Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know - Episodes

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - The Pineal Gland: Mysticism and Neuroscience

Published on Feb 22, 2014

Join Ben and Matt as they explore the ins and outs of the pineal gland, along with the latest in neuroscience.

The Family is a secretive evangelical group with powerful connections. It lobbies across the world for laws that reflect its values. This might be controversial to some, but it isn't illegal. So why do some believe this group is dangerous?

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know: Fraternal Orders 101

Published on Feb 26, 2014

What is a fraternal order? Where do they come from, and why can some of these organizations be controversial?

Tune in to learn more.

It's no secret that membership in a fraternal order comes with numerous social benefits, but how far reaching are those benefits? How much control do these groups wield in the United States?

The U.S. has the world's largest prison population, and some prisoners are held by private companies. Proponents of this practice believe the state saves money, but not everyone buys the official story. Tune in to learn more about for-profit prisons

Prisons for Profit is a subject that should be out there being debated in the media but it seems to be getting swept under the rug. I suspect because the privately owned prisons are too convenient and profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Prisons for Profit is a subject that should be out there being debated in the media but it seems to be getting swept under the rug. I suspect because the privately owned prisons are too convenient and profitable.
    Prisons for profit are extreme capitalism in action. Extreme communism and capitalism unchecked leads to dangerous within a society. There is no need to crumble beneath their weight of greed and lust for domination.

Thanks to Matt and Ben for allowing their episodes to be posted at the Outpost forum.

Yet another symptom.

As far as I can see things are working towards more and more of us being zero asset citizens, entering a time when fewer of us will have what the autocratic plutocrats want or need us to provide.

We have a choice. As far as I can see there are parallel paths yet we cling to a sinking ship that has no regard for humanity where so many are considered just mouths to feed and without value.

Technology is rapidly approaching a point that the human hand will not be needed, where cars and plains that drive themselves, or how about agricultural combine machines that can plant harvest and process crops of all kinds, 3D printers. These things in and of themselves are not bad. Though I they may be wrong if these people that control these things do not have humanities best interest at heart .

I’ve said it before the Zeitgeist movement is a good seed, if nurtured properly it could grow into something very good.

Though, beware of those that call themselves freedom fighters cuz they probably just want the freedom put there boot on your neck.

Not into revolution more evolution. We need to stop going in circles! But this is a good song and very evocative.

I need a gun to keep myself among
    The poor people are burning in the sun
    But they ain't got a chance
    They ain't got a chance
    I need a gun
    Cos all I do is dance
    Cos all I do is dance

The poor people are burning in the sun
    No, they ain't got a chance
    They ain't got a chance
    I need a gun
    Cos all I do is dance
    Cos all I do is dance

In my backpack
    I got my act right
    In case you act quite difficult
    And your resolve weaken
    With anger and discontent
    Some are seeking and searching like Nimoy

I'm a peace-loving decoy
    Ready for retaliation
    I change the whole occasion to a pine box six-under
    Impulsive don't ask why or wonder
    Orders given to me is:
    strike and I'm thunder with lightning fast reflexes on constant alert
    from the constant hurt that seems limitless with no dropping pressure

Seems like everybody's out to test ya
    'til they see your break
    You can't conceal the hate
    That consumes you
    I'm the reason why you fill up your Isuzu

Chill with your old lady at the tilt
    I got a 90 days visit
    And I'm filled with guilt
    From things that I've seen
    Your water's from a bottle
    mine's from a canteen

At night I hear the shots
    Ring so I'm a light sleeper
    The cost of life,
    it seems to get cheaper
    out in the desert
    with my street sweeper
    The war is over
    So said the speaker with the flight suit on
    Maybe to him I'm just a pawn
    So he can advance
    Remember when I used to dance
    Man, all I want to do is dance

(Dance!)
    (Dance!)
    (Dance!)

Last edited by whoknows; 03-04-2014 at 07:22 PM.

I like it.