Page 46 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    1.) One of the most commonly reported attributes of sleep paralysis is "sensed presence", which is sensing that an entity (whatever said entity may be) is nearby. Reportedly, it is often accompanied by a feeling of dread. This is of course currently explained as having an entirely neurological basis. Now, for the record, I never got this during SP -- either I cannot sense an entity or I had been fortunately clear of them during those episodes (which of course does not imply that they do not lurk nearby at other times). Of course, it's not like sensed presence is mandatory, it's just common.
    I don't take too seriously the whole "presence during paralysis" too seriously.

Does it happen, probably, then again...a scientist may never actually know whether an entity is or is not actually standing in the room while the experiment is being conducted. That they get it sometimes (and other times they don't) when they fire pulsed electric/electromagnetic/magnetic disturbances into the brain....to me at least....doesn't prove much.

They would have to preclude and control all variables including any potential transients that may be throwing the experiment off.

I have had sleep paralysis (the natural kind) and I don't sense anyone in the room with me. I have also had sleep paralysis induced by ET and spirituals and there is a presence.

Now where I do find there to be some merit is that I HAVE found that listening to extremely low frequency (audioable) sounds that are being injected directly into the ear does create virtual echos of a presence. Though these seem to be hallucinatory sensations as they don't register via external ESP. (Though very spooky and foreboding sensations do occur)

It also causes me to experience nausea and makes my head feel unwell/unsettled.

Could this be what the researchers found during other types of magnetic and electromagnetic probing and discharges? Probably. Though making real external ESP sensations is probably outside the current scope of science. There is a big difference between bad neurological cognition and it's ESP counterpart.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Well, seems the same entity as last time was looking in last night. So, all it seemed to do, other than keeping me awake until 3am, was to flick everything in terms of the field around the head to full... I hadn't actually realized how far I can go in terms of activation, but at least there were no apparent side-effects and the pressure did keep to it's new "minimal". If it was trying to talk to me then it didn't succeed, I think I've worked out how to block that now.

I had an apocalyptic dream last night. left me with a horrible feeling and a sense of needing to prepare supplies and survival gear. Dec 12 / Jan 13 seemed important. I also got the impression that the next 3 years will be VERY BAD. What a horrible dream.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tl2 View Post
    I had an apocalyptic dream last night. left me with a horrible feeling and a sense of needing to prepare supplies and survival gear. Dec 12 / Jan 13 seemed important. I also got the impression that the next 3 years will be VERY BAD. What a horrible dream.
    By any chance, did you have something similar (and as such, similarly memorable) around March and April? I mean something that really stands out from what thoughts/dreams you had in the months before and after it.

Dreams

Often dreams are just that, dreams.

That said, dreams can also be: Subconscious warnings.

Yes, you should prepare what lays ahead.

"We cannot seperate current political, economic and enviromental conditions from..."

Blog Entries

Matti Aladin

Hi Fore, remember this thread from last December? http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...over-Amsterdam

Just today I searched for various combinations of "Matti Aladin" ("Mathew's " real name), "Doram" and "Alfeta" and, among other things, found this: http://www.ufoevolution.com/forums/u...act-ebook.html

It's 36 pages in all. I don't doubt that even if some of its contents are true, there's likely a lot of disinfo in there (I've yet to read it though, this is just prejudice) since Nordics seem to be profuse liars, probably on par with greys or better. Just in case the forum will be down when you check this post, the direct link to the book itself is this (it's mentioned in the first post): http://62.142.251.150/book/The_Alien...c_Monarchy.pdf

It's shareware, in an older (1980s) sense of the word (that means no nag screens, disabled functions or trial period, haha), you only have to pay for it if you like it and find it useful.

To find Matti's posts in the linked forum, click on his name above the avatar, click "Show All Statistics", then "Find all posts by Matti".

I post this (among other reasons) because, even though this thread is 7 months old, no other experiencers have chimed in here besides you and Pontificator.

