study humanity.

With what we do know of abductions ETs possess the power to bend space to get to our planet in stealth if they so choose.

ETs have the power of telepathy and have the power to control us at will.

There is a secret space program attempting to protect Earth from UFO infiltrations.

During the development of the secret space program we developed a relationship with a race of ETs. With a little help here and there the space program developed invisible cloaking, hybrid computer mind control of air & space craft, nano technology AI engineering industry and of course implants.

After disclosure is interesting to ponder but the Earth is in between the old industrial world and we need to start changing our energy use to live on the Earth for the next 50 years. Maybe disclosure is going to happen because the status quo is no longer viable for all of humanity to continue to live and prosper on Earth.

As Dillan once sang "Times they are a changing" and something have to give or break.

G
    By all outward appearances, decisions on releasing such information are currently decided by the Military and MIC.
    IMHO such projects deserve, and lack, adequate civilian oversight.
    Give me elected officials, whose goals more closely reflect the best interest of the public.

I was never allowed to vote for a General, and I fear their mindset is too locked into prioritizing enhancements to the "tip of the spear" (weapons), and paranoia over "society disintegration" (the opening of Pandora's box, if you will). Worthy goals, but too limited in scope.

I was never allowed to vote for a CEO, and I fear their mindset is too locked into pandering to the general's needs, to insure those Trillion$ in black project revenue streams continue to flow. Based in capitalism, but ultimately greed/monopoly based.

I'm not saying political oversight doesn't have it's own set of problems, but the current policy of locking everything up and denying mankind the benefits of new energy sources boarders on dictatorship. Initial secrecy seems prudent, but how many decades need to pass before such information is deemed shareable? Ongoing unilateral decisions on the subject by the military (half century+, post-Roswell) is NOT something a free/democratic people had in mind when we funded such research.

IMHO, the first baby steps to disclosure is to pry the information loose from the Shadow Government gatekeepers, and allow public representatives to weigh in on the best use of the tech, the best way to disseminate such info, and the best way to acclimate citizens of the world at large.

A few of the questions that remain.
    How much longer does the military get to dictate UFO tech policy?
    What kind of political mandate does POTUS need to break the military grip, and demand civilian oversight be established over UFO Unackn0wledged Specia1 Acce$$ Pr0jects?
    How to best wrestle away "private corporate" control over tech that was handed to them by the military?
    Only time will tell.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    By all outward appearances, decisions on releasing such information are currently decided by the Military and MIC.
    IMHO such projects deserve, and lack, adequate civilian oversight.
    Give me elected officials, whose goals more closely reflect the best interest of the public.

I was never allowed to vote for a General, and I fear their mindset is too locked into prioritizing enhancements to the "tip of the spear" (weapons), and paranoia over "society disintegration" (the opening of Pandora's box, if you will). Worthy goals, but too limited in scope.

I was never allowed to vote for a CEO, and I fear their mindset is too locked into pandering to the general's needs, to insure those Trillion$ in black project revenue streams continue to flow. Based in capitalism, but ultimately greed/monopoly based.

I'm not saying political oversight doesn't have it's own set of problems, but the current policy of locking everything up and denying mankind the benefits of new energy sources boarders on dictatorship. Initial secrecy seems prudent, but how many decades need to pass before such information is deemed shareable? Ongoing unilateral decisions on the subject by the military (half century+, post-Roswell) is NOT something a free/democratic people had in mind when we funded such research.

IMHO, the first baby steps to disclosure is to pry the information loose from the Shadow Government gatekeepers, and allow public representatives to weigh in on the best use of the tech, the best way to disseminate such info, and the best way to acclimate citizens of the world at large.

