Page 240 of 271 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

Uncomfortable shifting, followed by projected forced humor to hide discomfort at being asked about the topic.
    Wowie! Talk about passing the buck!!!

Exclamation

Can't upload it on youtube as it'll presumably be taken down.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Bob Lazar is so close, yet so far off the mark. His story I guess is designed to look close enough to the real thing, yet specify alot of details incorrectly. I wonder why?

Is this like someone at an alphabet agency releasing a story with obvious errors in the hopes to fish out who knows what's wrong with the story?

(I've actually heard "the Advisor" say in the past that is often the case, that people who know what is wrong with the details of a given story are made into targets through "collection activities" from Human Groups. As no one should know what is wrong with a story.

She also taught me [25+ years ago] that the point is sometimes to obscure when someone knows the right answer to the story. She said if there are enough fake portrayals with distorted facts, then no one can guess which is the accurate depiction.

She also said, not to disclose the right answers to any story otherwise you'll stick out and bad things can happen.) <--- Totally didn't listen

------------

In this Bob Lazar analysis, which is the first time I've seen his ideas described in overall detail. You can tell large parts of it hit the mark, while other parts are a total miss.

Yes, it's true certain ET craft do generate an isolation field (phasing field), but not to generate anything like a wormhole. It's main advantages were only to isolate whats inside the field from the outside.

As a byproduct you get a type of conservation of energy. A spot in spacetime that...roughly speaking...doesn't report it's properties to the rest of spacetime according to standard physics understandings.

The deeper the distortion the more isolation there is.

----------------
    The isolation isn't designed to be perfect though, there is some kind of casual connectivity to the rest of reality.

Imagine if you build a triangular reproduction UFO on Earth.

Lets say you made it out of materials that you could be sure would be able to resist stresses of the isolation field. The UFO you built could float and hang there for hours on end without really consuming any energy. If you placed it 200ft off the ground, you could hang there...weightless, without consuming fuel to stay there.

Like an object hanging in space, it simply floats there.

If you attached a unique propulsion of some kind that can move the craft while still enveloped inside the field and still lightly interacting with the rest of reality, you could reach space by taking breaks along the way.

One hovering break at 200ft, one at 10,000 feet, one at 90,000 feet, one at 300,000 feet.

Even if you turned off the propulsion system, the craft would (more or less) simply hang inside this pocket of altered spacetime...weightless, never falling back to earth. And literally completely silent as if nothing leaked out.

-------------
    Now the downsides, Even if your UFO isolation field had a weak interaction with whats outside the field, you could say that ambient energy in the periphery would still leak into the field. Like a vacuum, Like a collector, it's would ambient energy and the occasional particle would flow in.

Even at a significant level of isolation, your UFO with it's field edge interactions of 0.0001% would still gradually collect ambient energy interactions. Inside the field, the temperature slowly climbs and the UFO at the center slowly becomes hot. Hot like a toroidal storm.

Open up the field like a sieve, and let the heat out and the craft doesn't melt. But while you do, you'll become a very bright object, as all kinds of trapped photons and particle emissions (including radiation if you traveled above the atmosphere) begin leaking out.

-------------

What if you added this technology (without the advanced control modules) to a Navy Ship at sea?

You'd get something like a "Philadelphia Experiment".

(Blue light = Blue Shift of an incorrectly configured phasing field)

(Optical Invisibility = Afforded by the phasing field)

(Men fused to part of the steel = Incorrectly configured phasing field, possibly with transient stability issues inside the field. Possible graduations in the field stability allowing some areas inside the field to be out of phase with other areas. Ghetto level reverse engineering.

It could also mean, that the energy of the surroundings gradually crept in, and the sailors became enclosed in a space with a rising temperature gradient.)

(Teleportation, could mean one of two possible things, either they set sail while the field was active, which means the temporal distortion could have been present, allowing them to experience time dilation compared to the rest of the world. One minute sailing for them could be like 1 days worth of sailing for the rest of reality. 260 miles traveled in the next minute.

OR

The field was so badly configured (very probable) that the ship itself became an unstable object relative to the rest of spacetime. I wonder if they didn't just rip out one of the UFO's hardware and implement it on "a navy ship". If you think about it, they should be about the same displacement size.)

("Einstein", probably referring to another unnamed genius that worked on the project. Probably drew up enough lines of speculative conjectures together as to how the ET "did it" and elicited funding from navy sources to make a real world test. Seems they had an adequate understanding of what phasing fields are and how they might be useful to the navy. )

(?<Cough> Keep in mind this is in 1943. In 1947 through 1952, you have the infamous era of UFO's suddenly crashing out of the sky. My going out on a limb guess, is that they figured out what were possible vulnerabilities with respect to the Phasing Field technologies. For example, how to disrupt a "phasing field's" integrity during an ET's transit in a UFO "flying in our skies".

The Craft's phasing field collapses, enters normal spacetime and falls out of the sky...and considering it had very little in the way of control surfaces, impacts the ground. Yippe! You get alot of crashed UFO's and a need for "recovery operations".

ET's probably get incredibly angry and begin being aggressive, culminating with 1952's flights over the nations capital. Making them stop using their exploits in their tracks.<Cough>?)

(Again, the ships probably not called "Eldridge" probably didn't have "Einstein" involved, and probably didn't happen "in Philadelphia". But the leak and it's details did catch the Naval Intelligence eyes for a good reason.)
    Last edited by Fore; 06-06-2021 at 04:15 AM.

