Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New whistleblower US Navy processed 1000's UFO Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Amazing stuff. They've got to get a more indepth interview with him.
    The 150 species in a manual, the Aurora the 'Blue Cube' and his credentials make him one of the most important whistleblowers in recent years.
    Okay, what am I missing here, in the intelligence circles the ‘Blue Cube’ or better known as ‘1003’ (one double O 3) or simply the ‘Cube’ we were referring to a building located within the Onizuka Air Force Station just outside of Sunnyvale, California better known as the ‘Stick’

Lt Gen John Sheridan is still hush hush about what went on in this building.

I am pretty sure it was torn down in 2010 or 2011?

What do you guys mean when you mention the ‘Blue Cube’?
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

The whistleblower worked at Moffet Airfield, he went inside the Blue Cube a couple of times a girl friend of his was working for Lockheed back engineering tech and mentioned to him it was monitoring everything in the skies, including UFOs going at 15,000 miles an hour doing 45 degree turns. He managed linger long enough watching the screen for 20mins and saw about three ET craft travelling over 10,000 per hour making turns we could not accomplish in man made craft.

Sounds like the same building to me . . .

Moffett Federal Airfield (IATA: NUQ, ICAO: KNUQ, FAA LID: NUQ), also known as Moffett Field, is a joint civil-military airport located in an unincorporated part of Santa Clara County between southern Mountain View and northern Sunnyvale, California, USA. On November 10, 2014, NASA announced that it would be leasing the airfield to Google for 60 years.[1]

More here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moffett_Federal_Airfield

I'm finding Google mixed up in things more and more these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    That's very kind of you to write calikid; truth be told, I was a bit angry with myself later for my reaction and more importantly, for not allowing him to unburden himself and perhaps even acting as though I didn't believe him. Truth be told, I did almost the same thing with Charles Hall a few weeks ago. There he was all by himself after the lecture, standing three feet in front of me and he'd said that not only was he happy to answer any questions, but that he liked doing it and yet I walked right by him without saying a word.

My head was swimming from his lecture; my 35 mile (or so) drive home seemed to take about five minutes and I barely slept that night. I can't help but feel there is a deeply sinister aspect to the secrecy that surrounds this phenomenon and that if I was somehow given the opportunity to learn even half of the truth I might go right off the 'deep end'.
    I have questions, and I fully understand this isn't the thread for it.

But there are many rumors and I'd love to pick your brain to see if there is any truth behind some ruminations I have heard stated from long ago.

Since this is a Navy thread about released UFO files, I'd like to ask you specifically about your experience in the Navy and the surrounding period of time.

----------------------

There was talk one time between ET's when answering a question of mine that had to do with with what I'd consider some kind of penetration testing. The idea was truncated during exposition by another ET so I didn't get the full context. But enough to get the gist.

I wanted to ask, by any chance, do you "feel" it is (at all) common that people would walk up to you (or other friends) in a regular setting (such as a bar, on the street or outside of your job) and try to strike up conversations about topics you knew of but were unable to respond to?

I don't mean people you know, I mean people who come out of the blue and later disappear and you never see them again.

----------------------

The other question, I assume in your experience at the navy where you worked at your posts, you had assigned schedules and meetings. But did you at any time (especially inside high security zones) ever notice any in-congruent <cough> passing of time?

For example, if you went into a building, command room, briefing room (or whatever)....did you ever notice any irregularities with the passage of time or other odd sensations? (slight tremors/vibrations/strangeness OR color shifts OR any other kind of anomalous passages of time)?

---------------------

You once mentioned in your writings that you witnessed a module/container staffed by people, a container or module that you hadn't noticed previously and weren't sure when it was situated there.

Could you be a bit more specific?

You didn't describe the vehicle you were on (a Navy ship?) nor if the module was installed while out at sea or if it was already installed while docked at some port.

--------------------

Finally, have you ever heard any rumors of security areas that appear to intermittently vanish the next day? Or of people who have commented to you as having been at their routine and are (abnormally) surprised by the passage of time while on duty?

(Sort of like someone commenting to you that they looked down at their wrist watch and it was 2am and then they experience 30 minutes of normal activity. Then noticed that it is something like noon time after they leave their post. Feeling that there was some kind of discrepancy in time frames.)

That sort of thing or anything like it.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-20-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    @Longeyes and EPO333

Thx Guys

Yep, it was the Navy Air and the Air Force joint exercise. After the Challenger blew up the Air Force renamed itself after the American-Japanese Hero Ellison Shoji Onizuka the American astronaut from Kealakekua, Hawaii who was actually the first of Japanese ancestry to reach outer space on the space shuttle Discovery. He died on the Challenger in 1986.

Same Place...

On January 26, 1994, Sunnyvale Air Force Station was renamed Onizuka Air Force Station in honor of Lt Col Ellison Onizuka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellison_Onizuka
    Last edited by atmjjc; 03-20-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have questions, and I fully understand this isn't the thread for it.

But there are many rumors and I'd love to pick your brain to see if there is any truth behind some ruminations I have heard stated from long ago.

Since this is a Navy thread about released UFO files, I'd like to ask you specifically about your experience in the Navy and the surrounding period of time.

----------------------

There was talk one time between ET's when answering a question of mine that had to do with with what I'd consider some kind of penetration testing. The idea was truncated during exposition by another ET so I didn't get the full context. But enough to get the gist.

I wanted to ask, by any chance, do you "feel" it is (at all) common that people would walk up to you (or other friends) in a regular setting (such as a bar, on the street or outside of your job) and try to strike up conversations about topics you knew of but were unable to respond to?

I don't mean people you know, I mean people who come out of the blue and later disappear and you never see them again.

----------------------

The other question, I assume in your experience at the navy where you worked at your posts, you had assigned schedules and meetings. But did you at any time (especially inside high security zones) ever notice any in-congruent <cough> passing of time?

For example, if you went into a building, command room, briefing room (or whatever)....did you ever notice any irregularities with the passage of time or other odd sensations? (slight tremors/vibrations/strangeness OR color shifts OR any other kind of anomalous passages of time)?

---------------------

You once mentioned in your writings that you witnessed a module/container staffed by people, a container or module that you hadn't noticed previously and weren't sure when it was situated there.

Could you be a bit more specific?

You didn't describe the vehicle you were on (a Navy ship?) nor if the module was installed while out at sea or if it was already installed while docked at some port.

--------------------

Finally, have you ever heard any rumors of security areas that appear to intermittently vanish the next day? Or of people who have commented to you as having been at their routine and are (abnormally) surprised by the passage of time while on duty?

(Sort of like someone commenting to you that they looked down at their wrist watch and it was 2am and then they experience 30 minutes of normal activity. Then noticed that it is something like noon time after they leave their post. Feeling that there was some kind of discrepancy in time frames.)

That sort of thing or anything like it.
    Hello Fore: First, my apologies for not responding to your earlier queries regarding the scenarios; I only saw them today after reading atmjjc's, Longeyes & EPO33's posts on Moffet's history and then remembering and reviewing my post on USNAVCOMMSTAPHIL (which also had a highly-advanced USAF radar tracking element). An unintended rudeness on my part.

I do not recall anyone asking me questions on topics I couldn't respond to (i.e., classified) and we had standing orders to report that if it happened and we would because sometimes it was the Navy's own operatives who would "try" you, and not reporting was a violation.

I laughed aloud regarding the passage of time question only because of what my answer will be:

Oh yes indeed time passes of a bizarre nature occurred. It happened during war games exercises at sea due to prolonged sleep deprivation. The evil bastards kept us awake for almost four days and nights straight and we started having blackouts. To add to the misery, bombs would be repeatedly thrown over the side (like a small depth charge), that rocked the ship, throwing us about, when it exploded underwater simulating missile strikes. Our work required us to constantly time log in and out bound traffic and I distinctly recall glancing at my watch to log the time, then doing so again just a moment later realizing a quarter of an hour or more had passed. It continued even after returning to port as I was driving home I'd blackout at red lights and awaken to the sound of blaring horns after the light turned green.

Regarding the "spooks" that manned the container-like, autonomous communications center:

It was onboard the USS Dubuque (LPD-8), an "Amphibious Landing Dock" ship which doubled as the Task Group Commanding Officer's flagship. The 'container' was placed on the starboard side of the O-4 (4th deck above the mid-deck), aft of the signal bridge.

IIRC, this occurred in late '85 or early '86 and I believe it was in Sasebo, Japan which makes it all the more strange. I lived in Sasebo and was totally familiar with the Japanese shipyard personnel as I was also the Japanese interpreter for the ship, translating (verbally) the repair and construction orders and usually had direct knowledge of, and was part of, if not directly in charge of, all repairs and modifications to ANY comm gear on the ship involving antennas.

Sasebo was a joint USN / JNSDF base and didn't have direct access to our more sophisticated comm gear, usually that had to be brought in from Yokosuka or even Honolulu which made this installation all the more strange. It seemed to happen in an instant, and even our top technician (called a "Lead Technical Controller") who "ruled" over every single communications component as the final authority, was not even informed. It just (seemed to) appear one day, it went out to sea with us (near N. Korea IIRC) and then one day....gone as if it had never been there.

I've written about seeing that Intel report on the JASDF UFO encounter but not how I got access to it. I had absolutely no business seeing it and I never should have as it didn't even go through our comm center. It went through the "spooks" center!

