Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

These last descriptions are strange. They sure are like what abductees might describe in an experience. Have you read up on abductions by the time you wrote about these events?

What I found strangest is that you felt you woke up without the average wakefulness people describe going through as they wake up. Though you did also mention that you memories of the events started to fade like usually happens when you mind switches to a wakeful state. So that seems a bit weird.

The other point I found weird was that you felt your chest ("the energy") noticeably different. Wonder if something is projecting things or if like you said they are memories of some event?

==============

The first post you made when we started talking sounds like (in my opinion, I may be wrong) like a typical encounter with a paranormal entity. The gaseous type without a fixed form. What you also described in your sleep state in that one, you mentioned what is typical of being suppressed while in a sleep state. You also answered certain questions in a way that indicates you had something paranormal nearby during that period of time.

The buzzing sensation in limbs and seemingly paranormal communication that another member mentioned and the electrical discharges surrounding the entity also seem typical for a paranormal event. (well the electrical discharges probably being less common unless it was a very dense phenomena)

==============

Your dreams of what you described as an alien encounter seem very detailed and (perhaps I am wrong about this) don't seem like the typical dream notions a person would normally think up. The light bending and compression and the various transformations seem a-typical for regular dream content and the chest sensations makes me wonder if you have had something going on with ET?

What is your background in the ET phenomena side of things?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Fore stated:
    The first post you made when we started talking sounds like (in my opinion, I may be wrong) like a typical encounter with a paranormal entity. The gaseous type without a fixed form.
    And your own encounters with a cute blond girl and greys were not paranormal entities also? Yet you are claiming they are ET's? Why, because they told you so? Just because they showed up looking like physical beings to you, does not mean that they too were not "PARANORMAL" entities too as such intelligences can show up at any level of density.

Just because the shape and personality of an entity shows up in a defined shape and form does not mean that it's not a "PARANORMAL" entity because they can show up in any shape or form including an amorphous gaseous type phenomenon amongst others, too many to post here.

So your opinion on this is, in my humble opinion, incorrect.

Fore asked:
    So, until now, you've never read any of Edwards posts regardless that he's been around since at least 2004 (when you include his years at OM too)? He was a prolific poster there too as he is here, btw. Good that you're finally venturing out of your own ongoing Fore blog/thread and reading about those experience's of others at this forum and the last one.
    Doing so might should indicate to you that your own opinions on things needs to be re-evaluated in light of those experiences of others outside of your own and you might learn a few things.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here... I'm just stating the obvious. At least you're trying now so in that respect, I'm proud of you and by all means, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by A99; 05-04-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Fore stated:
    And your own encounters with a cute blond girl and greys were not paranormal entities also? Yet you are claiming they are ET's? Why, because they told you so? Just because they showed up looking like physical beings to you, does not mean that they too were not "PARANORMAL" entities too as such intelligences can show up at any level of density.

Just because the shape and personality of an entity shows up in a defined shape and form does not mean that it's not a "PARANORMAL" entity because they can show up in any shape or form including an amorphous gaseous type phenomenon amongst others, too many to post here.

So your opinion on this is, in my humble opinion, incorrect.

Fore asked:
    So, until now, you've never read any of Edwards posts regardless that he's been around since at least 2004 (when you include his years at OM too)? He was a prolific poster there too as he is here, btw. Good that you're finally venturing out of your own ongoing Fore blog/thread and reading about those experience's of others at this forum and the last one.
    Doing so might should indicate to you that your own opinions on things needs to be re-evaluated in light of those experiences of others outside of your own and you might learn a few things.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here... I'm just stating the obvious. At least you're trying now so in that respect, I'm proud of you and by all means, keep up the good work!
    @ A99

Per previous agreements with moderators, I am prohibited from engaging with you in (Troll Bait) conversation.

I advise you to adhere to the same principle as dictated (repeatedly) by staff. My communication is directed only at Edwards and any other available member within the forum.

----------------

If you would like me to tax your patience and innocence on the subject, you are more than welcome to Private Message me.
    I will therefore not respond to your messages even if you call the sky red and that everyone should stand on their forearms. Thanks.

Btw Edward, ET's are paranormal too... we already know that and they have their own technology on their end to assist them in manifesting into our dimension at various densities... including full density.

They may be physical beings on their own planet though but they are able to transform into another "state" when traveling across the universe to visit other worlds. Doe's this qualify them as physical beings even if that's not the state that they are in as space travelers? Yes and no.

