Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what are aliens up to now?

So... what are aliens up to now?

Is it just me, or has alien activity gone pretty quiet lately? I don't mean UFO sightings, but rather alien funny business behind the scenes and lots of pro-alien "pushing" on websites, forums, media, entertainment, and conferences.

It was pretty hot back in 2008-2009. For those who remember, the Galactic Federation of Light fiasco [thanks Fore] came at the tail end of it. A year later, things had changed, and now I can't remember the last time I've had to debate anyone on alien motivations, whether by email or forum. There are still some holdouts like Greer and Wilcock, who had enough momentum to sustain them for a while, but I think the ground is dissolving under their feet.

I also noticed a change in how aliens were portrayed in media and entertainment. Seems like most alien-oriented shows have become fixated on the idea of hostile alien invasion (and the idea of a heroic human, military, or black ops resistance against it). Even Stephen Hawking has come out against them, saying any aliens we encounter would most likely want to exploit us for our resources. I'm sure you guys can think of other examples.

So that makes me wonder, what are aliens up to now? Has the time table been changed? Or are things on track, and this "going dark" is just part of the plan? Maybe they are standing back, waiting, now that the social, political, and economic dominoes have finally started falling. Maybe they don't need to do anything until the dominoes have finished falling into their hands. Not sure... any thoughts?

I had noticed the same thing: things seem to have gone quiet.

One person I'm in contact with who claims to be in the know mentioned that high-level negotiations are going on between different extraterrestrial and terrestrial parties, and that a lot has been put 'on hold' in the mean time. But there is of course no way to verify any of his claims.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Looks like things are at the stage of the scenario/plan that deals with discrediting human governments in the eye of it's own populace.

Though this is way too soft to be useful.

The provisional skeleton government hasn't yet been established by human governments. So disclosure is still some time away. Some investigative reports do indicate there being some stockpiling like predicted before the advent of their appearance on the world stage. So that much seems to be done.

---------------------

The original plan I was told about was to create such a rabid distrust in the general populace of their own government that strangers (the ET's) were more favorable as a trusted party...in light of some of the revelations/falsehoods (IMO) yet to be revealed by the ET.

The plan was set in the idea that tragedy and a lack of basic systemic security in the human population was the main motivator for people to seek a new type of world governance. So far nothing on the scale they described has shown up.

There hasn't even been the limited nuclear exchange they described among world governments. So things are moving slower than I expected it would have by now.

The foundations of our world are shaky but still holding it together. The scandals so far are way too soft to be anything worth remembering past a decade or two. The top 52 countries are still feeding themselves and the modern world is still going about it's business.

--------------------

I'd place our current position before the start of essential supporting platform for open disclosure from the looks of things. Along with all the hijinks that are supposed to follow through with that.

If the reports of ET craft in the sky have gone down, I'd guess they have finally finished relocating to different regions of the Earth. Assuming that the ET are now in some relocated habitats...that their habitats are out of harms way, it'd be time to start destabilizing nations.

The original scenario's had the Human group unsuccessfully making a pre-cursor to the world government. Obviously that is nowhere to be found. That version is supposed to fail as the ET are alleged to betray the human groups and turn their own government into a reality.

Then that one also falls...depending on who's narrative you choose to accept...but by who's hand is never explicit in the ET version, of on who ultimately ends up on top.

I just understood that the world is supposed to be changing hands as it progresses. The ET version ends (well it doesn't actually) with no explanation...other than a long period of devastation follows and our population shrinks to almost nothing in the immediate years and continued to dwindle for about ~800 years after that. They never explain what happened to the ET version of global government or why it suddenly (seemingly) ceases to be. Huge holes in the narrative exist. (or it was being withheld)

Then human society picks up at an incredible rate of speed close to a thousand years later to eventually become even more advanced than it is now. But again, it doesn't really say anything about why there is a dormant period for that long in between. Radiation doesn't disappear in a thousand years. And why would ET's abandon they property they were after if they won or lost it?

Does it make sense?<shrug>

Anyway, lets see what happens when the daily necessities aren't met in the more advanced nations on Earth. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds and why does it lead to what it allegedly does.

I really want to see if starving a population really does result in the general population trading anything and everything for comfort.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

People often say free energy is something the governments of Earth are suppressing because of oil interests.

But I question that. If you knew some party with advanced technologies and knowledge was about to weave their way unto your own turf and kick you to the curb....would it even make sense to withhold such technology?

Wouldn't it make ample sense to deleverage the situation by allowing cheap energy technology (not based on fossil fuels) to be unleashed on the population to make any visitors gifts alot less enticing?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    People often say free energy is something the governments of Earth are suppressing because of oil interests.