Other than the mess deck, berthing & bathrooms those "spooks" (we didn't know what to call them, usually you referred to a fellow sailor who's name you didn't know by his "rating" (job) which is indicated as an icon on a Navy uniform. These guys didn't have that or their names stenciled like we did, and we knew they were Intel so we called them "spooks") also used our "document destruction room".

The DDR was really a bathroom (head) in the back section of the O-3 level that housed a huge, industrial paper shredder that turned paper into powder that was then poured into an industrial-strength, salt-water garbage disposer that turned it into a sludge that was pumped over the side. The paper was designed to dissolve in salt water anyway but the Navy never took chances.

We had scheduled times to use the DDR and so did the "spooks". I don't know if we were early or they were late but we ended up being in their together - for just a moment - and it happened.

I've talked about the two-man integrity policy which meant two guys present at all times while in possession of classified material. This meant that since there was just two of us (non-spooks) we had to remain together. Usually, before the policy was in place, one guy ran the shredder while the other guy brought in the "burn bags" to be destroyed. Remaining together meant carrying as much as possible in one trip (it was a pain to go back and forth up several decks), so we loaded up on all we could carry, filling our arms to the point of dropping some of them and kicking them like a soccer balls down the passage to the DDR.

The DDR had a self-closing, spring-arm hatch that had to be hit like a battering-ram to open. I lunged at it, arms filled with burn bags, and rammed it open with my shoulder while flinging the burn bags from my arms into the room my counterpart doing the same a moment later, when we noticed the "spooks" were still inside the DDR staring incredulously at us obviously wanting us out. We gathered our bags and stepped out into the passage waiting for them to finish.

When they left, we went back to it. It's a crummy job as paper dust is flying, the shredder is as loud as a jet engine (requiring goggles and protective ear muffs), and the object is to finish as fast as possible.

The one stupid thing the Navy did (maybe still does), in Communications security is use the exact, same, red-diagonally striped "burn bag" for ALL departments. That means the "official use only" traffic that has no (real) classification is loaded in the same looking bag as the Top Secrets awaiting destruction.

Somehow, either myself, or my counterpart (must have) grabbed one of the "spooks" bags!! I started loading one of the "canary" rolls into the shredder and noticed it had stamps and code designations I'd never seen. The Intel report on the JASDF UFO encounter was included.

Talk about dumb / bad luck!

Normally a highly-classified message required its destruction to be witnessed and logged but that (generally speaking) was for the official, routed copy(ies). The duplicate carbon or, in this case, canary carbon was still on the roll. We required that to be cut-out after receiving a TS message but apparently, the "spooks" did not. It's even possible that they figured it out later but didn't say anything as we would all have been strung up.

I'm guessing the above has little or no intrinsic value to the discussion but hopefully it at least has some entertainment value.
    Last edited by Wansen; 03-21-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Talk about dumb / bad luck!

Normally a highly-classified message required its destruction to be witnessed and logged but that (generally speaking) was for the official, routed copy(ies). The duplicate carbon or, in this case, canary carbon was still on the roll. We required that to be cut-out after receiving a TS message but apparently, the "spooks" did not. It's even possible that they figured it out later but didn't say anything as we would all have been strung up.

I'm guessing the above has little or no intrinsic value to the discussion but hopefully it at least has some entertainment value.
    I listened to the audio mentioned a page earlier. While nothing new (to me) seemed to be discussed, the man seemed to volunteer information about processes (even if decades old).

I realize that people are usually relaxed in their roles, but I wonder why people operate the way they do.

==========

ET's are usually alot more strict and taught that you rarely repeat anything unless it is someone your supposed to talk with. While the man in the audio was helpful in detailing the procedures and processes of events surrounding his experience. I am somewhat shocked that you guys talk about these things so openly.

Now I am not knocking you or that guy (because I really appreciate the level of details and candor) but I wonder if that is the norm? Or perhaps the ET I knew are more like the intelligence guys you described. Paranoid and always keeping tabs on everything. They (ET) usually are almost always censoring any details and force oneself to go over details hours or days in advance with their pre-cognition of entire conversations, or go over all specifics before it can be made into some kind of format.

(One reason why I don't talk over the phone or live in person about the topic.)

Even without their immediate oversight I am still so accustomed to it after all these years that more than 50% of what I actually want to say I automatically self-censor. If I don't, chest pains automatically begin...and somehow someone assigned to monitoring gets ahold of you anywhere from 6 minutes to several days later.

-------------------
    So when you guys talk about procedures and things like how you destroy documents (even if it has been improved by now in the decades since) it is kind of shocking from my perspective that you'd divulge that. If I were the guy in the audio I would have lied and substituted information when he was asked about what the room visually looks like. Actually I am half-hoping he actually did.

