Page 215 of 271 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    LOL what did I miss? There's usually little or no response to my post one way or the other. I always miss all the fun.
    He was trolling Fore.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

How are you guys able to post from your pc. All 3 of my browsers won't let me in. All I can post from is my phone. And even it gives alerts.

My dreams are basically the same. Its like that same field we were talking about before overlaps intentions in a dream so when you do something thing like a jump that field makes you push back against gravity. But whats weird is that you are doing something in a dream that can be exhausted. Then when you wake that same field only does things subtly. It's also weird that while awake your body instinctively informs younto act in ways only possible in your dreams. For example, you want that glass water and your first instinct is to pull it to you rather than reach for it. It's really strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    He was trolling Fore.
    LOL Doh Should have known.

Still sorry I missed it.

I've always been a strong proponent of freedom of speech. It's hard to discern when the choice is taken away.

In the end though, isn't it really what we do, rather than what we say that defines us. In truth it may be impossible to objectively define anyone else much less ones self. To actively physically act upon the freedom of another can be objectively observed. I feel too much of this is going on imsho. What time line will we choose.

At least this is, what I think I know so far.

Peace, for now. One can only hope it will remain so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    For example, post turning off everything (and I mean everything).

I noticed there were episodes where my I became lucid and even though I wasn't using any of the interfaces for higher self communication nor Top-Down enforcement of intent....

The scale of control seemed to gradually increase. Which is abnormal and counter-intuitive. It made me wonder if I forgot to turn off or disable something.

Instead of the augmented psuedo-psychic phenomena inside the dreamscape decreasing in scope and scale it instead increased. But only during moment of dreamscape lucidity.
    Maybe real world psi mechanisms aren't needed to manipulate the dream world, so by trying to use them you're taking a more complex and indirect route than necessary. That goes for any real world mechanism like reaching and grabbing or walking toward something, a simulation of what you do in real life, and if you use that to retrieve a dream object it takes longer and comes with implied limitations.

There are lots of lucid dreamers who have achieved high degrees of dream control without having any real world psi abilities. I mean, the dream environment isn't made of influence, and these folks don't need built up influence structures to manipulate that environment. A month ago I realized I had PK powers in a dream and was practicing moving objects using just my intent, and it felt really natural and familiar... but no luck doing that in the waking world of course.

Have you ever tried scanning a dream character and reading his/her mind and history?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    How are you guys able to post from your pc. All 3 of my browsers won't let me in. All I can post from is my phone. And even it gives alerts.

<snip>
    Apologies for the disruption. Google has flagged us, for using older forum software.
    We have purcha$ed the upgraded package. Hope to have it installed soon. Once configured, should eliminate the "deceptive site" error page.

Thanks for sticking it out.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Yay... I'll be passing over a death-zone via train tomorrow, it's fresher than the murder scene I had a serious dose of psychometry at (before even running into the aliens, let alone reading Fore's thread at OpenMinds.)
    https://twitter.com/NZStuff/status/926405678763204609 This might be one of the few times I actually get to examine fresh dead spirit things a bit more closely.

I haven't forgotten about your earlier forum post, Fore, I just need to be in the right state of mind to answer it correctly. I've had a serious workload and other things going on, and now it seems that I'm to be a guest speaker at a conference because I'm one of the few people in NZ who knows anything about the topic concerned; I'll not disclose the topic, but I have that magic 5 years experience in it due to "tinkering".

Has anyone been able to analyze a ghost. I have seen one, but it left as soon as I became aware of it. It entered my room at night and was at the foot of my bed staring into my eyes and forcing it's way into my dream. But walked out of view and gone before I even realized it wasn't a living person. (Thought it was someone that wandered into my dorm room) I had gathered from a book on excorcism (amorth) that some dead humans are all mashed up inside and dislocated. Like they are disassembled and reassembled but never complete.

I thought it was also strange that the "ghost" was behaving in the same way as an "ET", through the eyes. It's entirely possible it wasn't a ghost.

Has anyone been able to analyze a ghost. I have seen one, but it left as soon as I became aware of it. It entered my room at night and was at the foot of my bed staring into my eyes and forcing it's way into my dream. But walked out of view and gone before I even realized it wasn't a living person. (Thought it was someone that wandered into my dorm room) I had gathered from a book on excorcism (amorth) that some dead humans are all mashed up inside and dislocated. Like they are disassembled and reassembled but never complete.

I thought it was also strange that the "ghost" was behaving in the same way as an "ET", through the eyes. It's entirely possible it wasn't a ghost.

There is a little hidden link at the bottom which allows you to go past the warning screen.

