Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs and Nuclear Sites

I always try to be helpful whenever possible Wansen. But seriously, when it comes down to it, you should thank my parents because if they never met, I wouldn't even be here.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I always try to be helpful whenever possible Wansen. But seriously, when it comes down to it, you should thank my parents because if they never met, I wouldn't even be here.
    A99. While your "donations" post was relevant and appreciated, your parents mating habits don't add much to the conversation.
    Let's try to stay on topic.

THANKS
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Note to self: Need to put more effort in curbing my weird sense of humor. [GULP]
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hi Guys

Started reading It Never Happened, Volume 1: U.S. Air Force UFO Cover-up Revealed by Capt David D. Schindele

It's really well written; the guy is clearly very intelligent. He was committed believer in science and technology and freely admits he would have dismissed any claims of flying discs before an incident happened at Minot AFB.
    It's not just about his story but it's a retelling of the whole USAF UFO coverup from great perspective of an officer who was in the USAF at the time. He was clearly a very talented Capt whose team apparently ended training the other silos. He has a lot of interesting insights into how Blue Book was definitely a debunking exercise for the public, Hynek visits to Minot (he was turned away the first), local sightings, he was told by a Colonel that OSI had a team camped out on base recording all the UFOs.
    I haven't finished it but have read enough to give it a huge thumbs up. Shame the cover looks so cheap. Why is it the self publish books covers are so poor? This one deserves much better. It's well written, well researched and hopefully will do very well too
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-06-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Guys

Started reading It Never Happened, Volume 1: U.S. Air Force UFO Cover-up Revealed by Capt David D. Schindele

It's really well written; the guy is clearly very intelligent. He was committed believer in science and technology and freely admits he would have dismissed any claims of flying discs before an incident happened at Minot AFB.
    It's not just about his story but it's a retelling of the whole USAF UFO coverup from great perspective of an officer who was in the USAF at the time. He was clearly a very talented Capt whose team apparently ended training the other silos. He has a lot of interesting insights into how Blue Book was definitely a debunking exercise for the public, Hynek visits to Minot (he was turned away the first), local sightings, he was told by a Colonel that OSI had a team camped out on base recording all the UFOs.
    I haven't finished it but have read enough to give it a huge thumbs up. Shame the cover looks so cheap. Why is it the self publish books covers are so poor? This one deserves much better. It's well written, well researched and hopefully will do very well too
    Thanks for the review Longeyes.
    From the summaries I had read, Schindele's book did sound promising.
    Attachment 1008

Hi Guys

My thanks for this as well Longeyes.

I'm going to put this one on the reading list per your recommendation.

Thank you so much Longeyes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Longeyes. It seems to me that years after that incident occurred at that base, the gov't has given this man permission to talk about it to the public. In fact, maybe they even requested that he do that. Does he give any indication in his book that that may have been the case? If you read between the lines in his book, were you able to pick any of that up?

At any rate, now that he's gone public with that information about what happened there, will others who were also working there at that time come forward to talk about it too in a public venue? Maybe that's already happened but I just don't know about it but, if, in fact, it hasn't happened yet, I wonder why?

Schindele first went public with it in 2001 at that UFO disclosure press meeting... so the others who were also there at that base have had plenty of time since then to follow suit and talk about it publicly too. If they haven't done that yet, this implies that they were given very explicit information on what would happen to them if they made a public disclosure about that incident or, for that matter, even a private disclosure to family members and close friends.

Did Schindele go into any detail in his book about that meeting with his superiors and their warnings about what would happen to him if he broke that code of silence about that incident? We can assume that he was also explicitly told not to talk about it to anyone even after he leaves the Air Force. Did he go into that part about that order in his book?

Why did Schindele decide to go public with that information in the first place? What makes him different than all of the other troops out there who have witnessed UFOs while on duty or have participated in a UFO cover-up who have been ordered to remain silent about it?

In any case, I think the thing that really boggles my mind is that Schindele's disclosure should have made it as a headline in the front page news, but didn't. It ranks right up there in the 'UFO lands on the White House Lawn' category. It's the kind of proof that everybody has been waiting for since the UFO phenomenon has first been introduced into the public consciousness. It's proof that we are being visited by non-terrestrial intelligence's. Or that there are humans on our planet that have technology that's so advanced, we only read about it in science fiction novels or see in science fiction movies. Yet, for the media, the disclosure of that incident was only relegated to back page news, if at all. Amazing.
    Last edited by A99; 07-07-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hi Guys

We need a "like" button for posts like these!

Thanks!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks Longeyes. It seems to me that years after that incident occurred at that base, the gov't has given this man permission to talk about it to the public. In fact, maybe they even requested that he do that. Does he give any indication in his book that that may have been the case? If you read between the lines in his book, were you able to pick any of that up?

<SNIP>
    Besides the book (which I hope Longeyes will share a quote), there are a few other references as to why witnesses feel free to talk.

Referencing back to "The Disclosure Project", of whom Schindele was a member a few years before this book was published, many of the interviewed former military members stated their signed security oaths required them to NOT talk about incidents for a fixed period (like 20 or 30 years). Probably Schindele's separation date exceeded that time period, and he was legally free to discuss events without fear of prison and/or of losing his military pension.

An alternative scenario was illustrated by Penniston, who stated that when the "Halt Memo" was declassified, he was then at liberty to discuss the Rendelsham incident. Perhaps documents relating to the Missiles Incident Schindele discusses were declassified.

And a few others witnesses even went so far as to say their oath to "defend The Constitution of the USA" required them to speak out about UFO secrecy.
    Attachment 1008