According to a Google search, the person who used the alias "G2v[12]" is called Tracy E. Tomlinson (I'm not blowing anyone's cover, he posted about Matti publicly under this name here: http://www.kevincassell.com/blog/com...p?article_id=8 [scroll down a bit]). I can't check out his site now because my internet access is very limited at the moment and so don't know when this book he mentioned will be published.
    Last edited by Neuru; 07-15-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    Hi Fore, remember this thread from last December? http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...over-Amsterdam

Just today I searched for various combinations of "Matti Aladin" ("Mathew's " real name), "Doram" and "Alfeta" and, among other things, found this: http://www.ufoevolution.com/forums/u...act-ebook.html

It's 36 pages in all. I don't doubt that even if some of its contents are true, there's likely a lot of disinfo in there (I've yet to read it though, this is just prejudice) since Nordics seem to be profuse liars, probably on par with greys or better. Just in case the forum will be down when you check this post, the direct link to the book itself is this (it's mentioned in the first post): http://62.142.251.150/book/The_Alien...c_Monarchy.pdf

It's shareware, in an older (1980s) sense of the word (that means no nag screens, disabled functions or trial period, haha), you only have to pay for it if you like it and find it useful.

To find Matti's posts in the linked forum, click on his name above the avatar, click "Show All Statistics", then "Find all posts by Matti".

I post this (among other reasons) because, even though this thread is 7 months old, no other experiencers have chimed in here besides you and Pontificator.

According to a Google search, the person who used the alias "G2v[12]" is called Tracy E. Tomlinson (I'm not blowing anyone's cover, he posted about Matti publicly under this name here: http://www.kevincassell.com/blog/com...p?article_id=8 [scroll down a bit]). I can't check out his site now because my internet access is very limited at the moment and so don't know when this book he mentioned will be published.
    Damn it! I wish I were less self-censoring.

I recall meeting one ET whom came up to me and when asked for his name he utilized a psuedo-name called "Alpheta".

I read your post today and when I crossed the name "Alfeta" it reminded me of that guys name. I went scouring through the forum thinking I would have committed the incident to the forum but I cannot find any traces or references to the encounter. I probably decided not to mention it (though I thought I had!).

I don't recall when I encountered this ET guy. I recall part of the conversation I had with him but I feel like there is this sudden fogginess about what he said to me. Which is strange because I recall having the guys words indelibly written in my memory. I find it strange now that I can only recall his name but almost none of what we talked about. I can't even recall when....but from my sign up date on this forum it must have been around the turn of the year.

I recall only that he approached me, we talked about something in particular (which I don't recall what it was...??). I recall asking him for his name which is something I rarely do with the ET's because they always make up an uncreative name when they are pressed. I recall he told me to use the nick name Alpheta. I recall thinking it was such an uncreative name and thought it must be a joining of Alpha and Beta or Alpha and Zeta...or something like that.

I recall he said something interesting which stuck with me at the time and I recall the urge to write it on the forum but then I must have backed out. Though I am pretty sure I wrote it up at the very least. I probably just didn't commit it to the forum.

We only met twice if I recall correctly. Now when I try to access the memory of the encounter/incident I seem to be unable to recall the whole event. I don't recall if he was a Gray-Variant or a Nordic Variant. In my head I have stuck the impression that he might have been a humanoid type. (Nordic like).

After scouring the forum for the word "Alfeta" and "Alpheta" I can only find references to G2 mentioning it. For some strange reason I don't recall having read his posts where he referenced those words.

Damn, had I posted the darn incident I am sure someone would have helped me make the connection and mentioned that G2 had encountered an Entity using the similar or same psuedo-name. I cannot believe that I didn't notice the name! <smacks forehead like an idiot>

----------------------------------------------

Last night I have been taking medicine for a fever. So perhaps my memory is cloudy due to the medicine. Either that or I have been selectively wiped. I recall the man was interesting but I don't recall WHY?

It is like remembering but not really remembering....

I don't even recall when except that it was recently. Damn, I should talk about being oblivious to certain facts....

I recall walking and sitting down and it was daylight. I recall commentary between he and I. I strangely recall a very human style of speaking with brief pauses between words when he spoke.

