Thread: “The Coming Catastrophic Event”

“The Coming Catastrophic Event”

William Shatner Says World Needs To Prepare For “The Coming Catastrophic Event”

So, as the famous actor reflected on earth from above, he pondered a coming massive world-altering event he somehow knows is approaching?

Multiple mainstream media outlets covered the Shatner interview, but all of them simply glossed over the strange remark without questioning what upcoming event he could be referring to.

The statement is around 0:25 . . .

https://twitter.com/i/status/1448929275852333057

Shatner isn’t the only well-connected individual to warn of an impending incident on the horizon.

https://onezero.medium.com/survival-...t-9ef6cddd0cc1

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    William Shatner Says World Needs To Prepare For “The Coming Catastrophic Event”

So, as the famous actor reflected on earth from above, he pondered a coming massive world-altering event he somehow knows is approaching?

Multiple mainstream media outlets covered the Shatner interview, but all of them simply glossed over the strange remark without questioning what upcoming event he could be referring to.

The statement is around 0:25 . . .

https://twitter.com/i/status/1448929275852333057

Shatner isn’t the only well-connected individual to warn of an impending incident on the horizon.

https://onezero.medium.com/survival-...t-9ef6cddd0cc1
    I've been feeling same thing for a long time... Whatever it is; it will be nasty. I feel something bad, some good, and some things will appear as good but are bad.

There is no shivery or shame of greed to much of the wealthy.

One part of that stood out to me was their security discussions;

This single question occupied us for the rest of the hour. They knew armed guards would be required to protect their compounds from the angry mobs. But how would they pay the guards once money was worthless? What would stop the guards from choosing their own leader? The billionaires considered using special combination locks on the food supply that only they knew. Or making guards wear disciplinary collars of some kind in return for their survival. Or maybe building robots to serve as guards and workers — if that technology could be developed in time.
    Ha! That underlined part sounds like its right out of Star Trek!!! Go figure.

Blog Entries
    I took Mr Shatner's remark to mean that if we did not pursue space travel, we would experience a catastrophe from over crowding and resource depletion.
    As in; we have a chance to avoid these problems if we continue to expand out into space. Find new resources, and habitable regions.
    Not that he was forecasting inevitable doom here at home on Earth.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I took Mr Shatner's remark to mean that if we did not pursue space travel, we would experience a catastrophe from over crowding and resource depletion.
    As in; we have a chance to avoid these problems if we continue to expand out into space. Find new resources, and habitable regions.
    Not that he was forecasting inevitable doom here at home on Earth.
    Yea one could draw that conclusion, but I get a feeling something really big is coming, like in the next 12 months or so. Ecological, something from space, China, I just don't know exactly what. The Pandemic has knocked the heck out of the world, and thats likely to continue . . .

October 20, 2021, ~ Mount Aso, Japan ~ Eruption ~ 11:43 JST