A few of the questions that remain.
    How much longer does the military get to dictate UFO tech policy?
    What kind of political mandate does POTUS need to break the military grip,and demand civilian oversight be established over UFO Unackn0wledged Specia1 Acce$$ Pr0jects?
    How to best wrestle away "private corporate" control over tech that was handed to them by the military?
    Only time will tell.
    Part of the reason I have weighed into this is that I saw the BAE growing of the drone (see below) and recall Source A from Open Minds forum said that the reverse engineering he had discussed was engines from ET UFOs that melded into the space ships structure. So you see the clip below, you will notice the engine being placed into the drone. What the video does not show is the capability of growing an engine inside the drone at the same time.

So their are 2 situations happening here either their is a reverse ET UFO engineering program or their are a group of scientists coming up with these ideas within the military and then passing it on to the private companies that produce these prototype crafts. IMHO I guess that it is both. I recall comments that the US Military are 20 to 50 years more advanced than the rest of western society.

Does anyone know when nano technology was first being developed did anyone write a paper on the future military uses of Nano Tech?

I'm also noticing that 2017 was a disclosure date I was given in 2010 now the the foresight strategic thinking is mind boggling. I was also told that these UFO forums are where intel services test their ideas on the civilian populations. I suspect cloaking it in the ET UFO debate.

Sorry for the ramble but I'm trying to connect the dots.

G :P

Well I thought this was going to happen by the end of August but it was only a guess.
    Think the problem is Gus is that they shopped out the research to big military companies decades ago.
    And now it has become so hidden and so compartmentalized that government doesn't realise it exists.

I agree wholeheartedly with Calikid.
    If you live in a democracy you want the people you voted in to know the truth so they can make decent informed decisions about our future.
    If you aren't aware of the bigger picture how can you judge what is the right course for humanity.

It is terrifying that a rogue body has been keeping this information from us even if they believe they have our best interests at heart.
    If they are so fractured and disparate they are so vulnerable to exploitation and infiltration by a more advanced species. Who is controlling it now?
    Most of them will have no idea. This is something everyone has a right to know.

We are at a tipping point, in the next twenty years we will either damage the ecosystem of this planet so badly that virtually nothing will be left bar stuff we think we can eat. Or we come to our senses and live within our means.
    There are far too many humans on the planet already. It would be nice to think we could stop the ones already here from starving and poverty before eating or displacing every other invertebrate on the planet.
    It is absolutely insane, people are worrying about their mortgage, their phone, and what new trainers to buy while slowly in the background Rome burns. Half the numbers of invertebrates double the number of humans in what 30yrs?
    People are completely unaware how out of balance with nature we are at the moment. It depresses the hell out of me.

I recall a story that President Eisenhower was told that UFOs were on a need to know and he flipped his lid and said he would send in the Army to Area 51 if he was not told what was happening there. I suspect Hillary Clinton will have to do the same.

Yes it depresses me as well, my wife is an Environmental Scientist. So she tells me how bad it is before it hits the mainstream media. We are not at a tipping point we are past the tipping point. Just say we went carbon neutral today it will still take 30 to 50 years to reverse the effects. So we have 30 to 50 plus years of serious climate change disasters to contend with and humanity is never going to be carbon neutral in my life time.

The tech involved in Area 51 could reverse climate change if drastically applied now. I know one example I came across years ago, I had realised that the US had built nuclear powered Submarines, Ships and Area 51 would naturally have explored nuclear powered air and space craft. Now IMHO thats the tech they used in the Aurora space craft. Now disposal of nuclear wast is a problem but with the help of the Aurora ships they have built that are the size of football fields could send this wast into the sun. It sounds a bit wacky but plausible if mini nuclear power plants the size of ship containers have recently been developed for civilian use.

Then their are rumours that Area 51 have already built Free Energy tech, now if this is true this will change everything we currently know about geopolitics and the global economy. In saying that it its said that President Truman was the first President who met ETs and possible discussed all of the above but decided on blanket secrecy to not upset geo politics and the global economy. In saying that I'm sure back then it was a legitimate concern that ET contact could be like the Incas meeting the Spaniards, complete disintegration of human society.

In saying that we are now looking at the complete disintegration of the Earth being able to sustain human life.

To coin a phrase "Disclosure is more important than Jesus"