Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will a private party bring about Disclosure?

Question Will a private party bring about Disclosure?

Here link to CBS 60 Minutes interview with Robert Bigelow / Bigelow Aerospace, click here.

Robert Bigelow talks about a UFO encounter his grandparents had, which then leads into the following:

From CBS, 60 Minutes interview.

The story sparked his obsession, and explains the alien looking out from the side of Bigelow Aerospace. And it made for the kind of conversation you don't ordinarily have with an accomplished CEO.

Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?

Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.

Lara Logan: Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

Robert Bigelow: I don't give a damn. I don't care.

Lara Logan: You don't worry that some people will say, "Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy"?

Robert Bigelow: I don't care.

Lara Logan: Why not?

Robert Bigelow: It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know.

Lara Logan: Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?

Robert Bigelow: You don't have to go anywhere.

Lara Logan: You can find it here? Where exactly?

Robert Bigelow: It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow.

The FAA confirmed to us that for years, it referred reports of UFOs and other unexplained phenomena to a company Bigelow owns. He told us he's had his own close encounters, but declined to go into detail.

Robert Bigelow's quirky and he knows it, but when you have as much money as he does, no one -- not even NASA -- seems to care.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-30-2017 at 05:22 AM.

If they could manage to get some kind of hard evidence such as alien DNA or technology then it is possible a private citizen could pull it off. Photographs though may not be enough. Also most of the hard evidence is likely in the hands of government entities who have it secreted away where it may never be revealed.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

The FAA confirmed to us that for years, it referred reports of UFOs and other unexplained phenomena to a company Bigelow owns. He told us he's had his own close encounters, but declined to go into detail.
    I saw that very interview yesterday, note that CBS is main stream media! Robert Bigelow ain't the only celebrity to make such claims, many of NASA's astronauts also put out contact claims.

Don't forget USAF personnel such as Tom Mack, Gene McGovern and our own Wansen, just to name a few!

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/arv.htm

What private party did you have in mind?

Maybe someone like Bigelow could announce his candidacy for POTUS and his running mate be a Zeta Grey. HA, I might consider that vote!
    Last edited by epo333; 05-31-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

I saw that very interview yesterday, note that CBS is main stream media! Robert Bigelow ain't the only celebrity to make such claims, many of NASA's astronauts also put out contact claims.

Don't forget USAF personnel such as Tom Mack, Gene McGovern and our own Wansen, just to name a few!

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/arv.htm

What privet party did you have in mind?

Maybe someone like Bigelow could announce his candidacy for POTUS and his running mate be a Zata Grey. HA, I might consider that vote!
    At this point, difficult to guess... Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Bigelow? Obama or Clinton, both are now a private citizens.

As crazy as this sounds:

What if someone or group of people play a "Disclosure Card" to bring down another "House of Cards"?

It would likely be a last resort - a sort of political nuclear option.

Consider what Bigelow had to say, his comments... He really does not care, nor did he appear afraid of going public.

Why isn't he afraid?

Lara Logan: Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?

Robert Bigelow: You don't have to go anywhere.

Lara Logan: You can find it here? Where exactly?

Robert Bigelow: It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow.
    More-or-less, it is in plain sight...

When Bigelow said "It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow" it gives the impression: How can people not see?

You see it, many people in this forum see it, and I see it...

So, here we are... Can we get others to see it?

Many people need a "Disclosure".

There are those of us that never required Disclosure, because we have seen and known our entire lives... And we demand it is publicly admitted to everyone else.

We know they are there, and they know that we know...

We desire the next level of interaction...

I've been trying to find out what date this aired.

Or, is this Bigelow interview just web-hosted...

Either way it's a great step in the right direction and a big "Bravo Zulu" to Bigelow for having the brass to tell the truth.

It's about Goddamn time too!

Great find CasperParks, thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    I've been trying to find out what date this aired.

Or, is this Bigelow interview just web-hosted...

Either way it's a great step in the right direction and a big "Bravo Zulu" to Bigelow for having the brass to tell the truth.

It's about Goddamn time too!

Great find CasperParks, thank you for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Have to agree with epo333, amazing that it aired on mainstream broadcast television...

Here link to CBS 60 Minutes interview with Robert Bigelow / Bigelow Aerospace, click here.

Casper,

It seems the general population in the advanced countries (if you will) are far too busy working, raising their kids, getting educations, watching movies, taking care of Mom, Dad, etc etc to really pay attention enough to step on politicians, governments, institutions and such, in efforts to move in the right direction on disclosure.

Think of ALL that money spent on defense (a necessary evil) that could be directed to space explorations and development. Then there is the Secret developments not shared with us tax payers, who should have direct benefits.

The Sheeple are stuck in a normalcy paradigm that just won't quit!!!

Robert Bigelow: "I don't give a damn. I don't care.".

I love that answer.
    Last edited by calikid; 06-01-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: added quotation marks

Follow up and/or fall out article on Bigelow's 60 Minutes comments.

Only this one features 'sage' counter arguments from debunker and propagandist-in-chief Seth Shostak.

Best read after eating as it may spoil one's appetite.

http://www.livescience.com/59331-ali...elow-says.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Follow up and/or fall out article on Bigelow's 60 Minutes comments.

Only this one features 'sage' counter arguments from debunker and propagandist-in-chief Seth Shostak.

Best read after eating as it may spoil one's appetite.

http://www.livescience.com/59331-ali...elow-says.html
    I read an article at Yahoo News that more-or-less said, "Bigelow needs to put-up or shut-up".

Basically, if he has physical proof he should make it public...

I am of the mindset that, Bigelow likely has or has seen physical proof.

Bigelow said, "It's just like right under people's noses. Oh my gosh. Wow" it gives the impression: How can people not see?

People may recall those fancy pixel artworks, when staring at it long enough you notice another image within the image. However, a lot of people will never see the image within the image - even if it is pointed out to them.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-02-2017 at 08:20 AM.