-------------------

So while I am a little shocked at the details and the readiness to discuss things with details, I have to ask, isn't someone going to contact you or something to "correct" your behavior. (even if it is insignificant details in comparison to everything else)

I feel like a rat who has been overly-traumatized by comparison. Even after all the time that has passed its like a reflex of days gone by.

I guess it is nice to be so relaxed about the past. I thank you for all the details you offer in response to my questions. Please don't be offended, it is just someone being surprised at how well you are treated. (odd comments, I admit)
    Last edited by Fore; 03-21-2016 at 03:35 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I listened to the audio mentioned a page earlier. While nothing new (to me) seemed to be discussed, the man seemed to volunteer information about processes (even if decades old).

I realize that people are usually relaxed in their roles, but I wonder why people operate the way they do.

==========

ET's are usually alot more strict and taught that you rarely repeat anything unless it is someone your supposed to talk with. While the man in the audio was helpful in detailing the procedures and processes of events surrounding his experience. I am somewhat shocked that you guys talk about these things so openly?

-------------------
    So when you guys talk about procedures and things like how you destroy documents (even if it has been improved by now in the decades since) it is kind of shocking from my perspective that you'd divulge that. If I were the guy in the audio I would have lied and substituted information when he was asked about what the room visually looks like. Actually I am half-hoping he actually did.

-------------------

So while I am a little shocked at the details and the readiness to discuss things with details, I have to ask, isn't someone going to contact you or something to "correct" your behavior. (even if it is insignificant details in comparison to everything else)

I feel like a rat who has been overly-traumatized by comparison. Even after all the time that has passed its like a reflex of days gone by.

I guess it is nice to be so relaxed about the past. I thank you for all the details you offer in response to my questions. Please don't be offended, it is just someone being surprised at how well you are treated. (odd comments, I admit)
    Perhaps I went into too much detail but I didn't divulge anything currently classified.

My oath of secrecy has expired - and I suspect the NAS RM's has as well.

The USS Dubuque was melted down years ago; I believe there is another new one with the same name.

Our Task Group Commander was cashiered in disgrace in an infamous incident involving cannibalism (a movie was made about it)...https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...7,186773&hl=en

The incident in the DDR is impossible to prove...

(Perhaps I'm just an attention-seeking prevaricator?)

I doubt they'll bother to 'correct' me.

That's very kind of you to write calikid; truth be told, I was a bit angry with myself later for my reaction and more importantly, for not allowing him to unburden himself and perhaps even acting as though I didn't believe him. Truth be told, I did almost the same thing with Charles Hall a few weeks ago. There he was all by himself after the lecture, standing three feet in front of me and he'd said that not only was he happy to answer any questions, but that he liked doing it and yet I walked right by him without saying a word.

My head was swimming from his lecture; my 35 mile (or so) drive home seemed to take about five minutes and I barely slept that night. I can't help but feel there is a deeply sinister aspect to the secrecy that surrounds this phenomenon and that if I was somehow given the opportunity to learn even half of the truth I might go right off the 'deep end'.

Sorry on my delayed response Wansen wrt your reply to my previous post here... Have been busy. Anyway,I second on what calkid was saying...
    I'm the same way when first presented with new and completely mind boggling information. I need time to absorb the shock of it before I can start processing it to come up with any questions that I have about it.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Perhaps I went into too much detail but I didn't divulge anything currently classified.

My oath of secrecy has expired - and I suspect the NAS RM's has as well.

The USS Dubuque was melted down years ago; I believe there is another new one with the same name.

Our Task Group Commander was cashiered in disgrace in an infamous incident involving cannibalism (a movie was made about it)...https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...7,186773&hl=en

The incident in the DDR is impossible to prove...

(Perhaps I'm just an attention-seeking prevaricator?)

I doubt they'll bother to 'correct' me.
    Fore and Wansen,

Fore, I can totally relate and understand what you are saying about your old habbits dying hard and that the conditioning that happened in your life stands as a self reminder for your self imposed auto-correction at times given the nature of what has happened to you. It's definitely a process to over come if you "choose" to do so but like an imprint it is hard to erase unless you habbitually make an effort to correct yourself when those "self correcting" methods arise in you consciously. I still have them myself to a certain extent in regards to the rigid ways I was brought up. I haven't totally discarded it but I don't let it be overbearing in my life anymore.

Wansen, I agree. They won't correct your oath of secrecy has expired but the oath to protect and serve your country does not. Some times both clash and unfortunately the former supersedes your oath to protect and serve your country. The only time I think they would correct you if the nature of what you are talking even after the oath and paper work has expired directly puts what they are doing in jeopardy of being exposed, outed, or made known to those of which they deem should not have access to such information, technology or whereabouts. This would probably cover all the super, super secretive stuff that we only hear slivers about and often fight amongst ourselves about the veracity of the information.

Edward