Page 259 of 271 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

49:55 was my favorite question. Cracked me up to see him react to it. God bless that Red Panda Koala for paying to have my question asked.
    Best spent $4.99 I've ever seen.

https://youtu.be/6apab6_GNwk?t=2995

Last edited by Fore; 08-29-2021 at 08:52 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Exclamation

Havana Syndrome (Psychotronic Weapons):

Do the symptoms sound familiar?
    Last edited by Fore; 08-29-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Exclamation

I've been scanning through the videos. And I think these "Symptoms" people are describing sounds sometimes like Psychotronic weapons (dumb weapons) while others instead sound like your typical symptoms of someone without psychic abilities being scanned by a telepath from a cold start (inactive, non-psychic newbie).

If you momentarily access someone's "influence structures" without in-depth handling... to bring them to a reasonably active state...they are going to suffer a lot of pain.

Mostly from their "influence structures" being partially teased into a semi-active state. Their increasing release of influence increases but their insides aren't cleaned out by a full activation. They don't really get to flush out their influence ~pores~ to clear out the junk influence.

I know how painful that can be, and if you leave it like that, it feels incredibly unpleasant and can last a long time. This is probably why they say "it lasts" long after the event has come and gone. I wonder if it is a metaphysical problem rather than a physical problem.

I know the "ET" said that some features can cause temporary localized seizures if you turn them on incorrectly or out of sequence. (It feels like someone hits you in the head with a small hammer)

-----------
    In some cases, there are people who describe an audible noise in the targeted location. That's probably a psychotronic weapon.

But when it's "electromagnetic" and it's impossible to track down, that's probably them picking up the background noise of a psychic scan being directed at certain people.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited by Fore; 08-29-2021 at 10:05 AM.

I've been wondering if it's an intelligence gathering exercise. A group of "new" psychic spies could easily cause this havoc, especially if they are raw and fairly untrained; from our point of view. I know I can induce wicked headaches if i put my mind to it, but that's simply not a good thing to do.
    Wonder if the Chinese intelligence community actually checks on the material here... mind you, if they had, they'd probably be getting visited by "interesting" things. It's a great way to compromise an entire intelligence gathering apparatus when you do that, as the US has the jump on them in terms of "agreements" with "outside" entities.

I noted Luis mentioned about sensor placement in terms of detecting UAP activity, and grinned when he pointed out you would only need one in the correct place. Now, that's rather interesting, and would certainly be of interest to the Galileo project folks.
    Begs the question, is this due to there being a "flight corridor", a specific dimensional gate [we know the "higher-ups" use those], the need to exit and enter on the dark-side of the earth, or something bit more exotic? [There's also the issue of their operating base not too far away from Earth, could be they know where it is, although I remember Fore wrote that the Advisor said it was being hidden.]

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    In some cases, there are people who describe an audible noise in the targeted location. That's probably a psychotronic weapon.

But when it's "electromagnetic" and it's impossible to track down, that's probably them picking up the background noise of a psychic scan being directed at certain people.

Just my opinion though.
    That makes sense to me, directed energy weapons should be easy to detect with the right tools. It just boggles my mind that there are no countermeasures employed here. There is no reason we can't detect these frequencies, and at the very least we can create simple detectors. Florescent lights will actually light up from microwave energy. A few RF lights would be a very simple measure, and RF scopes are pretty cheap for their budget. So the fact that we don't seem able to stop it does sound like it's something else.

I have synesthesia, mostly touch but when it's dark there is a light visual aspect to it. Sometimes when my wife has a migraine and my head is near hers I can detect it because my touch and vision goes off and I feel this darkish red circle with tiny black daggers, slivers really, swimming in a circular pattern. Those same daggers hit my own brain and I feel it. She doesn't tell me she has a migraine, I feel the daggers outside her own head hitting mine. If it can go from the inside out to me, the same "force", which I guess would be electromagnetic, can go from the outside in.

Post removed at request of author.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 08-29-2021 at 07:47 PM.

I'm going to point out an opportunity for all of you, keep the following diagram in mind, perhaps open next to the above video.
    _EYE_POSITION.gif
    Now, using that, listen to what they say in the interviews and where their recall eye movement is going. It's actually rather fun, but it also works very well because we have talking heads
    You'll, over time, see their recall method for memories and what they are about to potentially reference as they speak.
    Now, use that as training and remember it, you may need it in the future, and it could potentially save your life.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    I had a UFO sighting late last year that might relate.

Location: Clearing in a rural wooded area near central Florida.

Time: 11PM-11:30PM. Very dark.

Weather: 40s, clear, no wind.

Friend and I were standing around with Gen 3 night vision on.
    Montalk, the man with the heart and mind of a true researcher.

I had a question. I've heard that UFO's tend to create electronic interference. I have a good idea of how ET's can do it with PSI projections...but physically, I've no clue.

Some people have been speculating that the electrical disturbances are from physical proximity to a UFO.

Question: Considering third-generation goggles exist as commercial and military products...Are they in any way shielded (beyond normal) from EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference?)

I ask this because an interesting question reading your account came to mind. How is that a UFO at 200 yards (600ft~) or less causes a car and cameras to malfunction? But when it comes to certain encounters the like the USS Omaha nightscope video the craft looks like it's within that distance from the top of the deck...and yet, no EMI or electrical problems in the night scope.

Isn't that weird? Or is EMI an optional effect that can be induced on demand?
    Or is it purely non-physical PSI phenomena affecting physical devices and their inherent physics?

I know you probably don't know, but it's just something to sift through mental data. Perhaps wondering about why electrical disturbances appear in certain instances and not others. Seems kinda convenient for the phenomena if you ask me.

============
    By the way, I am currently reading through your article on Jar Magazine:
    https://www.jar-magazine.com/ask-the...ers-of-ufology

I wanted to ask you something in private.

=============
    Also, assuming that a UFO has an active "phasing field" around it, and assuming that the occupants of said craft aren't experiencing 1:1 time inside and outside the bubble. (time differentials)

Do any actual UFO cases indicate that the lights intensify upon it moving. Or shift in color when moving?

I've seen some videos online about the alleged TR3b sightings (and man there is a lot of them) and something I am noticing is that they become brighter seconds before moving in the videos.

I was wondering if that is a hoax or if it's a real observed phenomenon?
    Last edited by Fore; 08-30-2021 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I'm going to point out an opportunity for all of you, keep the following diagram in mind, perhaps open next to the above video.
    _EYE_POSITION.gif
    Now, using that, listen to what they say in the interviews and where their recall eye movement is going. It's actually rather fun, but it also works very well because we have talking heads
    You'll, over time, see their recall method for memories and what they are about to potentially reference as they speak.
    Now, use that as training and remember it, you may need it in the future, and it could potentially save your life.
    Will that work for something like this? I wonder how much of this is real in the physical sense, and not an interpretation of our mind of non physical events. So for example the lizard eyes in the video, (I have seen that btw, it's astonishing), can a biological eye really morph? Or is this the DMT in our brain showing us the non physical things that we need to see? If that is the case, which brain will recall it?
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 08-30-2021 at 11:11 AM.