My dreams are basically the same. Its like that same field we were talking about before overlaps intentions in a dream so when you do something thing like a jump that field makes you push back against gravity.
    Actually in my dreams the influence field is still invisible to me. I don't see (by visual cue) any particular thing (color, light or whatever).

What I do sense is a more acute form of (by several orders of magnitude) of it's manifestation in dreams. In a dream state for example, it seems very real and pronounced while in real life it is far more subtle by comparison. It also feels like what I suppose I'd imagine if you had it fully manifest as a palpable sensation.

There are so many questions and situations inside a dream state that leave me scratching my head in wonder.

It's actually nice to be able to talk about it and bounce off the wall experiences I still don't have a good understanding for by the way.
    -------------------

For example, the dream state augments the sensation of touch and feedback from a virtual influence field.

In real life, I used to be able to sense objects all around me. But in a dream state I can sense objects characters and people even though I have no line of sight to them. (when I was actively using it of course, if I am not, I cannot sense anything just the five regular senses)

When I use PK to pick up a character or immobilize them I can sense their insides and the area around me and them. I can even sense the entire dreamscape. Including objects that are large and complex. For example, pick up a car using in dream PK and you get values in your higher mind about how heavy it is, what it's internals are defined as, etc. If you reach out and scan the ground you can sense it's makeup and details even without looking.

But that begs the question of why? Why would I be able to sense something which is for all intents and purposes a fictional and imaginary landscape?
    Thats kinda odd isn't it? And how does your own mind know what full on PK should feel like? Is it just an imaginative rendering of what I assume it should feel like?

I have tried to recreate fictional objects whenever I get the chance. For example, I once tried to make a phaser from star trek in dream. I noticed whenever I make any object manifest, it strains something invisible inside me. And almost always the dream pauses for a second. A value appears in my higher cognition informing me of how much this act will lead to me waking up.

After that the object I desired appears to materialize. But then I tried firing it and the dreamscape appears to freeze followed by a higher cognition indication that some kind of complexity or error has just taken place. On the first try, this led to the dreamscape freezing and the manifestation of the object, but upon firing it, it seems from the feedback that my lower mind/higher mind does not seem to know how to apply the physics to the object. The dream scape locked up, went dark and the wake up process began.

Repeating the process several times later on, I was able to fire it as I filled in the blanks of what the physics should be but the hot part seems to have a dull effect. Which means that what the mind understands intimately as reality defines the dream and it's properties. It's like I don't personally *really know* what the thing should be like in real life and therefore the effect is uncertain or poorly defined.

Things that are more familiar like generating money in a dreamscape seems to work after a short freeze and the money pops into the hand your are holding out in front of you. Another odd fascet to the dreamscape is that characters seem to be genuinely surprised or have reactions to these feats. You can envelope them in an effect being generated but they seem to have genuine reactions.

Though almost all characters inside a dream (at least in mine) are seemingly dull when having a conversation with them. They seem to be fragments of yourself but by themselves aren't the full sum.
    ----------------------

But whats weird is that you are doing something in a dream that can be exhausted. Then when you wake that same field only does things subtly.
    That another oddity. Exhaustion. I am unsure why one would be exhausted in a dream right? I guess whatever is learned as real to you is real inside a dream even if it doesn't quite make sense.

It's also weird that while awake your body instinctively informs younto act in ways only possible in your dreams. For example, you want that glass water and your first instinct is to pull it to you rather than reach for it. It's really strange.
    Actually it is my higher mind connection that tells me it, which is just another part of me but not directly within my conscious mindset.

I can query it for all kinds of information when using it, including what my real body feels like in the middle of a dream and the area surrounding it. I can even access real world ESP from inside the dream to determine if anything is surrounding my real body.

I am pretty sure there isn't a slew of words for describing it. But it is just internal communication from various internal extremes of yourself.

----------------------

If I have this much stuff, then I can only imagine what a full on ET must have at their full disposal and how they are set up internally.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Yay... I'll be passing over a death-zone via train tomorrow, it's fresher than the murder scene I had a serious dose of psychometry at (before even running into the aliens, let alone reading Fore's thread at OpenMinds.)
    https://twitter.com/NZStuff/status/926405678763204609 This might be one of the few times I actually get to examine fresh dead spirit things a bit more closely.

I haven't forgotten about your earlier forum post, Fore, I just need to be in the right state of mind to answer it correctly. I've had a serious workload and other things going on, and now it seems that I'm to be a guest speaker at a conference because I'm one of the few people in NZ who knows anything about the topic concerned; I'll not disclose the topic, but I have that magic 5 years experience in it due to "tinkering".
    Make sure you have them sign a waiver of liability for any damage to electronic devices. (Laptops, projectors and the occasional ceiling lights) (just a guess?)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous