Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    MODERATOR'S NOTICE & FINAL WARNING:

Fore, A99 take it to PM if you want to, but this bickering stops here, now.

Continue and you'll take a forced break.

Clear?
    Very clear, and thank you.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Clear here too Garuda! Sorry for the disruption and it won't happen again.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I posted the following comment on 11-10-2015 in the Predictions for 2015 thread but because it's forecasting what's coming up next year
    for the Presidential elections, it belongs in this thread. I posted this post BEFORE the
    4th Republican debates for the main contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    It's 6:20 PM EST Tues. Nov. 10th

Last week, just before a meditation session, I asked "Who is going to be the Republican nominee?" And during that meditation session, I saw an inner-eye vision of Jeb Bush walking down a hall surrounded by his campaign people. While he was walking, he had tugged his suit jacket sleeve in a downward motion perhaps getting ready to make a speech. Then in the next scene I saw the
    profile of a smiling youngish dark haired man with some grey mixed in with it around the side of his head and his sideburns, picking up a child. Based on photographs of Rubio, it does not look like he's got any grey hair mixed in with the black but Cruz does.

But Rubio does not appear to have any grey hair at least not like what Cruz has:

Anyway, because I saw 2 men, Bush and Cruz, at least based on the information I received during that session, those 2 will be battling it out for the nomination as more time goes by. I was really surprised to see Bush as one of the finalists in that inner eye vision. Just hope he does not win the nomination. Also, Cruz is Tea Party Conservative, much more conservative than Rubio. I would have expected to see Rubio as the finalist but like I said, the man's hair was more like Cruz's. So that was unexpected too.

At the present time, Trump and Carson are still going strong and are at the top of the polls.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

predictions for 2016

(continued)

-
    -
    - a committee for planned planethood initiated the mining of asteroids for minerals _ asteroid 41 daphne was chosen as the main body for operations _ space vehicles employing qv technology (wrought from e.t. wreckage) was to be used _ material excavated from asteroid 41 daphne was to be transported by qv vehicle to the earth for processingand refinement _ asteroid 41 daphne diameter 177 km mass 6.9x10e15 ton density 2.01 g-cm3 _ material was to be excavated by tunneling into strata _ at a depth of 10 km a cavity was to be carved out which would later function as living space for human being _ volüme of excavated cavity was to be 8000 cubic km _ dimension of cavity was to be 20 km x 20 km x 20 km _ thus _ the amount of material excavated from 41 daphne was to be approximateley 8000 cubic km _ a feature of 41 daphne which was important in its choice of human habitation was the moon of
    daphne which measured 2 km in diameter and orbited the asteroidat a distance of 440 km
    -
    -
    -

the advantage of 41 daphne was that it had a moon. this was important in terms of human habitation. people living on daphne could romanticize about the daphnean moon the way they did on earth. in fact, with a little push, they could go to the moon and come back in a matter of hours. from the surface of 41 daphne the moon had an angular diameter of 15.5 minutes. this was approximately one half that of the moon on earth. so, despite the reduced proportions, the spiritual aspects of the daphnean moon was significant.

approximately 8000 cubic km of ore was to be excavated on daphne and transported to the earth for processing and refinement. total mass of excavated material was to be in the order of 16 trillion tons. nearly 2 percent of this amount, or 333 billion tons, was expected to yield metal. about 9 percent was to yield quasi metallic elements such as silicon. the remainder would be water and noble elements such as helium and xenon, phosphorus and sulphur, nitrogen, .. and ash which could be used to enrich cultivating fields on earth.

with the excavation complete, humans could move in for habitation. the human settlement at daphne was to number 20000 maximum and live off of mushrooms cultivated at the settlement. entrance to habitation quarters was secured by locks. the cavity, or habitation chamber. was to be filled with oxygen and nitrogen gas. solar cell fields were to provide electric power on demand. a number of viewing units were to be set up on the surface of asteroid accessible from the habitation chamber. one of the viewing units was to be enclosed in glass and fitted with a telescope. the main business of the the human settlement on daphne was as a center for education and research and academic development.
    Last edited by aquila; 11-20-2015 at 08:32 AM.

residential unit consisted of a carbon reinforced polymer structure secured with cables extending to walls of excavated cavity. this structure was approximately 280 meters in diameter and consisted of pods 7 m3 in volüme. the 7 m3 pods were the basic unit living/working space of habitation. additional pods could be added on demand. the 280 meter structure was connected to three similar structures by cylindrical tunnels to form a cluster. thus, the general concept of the human habitation on 41 daphne was that of a cluster of 4 residential units consisting of pods suspended by cable to the walls of a cavernous cavity. cluster was fitted with utilities such as water treatment, engineering, hygienic facility, washrooms, mess halls, recycling facility, waste treatment, medical laboratories, technical labratories, foundries, class rooms, meeting halls, library, control center, communications. human habitants were to move about by their own physical means.

walls of the cavity were used as cultivation space for mushrooms. sunlight was tranmitted to cavity by fiberglass and given a gentle greenish hue. other lighting included lanterns emiiting blue white light. occasionally, a lemon tree would dot the landscape. other cultivated crops included wheat, rice, tea, grape and hazel nut.

initially, a 20 km3 cavity was prescribed. actual physical displacement of cavity could be any shape: cube, spherical, ellyptical. structurally, a spherical cavity would have been preferred since there was the risk of meteoritic impact.

a second cavity was planned at a deeper depth of 15 km below the surface of daphne. second cavity would be connected to the first by tunnel. the amount of ore to be excavated from the second cavity was to be the same as that of the first: approximately 20 km3 or 8 trillion cubic meters. approximate mass of excavated material was in the order of 16.3 trillion tons.

excavated mass was to be disbursed accordingly:

to the earth: 11 trillion tons

to venus : 4 trillion tons

to mars : 1.1 trillion tons

(unspecified): 0.2 trillion tons

such was the state of affairs in the year 2016

or 2106

or .. 2160
    Last edited by aquila; 11-21-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I posted the following comment on 11-10-2015 in the Predictions for 2015 thread but because it's forecasting what's coming up next year
    for the Presidential elections, it belongs in this thread. I posted this post BEFORE the
    4th Republican debates for the main contenders.
    Today's headline:
    Poll: Cruz surges ahead of Trump and Carson in Iowa

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262306-poll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa

As I predicted on Nov.11th before the fourth Republican debate, Cruz will be one of the top contenders for the Republican nomination. So far, that seems to be coming true... at least for now.

He was very low on the totem pole when I made that prediction.

Ted Cruz Surpasses Donald Trump in New Poll of Iowa Republicans

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/1...a-republicans/
    Last edited by A99; 12-08-2015 at 12:36 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

For 2016 my prediction is that Donald Trump will not become president, though I won't rule out him getting the nomination or running as an independent. But then did anybody predict he'd even be doing this well at this point in the campaign?

Also there may be cannabis legalization measures in a few more states though I'm not sure how many, if any will pass those measures.

In 2016: Personal or government drone recording UFO encounter will surface on the internet.

Next year will likely be hotter than any previously recorder year.