Sorry for the poor editing and typos in the last post. I only have 30mins to go over the text and make changes for typos. I was busy adding photo's to help people visualize it better and didn't get around to cleaning up the text of errors.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1401248932097757184

@JeremyCorbell

Jun 5
    Check out the question asked of the Pentagon’s Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, yesterday by @JeffSchogol

This goes to the heart of the suspected government involvement in hiding from the American people the truth about the UFO mystery.
    ------------

Last edited by Fore; 06-06-2021 at 11:01 PM.

Luis Elizondo Presents the History of AATIP

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fore; 06-07-2021 at 12:44 AM.

@Fore, even with this particular level of exposure, I suspect there would be degrees of openness allowed from the "ET" side. The main thing is, will we be looking at the "in a year's time" perspective before "others" make their overt appearance? [This is assuming that full-on chaos is not in play before then.]

BTW, they really latch on these days when I watch videos and material related to this. It cannot be because of the material itself, as that should be known, so it's probably a psychological analysis. I do find, on occasion, that "something... or many somethings" will occasionally offer clarification on some matters.

Note: I can confirm I have future to past warnings, this has occurred at least twice since 2019, thus the time taken to analyse the phenomena as not being a one-off. So, if something is coming down the track, something warns me with a heads-up. That happens to affect the "present", but it's pretty abstract and limited to indicating something might be a problem, or simply stating something is a problem, or pointing out something which requires more attention; without necessarily saying why. Due to the nature in which it seems to be working, it's not exactly very useful, as it is easily dismissed as not being a problem, until you find it is much later. The Time-frame seems to be in the order of a month or so ahead. It only warns me of things which will affect me, or for which I should take action, or account of.

They really don't want to say very much by the looks of things. Luis did point out in one of his interviews there would be far more to say in a year's time, due to this being a process of release, so it will probably be slow as usual.
    Personally, I'll stick to preparing for something very bad to happen in the mean-time.

I note that the third-party which keeps checking on me sets off my influence field in a quite stable, but solid, manner. Structures are also discernible, but concentrating on those tends to produce a sensation not too far off from having something burning; probably a mixture of the flow rate, interaction between dynamic influence and some form of incompatibility.
    Oddly, that also indicates a clash of influence fields, which I experienced in my first major encounter when I was asking questions. That this one produces a burning sensation, rather than a slightly painful electrical sensation, indicates it is not a Grey (at least, to me) and might suggest something "living" (although I am reaching a bit with that supposition.)

I asked a colleague today, who is above me, "So, on a lighter note, what's our policy on UFOs and Aliens?" The pause... because he knows I don't say something unless there is something, was poignant, as was his expression: "Do we need a policy?"
    Let's say he has a lot to think about, as will the person above him. They're already a bit spooked over the entire Taiwan situation, including equipment in general, as I had them across that before most people were aware there was a problem; remember, plausible deniability, always show them the situation in existing articles and 1 + 1 = 2.
    Last edited by pontificator; 06-08-2021 at 09:44 AM.

@Pontif
    I would caution you against sharing your experiences with co-workers. Sharing your fascination with the subject is fine (in my opinion).

Keep in mind what we talked about in the last couple of pages about people affected by the phenomena. This was before the "disclosure" took the headlines about American interests in UFOs.

The reason for the cautions is basically because while we can talk about these topics on TheOutpostForum without interference and mostly anonymously....there was a halo of protection for us "pre-disclosure". We could talk about topics, ideas and experiences related to the ET phenomena with relative impunity.

Because while the community on this forum and others consider us "probably" credible, we are among friends and we can relate to one another on some level. Though our stories are unacknowledged events by "officialdom". Meaning Official circles (governments, military, intelligence) don't acknowledge us nor our resulting stories.

It's becomes a different matter if the core scenario of ET's is acknowledged as real. Then, we wouldn't be as immune to share our fanciful stories. We may become subject to established laws and prosecution. (governments, military, intelligence)

------------
    It isn't inconceivable, that once "ET" life is considered real, there may be a 1-800-xxx-xxxx hotline in your nations of choice for people to report suspicious individuals claiming to have contact with aliens. These individuals would naturally have to be interviewed, assessed and documented. Depending on how the story evolves, I can imagine, that there would be restrictions and possible penalties for individuals with valid experiences.

It may not be outside the realm of possibility that to keep things simple governments decide it's easier for all these individuals to be collected in internment camps to keep them separated from the general population.

Perhaps this is what the Military "Lists" were about that the Advisor talked about. Since long ago, anyone who has credibly talked about the phenomena is already on that roundup list. It also may give governments across the world an excuse to control the unsanctioned flow of information to the general population now that all civilian agencies are now "officially on notice" that mandates might have to be enforced.

It may soon be provisionally illegal for:

Richard Dolan
    Travis Taylor
    Nick Pope
    George Noory
    George Knapp
    James Fox
    Linda Moulton Howe
    Steven Greer
    Luis Elizondo
    Jacques Vallee

To hold conferences and talks about the subject in light of the recent developments concerning ETs. They may be arrested for "unverified" and "unsanctioned" claims that affect the national interests and "the fabric of stability" of a nation.

Obviously, their works and other material may be confiscated and their online presence sanitized until there is an "officialdom" of what is considered valid material released to the public.

-------------
    I suspect the ET may be thrilled in such a potential scenario. If such legislation and laws were passed, it would certainly resolve one of the problems even the ET themselves acknowledge.

Of course, out of self interest, I would prefer something completely different. I don't propose it either. But politicians under pressure usually pick thee most damning and pragmatic solutions when they can't wrap their heads around a difficult scenario.

"Watch out for it"
    Last edited by Fore; 06-08-2021 at 03:55 PM.