Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

The Pentagon UFO Program is making headlines, creating a growing interest in UFO/Alien Disclosure.
    Please share links to online retailers for Coming From Darkness in Social Media.
    If you tag @casperparks in Twitter, I should see it and retweet.

Thank-you - Casper Parks...

Aftermath of UFO/Alien Disclosure:
    Science Fiction novel, Coming From Darkness
    FREE as e-book through 01/01/18 at
    Google Play, Barnes & Noble, i-Tunes, Kobo.
    Unable to offer free e-book at Amazon, hence e-book is 99 cents.
    Also, available in print at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations, passed into law on July 16, 1969. Anyone in contact with an extraterrestrial and or UFO is jailed. NASA can enforce quarantine that a court order cannot break.

After a UFO crashed into a motel, public outcry demanded action. A governmental agency moved a Disclosure plan ahead of schedule. In the name of public safety Title 14, Section 1211 Code of Federal Regulations is reinstated into law. Alien abductees are herded into special camps.

First three years after Disclosure, young alien abductee Bryce had unintentionally dodged capture. In the years following, RFID biochip implants go from voluntary to the law of the land, and anyone refusing placed into retraining camps. Government scanners for biochips double as scanners for alien implants. When biochips became law, he fled into the wilds to live among survivalists. Former operatives of a shadow government whom had defected scanned him for an alien implant. Bryce is not simply a former abductee - He is an Unknown abductee. Like a society gone mad around them, survivalists fear former alien abductees. They suspect that, aliens programed him to complete a secret mission.

The government learned he is an Unknown, and intensified their hunt for him. Abandoned by aliens, pursued by the government and hated by society, Bryce must come to terms with an abusive past. He must learn to forgive others and forgive himself. All the while, he must evade capture and learn what it means to be an Unknown and discover whatever his mission is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Casper Parks - Feeling The Pulse Of Society: August 3rd, 2018

Casper Parks starts at roughly 40:00 on the meter.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-01-2018 at 04:18 AM.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Photos of me are rare... I may delete them soon... Check my Twitter account by clicking here... Photos were posted 11/11/18...

Casper Parks: "Feeling the Pulse of Society"
    Aired July 19th, 2019 via Shift Happens Podcast on The Fringe FM.
    Youtube video is a re-posting of episode.

If you want to fast-forward, I start at roughly 20:30 on the meter.
    Entertainment news, Environment, UFOs, Aliens, and my thoughts on the Storm Area 51.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin