Page 228 of 271 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

@Fore, as regards the electrical noise, in the electrical industry that is caused by singing components; normally capacitors. I have a mouse next to me with solid-state capacitors [SMT] which "sings" all of it's electrical activity, including radio activity.
    Similar can happen with the inner ear itself, and classical tinnitus; although I personally find that entities cause loud pure notes more often than not. Given the type of hardware we are looking at, I would not be surprised if it caused the widespread generation of electrical noise; from natural sources and otherwise. I've also noted that tinnitus will change depending on exterior stimuli, so other entities will make it sound "different" too.

Now, a point, that singing is from a system where a charged field exists on one side, and an insulator prevents the charge from moving to its destination efficiently. When the capacitor reaches full charge, it will discharge. I can imagine large flying systems where this effect occurs, and creates a "singing" field around itself due to extreme electrical disturbance. Depending on size, I would expect this to get very loud, loud enough for the events in both videos.

Note: The events in the first video strike me as an area which has been "opened", and is subject to gravitational distortion between the top and the bottom of the opened area. The descending phenomena is it closing; a lid coming down.
    I would suggest something was moving through the area, entered the area of distortion, "left", and the entrance closed behind it some time later. The electrical noise could be caused by the movement of charged ions through the air, and the effects of capacitance as well, all due to incredibly energetic local physics.

P.S: Keep going with breadcrumbs I find it "inspiring", and that clearly disturbs certain groups.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Well, if it isn't the ghost of Christmas past.
    Hello Fore. Happy Holiday.
    Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

@ Pontif

As long as I don't bring up any subjects or go over them in my mind, I have [near] zero interactions with them. They still seems to know when I bring up something 24hours before I actually bring it up.

So, I have to assume either someones dedicated or they must have some automated system in place to alert themselves. But I don't know either way. I have at times suspected that perhaps a part of my consciousness is somehow alerting them?

But that doesn't make sense as I don't know [anymore] what I am going to do [or not do] in the future. So a big shrug as to how they keep tabs. As soon as I started writing that last message I felt the usual feelings and sensations of being read remotely, (just like right now).

So I am on the fence as to whether "they" actually dedicate someone to keep tabs or if they have some kind of system I don't know about in place. Even with many months of inactivity they still know ahead of time and I become aware of it because they start to observe/read me remotely even before I have actually done anything.

It's an old past time of *inference*. "If you are here, then it means I have probably already leaked something tomorrow (or will do so soon).

------------------

All I do know for certain is, if you don't talk about it nor revive the data by keeping it in mind nor recall it or try to decipher/tease some extra detail by going over the data....they don't bother you at all.

So I feel it is best to simply not say anything at all. It is peaceful that way.
    I don't bother them, they won't bother me.

There have been times in the last year where I have come across something by accident that verifies something in my accounts. But I weigh whether there is a point in agitating an already peaceful situation.

So therefore I just won't say much of anything. I have grown out of feeling the need to poke tiger in the eye.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-30-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, as regards the electrical noise, in the electrical industry that is caused by singing components; normally capacitors. I have a mouse next to me with solid-state capacitors [SMT] which "sings" all of it's electrical activity, including radio activity.
    Similar can happen with the inner ear itself, and classical tinnitus; although I personally find that entities cause loud pure notes more often than not. Given the type of hardware we are looking at, I would not be surprised if it caused the widespread generation of electrical noise; from natural sources and otherwise. I've also noted that tinnitus will change depending on exterior stimuli, so other entities will make it sound "different" too.
    It wasn't tinnitus. The sound from the video I referenced is a close approximation. It is different though in real life. From what I recall, there are tones like someone striking metal with a hammer throughout the noise and the tones oscillate. It also hurts physically as if someone/something is interfacing with you and exerting a psychic control over your own organic tissue. (boy do I always sound this weird in my wordings?)

To say the least, it feels very invasive.

Note: The events in the first video strike me as an area which has been "opened", and is subject to gravitational distortion between the top and the bottom of the opened area. The descending phenomena is it closing; a lid coming down.
    Correct.

I would suggest something was moving through the area, entered the area of distortion, "left", and the entrance closed behind it some time later.
    Incorrect.

If you have a "3D heatsink" a.k.a. "phasing field" and it is left open...(as in not configured in a discharge state) you'd get this effect.

Also see creative uses of this mode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I453KLLuiQ

If you collect energy and "particles" in your phasing field as you travel to destinations, you have to eventually release the trapped energy at some point. Otherwise the exterior of the vehicle might eventually melt past a certain critical point.

Or explode if you leave the field open and it comes into direct contact with the environment in an uncontrolled discharge:
    https://youtu.be/zZrX-wQzT1k

see this depiction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2Ynxah5hY

Perhaps the real reason people see bright objects in the sky as bright lights is simply someone opening the "3D heatsink" and releasing whats trapped inside the phasing field.

The same with trees that are burned in remote areas where UFO's are sighted. (including trace "particles")

I guess a creative way of using this same phenomena is to also create a ?gravitational? siphon of some kind.

Edit: Try recounting what you think you see based on my breadcrumbs about each video.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-30-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Different configurations:
    https://youtu.be/mpgsZSlyQcQ?t=212

The isolation of cities has probably started. I assume it will get worse as more diseases spread out.
    Starvation is not yet rampant and there is no "War of Contracts" as of yet that I can see.
    Though the situation with Iran is getting alot worse.
    The loss of confidence in government seems to be well underway. That much is evident.

<Shrug>...

Note UFO is present to gather water, volume of liquid taken greater than volume of craft.
    10000+ gallons into a vehicle approx 25 feet diameter by 12 feet height.

Discharge occurring during event, including a high-pitched noise which affects witness; probably more to that, body has both electrical and chemical pathways for control. Witness already having problems due to apparent magnetic effects which have already stopped watch. This is typical with electrons not operating according to normal physics.
    Psionic pulse?

Hmm, looking further, could be phases of discharge. I do wonder if these are a standard routine, which happens to cause the surrounding effects, rather than an intentional effect to surrounding people (thinking maybe they don't care enough to even bother.)

All videos indicate the usage of a high-energy system able to flood a target would overload it's discharge systems, causing damage to craft. Laser augmented Magnetron with physical augmentation (plasma volatiles) would be a suitable anti-UFO weapon. B.A.S.S good candidate starter kit.

Water key component in UFO operation, both as resource source, heatsink and probably other things like fuel[only speculation, would not expect it to be utilised as fuel, too low-tech]?

Heat-sink effect multi-spectral, probably everything gathered by field of distortion. 3D heatsink could be field "unspooling" if gravity distortion is main mode of operation. effectively would play matter/energy/photons in reverse, as most recent matter would exit first due to it being at edge of field. LIFO.

Suggests most energetic phase of unspooling would be towards end of event, which does seem to fit with witness encounters.

Wonder if alien glow possibly due to similar effect with ETs, could be slow field unspool. Would also suggest physically present entities not operating at same surrounding spacetime rate.

https://youtu.be/zZrX-wQzT1k

...? Rapid descent and explosion in body of water. Suggests one running equipment are not concerned with making a splash, or there was a particular problem in that environment requiring rapid descent into area. Could be evac? Another possibility is a testing routine.

Given the quantity of craft concerned, whoever was using them was not concerned with being seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2Ynxah5hY

Orange light from base.
    Note ringing noise again. Wind emission (warning or another phase of discharge.) Culminating in whooshing noise. Struck by light beam (whoosh could be charging phase before emission.) Loss of consciousness (12 to 14 hours.) Evidence of physical energy discharge in surrounding area. Damage to vision indicates a high-energy beam, but more in the realms of a particle accelerator, which can produce similar effects.

Looking at this carefully, I wonder again, was this simply a standard procedure, which happens to produce these effects on the surrounds, and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The routine does seem very similar to the Australian incident, indicating a common internal system which has set requirements for operation.

https://youtu.be/mpgsZSlyQcQ?t=212

40 meters diameter - serious industrial discharge there.
    Torch demonstrates a LIFO based field discharge, I would suggest the lit objects going around the craft could also be other craft that were "seen" in the past, and their energy emission is now departing the field in the present. Tingling suggestive of low-level energy discharge in normal static electricity range, could be as low as 5 or less volts.

That torch suggests energy pulled in, energy pushed out, and from this we can derive the thought that the amount of energy dictates when it can be sent back out. This could be in proportion to the speed of the object during travel, so high-speed means energy is kept for longer, whereas low-speed allows immediate discharge.

Farmer explanation seems off, burning a pile of hay would not leave desiccated ground beneath, it would leave a burned area + be black. At 30 meters, the quantity of hay would be enormous, and a major undertaking to transport to a location for burning. In turn, it would be beyond obvious that hay had been burnt. I suspect farmer might be thinking about a different location.

Summary:
    Looking at these, each system ingests water into something which has the ability to physically store more than appears possible. Each UFO runs through a routine which has very common similarities in operation, with effects which cause damage to the surrounds suggesting high-energy physics. I would say each effect is a different type of energy being removed, the sound could very well be "played" in reverse as well as unspooled sound/kinetic energy [it could produce this effect]. The effect, in terms of light, suggests to me the possibility the field is time being spooled in reverse, creating a LIFO action of what has been "seen" by the UFO, but in a distorted manner.

Been having hard time writing this, so putting what I have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The isolation of cities has probably started. I assume it will get worse as more diseases spread out.
    Starvation is not yet rampant and there is no "War of Contracts" as of yet that I can see.
    Though the situation with Iran is getting alot worse.
    The loss of confidence in government seems to be well underway. That much is evident.

<Shrug>...
    Depends on what they meant by war of contracts, as contract can encompass a fair amount. There's plenty of economic warfare going on right now, and matters involving the South China sea and surrounds are pretty dicey.
    I am wondering about knock-on effects from viral recombination with RNA based vaccines, as that could easily go out of control very quickly.

Depends on what they meant by war of contracts, as contract can encompass a fair amount. There's plenty of economic warfare going on right now, and matters involving the South China sea and surrounds are pretty dicey.
    I am wondering about knock-on effects from viral recombination with RNA based vaccines, as that could easily go out of control very quickly.
    FYI . . .

Recent Developments

Tensions between China and both the Philippines and Vietnam have recently cooled, even as China increased its military activity in the South China Sea by conducting a series of naval maneuvers and exercises in March and April 2018. Meanwhile, China continues to construct military and industrial outposts on artificial islands it has built in disputed waters.

China’s sweeping claims of sovereignty over the sea—and the sea’s estimated 11 billion barrels of untapped oil and 190 trillion cubic feet of natural gas—have antagonized competing claimants Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam. As early as the 1970s, countries began to claim islands and various zones in the South China Sea, such as the Spratly Islands, which possess rich natural resources and fishing areas.

Almost 40% of global liquefied natural gas trade moves through the South China Sea . . .

3,200 Acres of new land China created in the Spratly Islands since 2013 . . .

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-...outh-china-sea

@epo333 things have certainly been moving on that front. I did note with interest the PLA was not moving its planes to the islands, as apparently there have been land "stability" issues. Essentially the planes are too heavy, so the entire idea of using the islands as force projection points has been dashed for the moment. On other fronts, the debt-trap diplomacy is now well enough known that China has also lost deals which would have allowed it to have large-scale Naval ports outside of the country (there are some, but not enough.) At the moment their force projection is considered Green-Water, as opposed to being a Blue-Water Navy. Again, that could change, but they've irritated a bit too many people at the moment.

Seems the Chinese were not having too much luck with their vaccine either: https://youtu.be/8DzMJjGkAhg
    It's quite an achievement to have the one with the most side-effects; to the point the Doc wondered if it were more dangerous than the disease.

I've been increasingly monitored, if all the activity from other groups is anything to go by. It suggests to me that the aliens are watching more closely because they need to be more in tune with where I am, what I'm doing and thinking, and probably how they want to use me. [They're goal-based after all, and I suspect matters are reaching the end-game from their point of view. Given they popped by in December, they might be popping in quite frequently.]

I've been increasingly monitored, if all the activity from other groups is anything to go by. It suggests to me that the aliens are watching more closely because they need to be more in tune with where I am, what I'm doing and thinking, and probably how they want to use me. [They're goal-based after all, and I suspect matters are reaching the end-game from their point of view. Given they popped by in December, they might be popping in quite frequently.]
    Besides the initial posting, it has dropped off to nothing on my end.

I don't intend to antagonize in either case.