Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Elizondo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Luis Elizondo talked expressly about that and all the accusations about using that image. But he says if you watch the original presentation, they were never claiming that image was a geniune UFO. I think it was in the interview with George Knapp.
    I'll check that out. All in all, I think Wilcock is right that the UFO community can police itself but we still have to be very cautious.

Nice interview with Luis Elizondo in the May Mufon Journal

If you can find a copy
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-08-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nice interview with Luis Elizondo in the May Mufon Journal

If you can find a copy
    In case anyone is interested in reading the Luis Elizondo article Longeyes mention.
    MUFON has posted a copy of the May 2018 MUFON Journal online.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Luis Elizondo will be the Keynote Speaker for the MUFON Symposium at the end of this month. It's being held in Cherry Hill, NJ this year.

He will also be interviewed by George Knapp this Sunday night in C2C.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Tonight on C2C.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Not sure if this is a blog spot or article by Luis...
    'what we know we saw...'

https://medium.com/@luis_elizondo

Thought this part was interesting

UAP has even been associated with demons and anti-Judeo Christian beliefs.
    I experienced this first-hand during my time working at the U.S. Government’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), where certain senior government officials thought our collection of facts on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) was dangerous to their philosophical beliefs.
    In fact, my AATIP predecessor’s career was ruined because of misplaced fear by an elite few. Rather than accept the data as provided by a top-rank rocket scientist, they decided the data was a threat to their belief system and instead, destroyed his career because of it.....

Blog Entries
    Not sure if this is a blog spot or article by Luis...
    'what we know we saw...'

https://medium.com/@luis_elizondo

Thought this part was interesting

UAP has even been associated with demons and anti-Judeo Christian beliefs.
    I experienced this first-hand during my time working at the U.S. Government’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), where certain senior government officials thought our collection of facts on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) was dangerous to their philosophical beliefs.
    In fact, my AATIP predecessor’s career was ruined because of misplaced fear by an elite few. Rather than accept the data as provided by a top-rank rocket scientist, they decided the data was a threat to their belief system and instead, destroyed his career because of it.....
    We reviewed that news story ("Military leaders belief that UFOs under demonic control interferes with investigation") last May 2018, including links to some of LuE's comments "in this post". Certainly worth another look.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Another great article by Mr Elizondo, very interestingly he mentioned teleportation.

https://medium.com/@luis_elizondo/en...r-85b66e00367b

Enter The Quantum World: What The Mechanics Of Subatomic Particles Mean For The Study Of UAP, Our Universe, And Beyond

...Quantum mechanics is a physics theory that studies the behavior of matter and energy at the atomic and subatomic level — and now, it’s helping to shed light on some of the most mysterious areas of science.

Areas including teleportation, quantum entanglement, and zero-point energy are providing new insights into the very fabric of our reality and space-time. Ideas popularized by sci-fi shows like StarTrek are proving more real than you might think.

Most people would be surprised to learn that we have been teleporting objects such as electrons for over a decade, and most recently, the Micius satellite confirmed successful teleportation of a quantum object from Earth to orbit...

...But AATIP had an advantage its predecessors didn’t — a better understanding of the quantum world. Only recently have we made advancements enough in our understanding of science that for the first time, many of the perplexing behaviors of UAP — such as instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low observability, trans-medium travel, and even anti-gravity — can now be explained by quantum physics and not voodoo science...

The Micia satellite story

First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit

Researchers in China have teleported a photon from the ground to a satellite orbiting more than 500 kilometers above...

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...arth-to-orbit/

I'm sure most physicists would disagree with this being called 'teleportation'. The only thing that has been transmitted is information.
    I think the original confusion arouse because you could use information to recreate something at the other end.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-06-2019 at 01:34 PM.

The Micia satellite story

First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit

Researchers in China have teleported a photon from the ground to a satellite orbiting more than 500 kilometers above...

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...arth-to-orbit/

I'm sure most physicists would disagree with this being called 'teleportation'. The only thing that has been transmitted is information.
    I think the original confusion arouse because you could use information to recreate something at the other end.
    Yeah, not exactly Star Trek. It’s a ‘slight’ exaggeration of what really occurred. Everything needs to be hyped.