But I question that. If you knew some party with advanced technologies and knowledge was about to weave their way unto your own turf and kick you to the curb....would it even make sense to withhold such technology?

Wouldn't it make ample sense to deleverage the situation by allowing cheap energy technology (not based on fossil fuels) to be unleashed on the population to make any visitors gifts alot less enticing?
    IMO, Its' not just the energy and political areas of our lives in peril. Our food supplies are in dire straights due to apparent greed...

Massive Worldwide Bee Decline Continues as Pesticide Companies Ramp Up the PR
    Monday, June 17, 2013

On May 13 Unknowncountry.com reported that bee colonies in the United States have been devastated, and now similar devastation is being reported from the United Kingdom. If colonies continue to collapse at this rate, many primary food sources are going to become scarce due to lack of pollination. Meanwhile, the purveyors of Neonicotinoid pesticides such as Monsanto and Bayer are creating 'study groups' that appear to be intended to find ways to save the bees without them having to accept bans of their pesticide. The US has no plans to ban the substances, but the EU is considering doing so.

Monsanto Co., which two years ago bought an Israeli bee research company, will be hosting an industry conference on bee health at its headquarters in the US in June. Bayer CropScience is building a “bee health center” in North Carolina, and with fellow chemical giant, Syngenta, has developed a “comprehensive action plan” for bee health. None of these entities seem interested in studying the effects of the damaging pesticide on bees, and they may well be little more than an effort to create a false debate about it so that it won't be taken off the market.

What will happen if we lose our bees? Approximately 52% of all food crops will cease to pollinate, and there is no artificial means of correcting this. This would mean that essentially every flowering crop that depends on bee pollination would fail, leading to a food crisis of epic proportions--in fact, a crisis that would be unrecoverable. But, to Congress and the US regulatory authorities, it would appear that it is more important to keep those Neonicotinoid profits flowing to Monsanto and Bayer than it is to avoid famine.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/m...panies-ramp-pr

see this too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Weird%20News

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Looks like things are at the stage of the scenario/plan that deals with discrediting human governments in the eye of it's own populace.

Though this is way too soft to be useful.

The provisional skeleton government hasn't yet been established by human governments. So disclosure is still some time away. Some investigative reports do indicate there being some stockpiling like predicted before the advent of their appearance on the world stage. So that much seems to be done.

---------------------

The original plan I was told about was to create such a rabid distrust in the general populace of their own government that strangers (the ET's) were more favorable as a trusted party...in light of some of the revelations/falsehoods (IMO) yet to be revealed by the ET.

The plan was set in the idea that tragedy and a lack of basic systemic security in the human population was the main motivator for people to seek a new type of world governance. So far nothing on the scale they described has shown up.

There hasn't even been the limited nuclear exchange they described among world governments. So things are moving slower than I expected it would have by now.

The foundations of our world are shaky but still holding it together. The scandals so far are way too soft to be anything worth remembering past a decade or two. The top 52 countries are still feeding themselves and the modern world is still going about it's business.

--------------------

I'd place our current position before the start of essential supporting platform for open disclosure from the looks of things. Along with all the hijinks that are supposed to follow through with that.

If the reports of ET craft in the sky have gone down, I'd guess they have finally finished relocating to different regions of the Earth. Assuming that the ET are now in some relocated habitats...that their habitats are out of harms way, it'd be time to start destabilizing nations.

The original scenario's had the Human group unsuccessfully making a pre-cursor to the world government. Obviously that is nowhere to be found. That version is supposed to fail as the ET are alleged to betray the human groups and turn their own government into a reality.

Then that one also falls...depending on who's narrative you choose to accept...but by who's hand is never explicit in the ET version, of on who ultimately ends up on top.

I just understood that the world is supposed to be changing hands as it progresses. The ET version ends (well it doesn't actually) with no explanation...other than a long period of devastation follows and our population shrinks to almost nothing in the immediate years and continued to dwindle for about ~800 years after that. They never explain what happened to the ET version of global government or why it suddenly (seemingly) ceases to be. Huge holes in the narrative exist. (or it was being withheld)

Then human society picks up at an incredible rate of speed close to a thousand years later to eventually become even more advanced than it is now. But again, it doesn't really say anything about why there is a dormant period for that long in between. Radiation doesn't disappear in a thousand years. And why would ET's abandon they property they were after if they won or lost it?

Does it make sense?<shrug>

Anyway, lets see what happens when the daily necessities aren't met in the more advanced nations on Earth. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds and why does it lead to what it allegedly does.