Also, ET's can be in amorphous gaseous states too but the paranormal component is inherent is all factor's of ufology. That's a major characteristic of the UFO/ET phenomenon.

The above info is only my humble opinion and nothing more.
    Last edited by A99; 05-04-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    These last descriptions are strange. They sure are like what abductees might describe in an experience. Have you read up on abductions by the time you wrote about these events?

What I found strangest is that you felt you woke up without the average wakefulness people describe going through as they wake up. Though you did also mention that you memories of the events started to fade like usually happens when you mind switches to a wakeful state. So that seems a bit weird.

The other point I found weird was that you felt your chest ("the energy") noticeably different. Wonder if something is projecting things or if like you said they are memories of some event?

==============

The first post you made when we started talking sounds like (in my opinion, I may be wrong) like a typical encounter with a paranormal entity. The gaseous type without a fixed form. What you also described in your sleep state in that one, you mentioned what is typical of being suppressed while in a sleep state. You also answered certain questions in a way that indicates you had something paranormal nearby during that period of time.

The buzzing sensation in limbs and seemingly paranormal communication that another member mentioned and the electrical discharges surrounding the entity also seem typical for a paranormal event. (well the electrical discharges probably being less common unless it was a very dense phenomena)

==============

Your dreams of what you described as an alien encounter seem very detailed and (perhaps I am wrong about this) don't seem like the typical dream notions a person would normally think up. The light bending and compression and the various transformations seem a-typical for regular dream content and the chest sensations makes me wonder if you have had something going on with ET?

I didn't read up on abductions I've seen them on tv before like Unsolved mysteries with Robert Stack and other show's like that, but not in my early childhood though.

Yeah My Heart chakra was open and spinning, I had initially thought that maybe they were doing me a service since perhaps other parts were not in balance? It did cross my mind. Maybe they had to turn it down?

As for something going on with ET, what do you mean?

I really don't have any background. All my ET like experiences stem from my dreams and that of which really started happening when in 2003/2004 when I started to "wake-up" in terms of my consciousness and spiritual journey. TinleyPark,IL had its UFO Flap in back to back years of 2005-2006. I had since moved away and wasn't living there at the time and during this time a lot of dreams involving ETs was going on but I didn't know about the flap until like a year or two later like 2007-2008 when I found about it online.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Btw Edward, ET's are paranormal too... we already know that and they have their own technology on their end to assist them in manifesting into our dimension at various densities... including full density.

They may be physical beings on their own planet though but they are able to transform into another "state" when traveling across the universe to visit other worlds. Doe's this qualify them as physical beings even if that's not the state that they are in as space travelers? Yes and no.

Also, ET's can be in amorphous gaseous states too but the paranormal component is inherent is all factor's of ufology. That's a major characteristic of the UFO/ET phenomenon.

The above info is only my humble opinion and nothing more.
    Thanks A99. I appreciate and respect everyone's insight. I really do, thanks.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post

I really don't have any background. All my ET like experiences stem from my dreams and that of which really started happening when in 2003/2004 when I started to "wake-up" in terms of my consciousness and spiritual journey. TinleyPark,IL had its UFO Flap in back to back years of 2005-2006. I had since moved away and wasn't living there at the time and during this time a lot of dreams involving ETs was going on but I didn't know about the flap until like a year or two later like 2007-2008 when I found about it online.

Edward
    In my opinion then, you probably had something watching you. Unless it is a coincidence you describe a very rich abduction scenario. (Even if inside a dream state....)

It makes me wonder.

I recall there was a Grey (If I recall correctly) who mentioned the various (variations of) process of how people ~"wake up"~ or ~"become alert"~ after an abduction in a place where sleeping is inappropriate state to be left in.

To cut the story short, and without giving away something sensitive to anyones draw out anyones ire.

The ~mean center~ of the variations discussed is that the ET mentioned that people walk away quite (functional) in the body driven sense until they are ready to "re-awake". (become functionally conscious)

It was said that when the individual walks away and the ET are no longer able to maintain a directed control remotely, the individual cycles through discrete stages until they "wake" up even though their eyes are "already open". It's like the brain is re-sequenced in it's activity back into it's original state.

The main point is that the ET are supposed to be out of sight by the time that happens.

One variation of the protocol before or after the wakeful state is that the individual carries out a....what the appropriate word....~a guided task~, before they fully return to their fully alert and waking self.

A guided task ~=~ Something like a post-hypnotic command carried to it's conclusion. Only it isn't what is defined as hypnotic...at least not by human standards.

==============

Point being, they can drive functionally for miles until they reach an appropriate trigger (destination) and then the rest of their conscious mind flips on and the normal memory and cognition routines begin to take hold. Which from their point of view can be confused for missing time.

In other words, the victim, from their point of view assumes they were "just there" and there isn't any perceived continuity of events.

That is supposedly a less used variant since the ET's used to say they prefer the optimal method of restoring full operating conscious awareness from a sleep state or from a state of loss of memory with prior wakefulness. (complicated nuanced topic)

The point was that some ET's prefer less noticeable out of place scenarios unless circumstances make it problematic.

=============
    Anyway, you comment that you didn't seem to come out of sleep state or perceived any sleep state caught my attention. I noticed that raised flag in your story in at least one of the described situations. Thought I should point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Thanks A99. I appreciate and respect everyone's insight. I really do, thanks.

Edward
    I like to read different insights on people's experiences too but when it comes to Grey aliens, there's much more information (than not) out there to support the view that they ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS. In fact, due to the major role they have played in the abduction phenomenon, I think it would be fair to say that they are hostiles.

Because of this, I would be very hesitant to accept any channeled/telepathic, or whatever one chooses to call it, information from a Grey alien on well... anything. How should anyone expect that a hostile, like a Grey alien, would be telling the truth about anything to us? But this is only if it is, in fact, a Grey alien in the first place that's relaying the message as there's absolutely NO WAY to tell if that's true or not. Information like that could be coming from any number of different kinds of sources... one being from the mind of the human receiver himself/herself.

Having said this though, it's entertaining to read stuff like that especially if the receiver of such messages just so happens to also be proficient in the art of writing. But it would seem that it's best to remain cautious wrt its veracity in terms of source and content.
    Last edited by A99; 05-05-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

@ Edwards

I humbly apologize for the out-bursts of my colleague above. Greys probably made her do it. (Just kidding!)

Indeed, you should go and verify the veracity of that information.
    It is common (shared) knowledge across more than one type of ET.
    Sort of like opening a refrigerator is common knowledge between your average human being.

@ Those Watching (puts on acting cap)

Also, I would advise the invisible "fourth wall" (of whoever might be watching or reporting on the following text to another supervisor to forward this statement) that my colleague above is my handy assistant and pressures me into proving things which I have in my knowledge-base. I would love it if you would welcome her personally into the fold and perhaps try out some of the descriptive elements on her in person. As for me, I will decidedly abstain.

She's recently prodded many individuals to "go and see" if the stated material is true or false. I am so happy to see her do that. Elated even!
    Imagine this, they are going to go check and see. What will they find?
    I am really thinking of saying ever more. It's all because she edges me to do so.

At the same time, I wonder, will this be "a problem" for you or your agenda? Hmm.

I dunno. But she keeps edging me on to say more, I wonder what factor(s) would stop me from doing so.

I recommend the following, you should send someone (says I, to the "fourth wall") and meet and greet with my assistant. Please do be kind in sharing your thoughts on this matter. Whats that, you intend to stay silent, that fine. I'll just have to say more until she is satisfied. It will be a win-win scenario.

Very fun indeed. But remember, if she stops, I stop. I'll do my best until then.

(ET trolling at it's best)

I would also like to point out something which is a healthy observation.

First, it makes little sense to call out someone for restating information.
    Second, stating a speciest (racist) sentiment.
    Finally stating that the individual doesn't have any legitimate contact experience.

Because if the third point is true, then the second doesn't have a place, nor does the
    first need to be stated as if you were referring to a real event.

-------------------------

Internal consistency is a sign of a healthy mind.

Decide once and for all which is your ultimate stance, at least do that much.
    (And then all previous episodes of yours in your history are probably a clear sign of an unsound mind? oops)

If you conclude there is no truth to it.
    Then there is no need to bring up the topic of "Greys are liars".
    No need to critique any point about psychic phenomena related information. (Because there wouldn't be any right?)

One initial conclusion trumps all the others.
    So be of a healthy and sound mind and decide which stance you'll take.

And for God's sake, stop waffling. ;p
    Last edited by Fore; 05-05-2016 at 06:43 PM.