I recall thinking how he talks like as if he is simulating English pronunciations. I recall he said ?something interesting. I recall asking him for a name to refer to him as. I recall he thought for a moment before stating his name. I recall he said something like a joint Alpha Beta. (Alpheta).

I recall asking him for a different name because it sounded uncreative. I recall he changed it to Alphet. I recall he said something that caught my attention but I am still racking my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I recall walking and sitting down and it was daylight. I recall commentary between he and I. I strangely recall a very human style of speaking with brief pauses between words when he spoke.

I recall thinking how he talks like as if he is simulating English pronunciations. I recall he said ?something interesting. I recall asking him for a name to refer to him as. I recall he thought for a moment before stating his name. I recall he said something like a joint Alpha Beta. (Alpheta).

I recall asking him for a different name because it sounded uncreative. I recall he changed it to Alphet. I recall he said something that caught my attention but I am still racking my brain.
    Hmmm, could be interpreted as "I am 12" or "I am the Alpha and the Beta, the first and the second". Alternatively if the overlap was supposed to go the other way it would be "I am the Beta and the Alpha, the First of the Second." If I had query mode going with the higher mind I had had the thought that I could query your higher mind for the correct information on this case, certainly that aspect of thinking caught something's attention, so it's probably possible. BTW, your interesting contact is in my detectable range, I automatically locked on him when reading, and I am pretty sure it is not a machine-like conciousness [meaning not grey, or a rigid thinking pattern.] *checks again* Definitely not something I've personally run into before, seems to have a soft spongy field...

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    [.....]or "I am the Alpha and the Beta, the first and the second". Alternatively if the overlap was supposed to go the other way it would be "I am the Beta and the Alpha, the First of the Second."
    I recall I had that exact same thought. That is why I didn't accept the name at face value.

In my experience with a range of ET's I noticed they either hide their real /nicknames/names/monikers used to identify themselves or they simply use none.

You'd think over [tens] of thousands of hours of conversations most of them would slip up and occassionally name each other when refering to each other. But the exact opposite situation is true. They don't. They refer to real places, situations, etc but they are really careful never to go out of their way to identify themselves or their origin.

The advisor said it was because some of them are registered and some of them are not. She sometimes said it wasn't a good idea to leave behind evidence that could be traced back to their registered alien activity. (which implies there is a whole "under the table" unregistered alien activity they don't report.

I also understood, both as an explaination and as actual practice that we don't need names between each other as they and I embed information as to whom is being referenced to during a conversation. Only during the begining of my contact experience did I not refer to anyone specific when talking.

As a person you don't really realize how much a standard verbal name doesn't seem to be as important when your using various telepathic key signatures. Instead of a name you use a the key signatures of a person patterns to let them know whom you refer to and address in a conversation with specific ET or a group of people.

In spoken language it is similar to looking at someone and then talking at them. Technically, it is implied that if your head points at someone and you "talk at them"...then a human person knows your addressing them. But in (often) non-line of sight messaging we embed a key signature that is specifici to a person or a group of people that lets each person know whom is talking to whom.

You can sometimes even listen in on other ET to ET telepathic conversations where you aren't the one being addressed. Since you know how to read the key signatures in the message; the location, identity/personality, and physiology of the two creatures is usually embedded in the messages. So you sometimes know the participants even if they never directly address you.

---------------------------

You can also figure out whom are the strangers and whom are the known people you associate with. Some of the ET when they want privacy in a conversation or to hide their identity, they simply omit the key signatures so they are almost devoid of information. Some of them will even spoof their signature to make themselves appear to have characteristics which they do not actually possess. (like a forged telepathic ID)

They also use such telepathic forging ID techniques in different ways to spoof a human beings own unique key signature which makes their (the ETs thoughts) appear to belong to that person. So they can inseminate thought processes and mask the key signatures to that end. So that a human individual thinks that certain external influences are their own.

Since an untrained individual usually has poor mental cognition in terms of psychic acuity and sensitivity, you can literally forge entire thought processes and the key signatures and make the person think that it is their own internal thoguth process.