I really want to see if starving a population really does result in the general population trading anything and everything for comfort.
    Fore, were you ever given a time frame for all of this? I remember you saying at one point that intell agencies would be confused and would not know what other intel agencies were doing. There is lots of talk that Snowden is working for the CIA to help bring down the NSA.
    Anyway, I have been thinking and I can't see a NWO being implemented before 2017-2025. That's my best guess for "disclosure". Is that anywhere near your time frame?

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Is it just me, or has alien activity gone pretty quiet lately? I don't mean UFO sightings, but rather alien funny business behind the scenes and lots of pro-alien "pushing" on websites, forums, media, entertainment, and conferences.

It was pretty hot back in 2008-2009. For those who remember, the Galactic Federation of Light fiasco [thanks Fore] came at the tail end of it. A year later, things had changed, and now I can't remember the last time I've had to debate anyone on alien motivations, whether by email or forum. There are still some holdouts like Greer and Wilcock, who had enough momentum to sustain them for a while, but I think the ground is dissolving under their feet.

I also noticed a change in how aliens were portrayed in media and entertainment. Seems like most alien-oriented shows have become fixated on the idea of hostile alien invasion (and the idea of a heroic human, military, or black ops resistance against it). Even Stephen Hawking has come out against them, saying any aliens we encounter would most likely want to exploit us for our resources. I'm sure you guys can think of other examples.

So that makes me wonder, what are aliens up to now? Has the time table been changed? Or are things on track, and this "going dark" is just part of the plan? Maybe they are standing back, waiting, now that the social, political, and economic dominoes have finally started falling. Maybe they don't need to do anything until the dominoes have finished falling into their hands. Not sure... any thoughts?
    Just got the ebook of your site from amazon. great work!

Blog Entries
    I've noticed a lot more people are okay with talking about aliens than a few years ago. A lot more people are into new age ideas. It seems to me that it's way more popular to think of most aliens as good guys than bad guys, that talking about them as evil is somehow immature and paranoid. Over the last couple years I've noticed that it is way more socially acceptable to speak badly of the government, that people realize they're being scammed. Even crude, popular radio shows talk about how corrupt the government is, when a few years ago most people seemed to think everything was fine, fair, free and under responsible, concerned control.

If my past couple months is any indication of anything, I've been sleeping surprisingly well the past 2 months. No insomnia, little to no fear of beings in the room, no shocking, disturbing dreams and I don't feel so obsessed or paranoid with alien abductions. So if things were going on with me, I think it has calmed down.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    IMO, Its' not just the energy and political areas of our lives in peril. Our food supplies are in dire straights due to apparent greed...

Massive Worldwide Bee Decline Continues as Pesticide Companies Ramp Up the PR
    Monday, June 17, 2013

On May 13 Unknowncountry.com reported that bee colonies in the United States have been devastated, and now similar devastation is being reported from the United Kingdom. If colonies continue to collapse at this rate, many primary food sources are going to become scarce due to lack of pollination. Meanwhile, the purveyors of Neonicotinoid pesticides such as Monsanto and Bayer are creating 'study groups' that appear to be intended to find ways to save the bees without them having to accept bans of their pesticide. The US has no plans to ban the substances, but the EU is considering doing so.

Monsanto Co., which two years ago bought an Israeli bee research company, will be hosting an industry conference on bee health at its headquarters in the US in June. Bayer CropScience is building a “bee health center” in North Carolina, and with fellow chemical giant, Syngenta, has developed a “comprehensive action plan” for bee health. None of these entities seem interested in studying the effects of the damaging pesticide on bees, and they may well be little more than an effort to create a false debate about it so that it won't be taken off the market.

What will happen if we lose our bees? Approximately 52% of all food crops will cease to pollinate, and there is no artificial means of correcting this. This would mean that essentially every flowering crop that depends on bee pollination would fail, leading to a food crisis of epic proportions--in fact, a crisis that would be unrecoverable. But, to Congress and the US regulatory authorities, it would appear that it is more important to keep those Neonicotinoid profits flowing to Monsanto and Bayer than it is to avoid famine.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/m...panies-ramp-pr

see this too...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...r=Weird%20News

epo333

Not much to add to that, it's right on. It doesn't matter what else is going on if people can not feed them selves and there children. Game over...

Whom ever may survive will bow down to the hand that will feed them!
    Last edited by whoknows; 06-20-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Fore, one thing to keep in mind of course, is that you are getting your information - if you allow the analogy - from 'spies working for the enemy.'

There's propaganda, misinformation / disinformation, and some genuine information.
    When it comes to news with regard to what is going on behind the scenes, I am highly suspicious of anything you are being told as the 'triplets' that are keeping you company have shown on many occasions that they serve their own agendas.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin