Page 226 of 271 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    *chuckles* Well, that order turned up. About 10% shy of what it should be, so the items that sold out completely were SPAM (still got corned beef fine,) canned sweetcorn, canned mushrooms(!), canned soup ravioli with tomato and beef, bulk porridge oats, white rice but not brown. All the good stuff, or at least what I consider is good, came through fine. I'll be investigating the store tomorrow for some items I wanted to add later, when they restocked.

On the fruit front, at least I have piles of wild grape vines growing around the property. Everyone thinks they are vile, but I find the strong taste much better.
    Sounds like some real Koala-ty merchandise.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

So, 5 cases now. Case 4 went to a tool concert, so I suspect the cat is out of the bag as far as containment is concerned. I'm preparing on-site systems for lockdown and working from home. The biggest problem is that we are now in Autumn, and as time goes on the ability for the virus to spread is going to get easier for it, which is opposite to what is currently happening with the Northern hemisphere entering spring now/soonish. If I manage to catch it I'll let you know as soon as possible, no guarantees I'll survive.

Hopefully you should be okay Ponti, unless you have underlying health issues it can be mild. Many people haven't even noticed that they've had it, which is obviously good and bad.
    Same thing here in the UK no toilet roll and no anti bacterial gel anywhere to be found. People buying a few more cans and stocking up on rice but food supplies still fine.

Italians who bought up early should be able to ride this out to a point. Their death rate has gone exponential by the looks of things, is doubling every 48 hours now.

Now, onto the worldwide stock markets, they are being driven by sentiment and fear. As a result the markets are going down, quickly. Furthermore, OPEC and Russia appear to have entered a production war. With the Corona virus depressing demand due to shutdown factories, the price of oil has fallen significantly. However, there is more at play there, by continuing to produce oil in this climate both OPEC and Russia can keep the price depressed. If this is maintained, then all US oil shale producers will go bankrupt shortly; only months at best.

So, a comment by the adviser to Fore was that when the Share-markets fell past a certain point, they would never recover. I suspect we are not that far away from that happening. By reckoning on the dates concerned, I believe Fore probably circled back from about 2021 or 2023, either way, the States was done; and probably everywhere else.

Blog Entries
    There is a new Corona Virus thread.
    Perhaps we can take this discussion to the new thread.

Thanks
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Abilities are turning on forcibly, stability is good. It seems that I'm being looked in on much more than normal, have noticed some pretty hard tones, which haven't happened in a while. As far as I can tell I'm being prepped, some of the effects appear to be quite forcible, including an element of control. Whoever is in charge of my case is taking a firmer hand. I am under the impression a visit is likely.

My field has adjusted in the last couple of days, it's closer to what it's like when "they" are actually around. Given this is the case, they must be running some kind of ground operation right now; which, given current events, is not entirely insensible.
    In terms of the outbreak situation and spiralling US/China relations, I don't think we're too far off from the mega bad; the weather is pretty hellish for many, and will get worse, plus it's likely there will be a second wave of lockdowns. If shooting starts, then it's probably the War of Contracts.

Probably aliens soon, that's all I can say; within 2 to 3 years? (could be this year if it really hits the fan.)
    For those who stockpiled and got equipment, add more if you can, and be prepared to go nomad.

Past few days the field has been odd, noticing much more 2-way work going on (Right Hemisphere, forward half and side. Otherwise it's overall top centre.) Noticeably different approach compared to usual, very refined and far more broad. Given we've also suddenly entered lockdown again, I suspect they're prepping me. Been ordering lots more gear during the past month too, usually only do that when I need it; it's a weird thing, I buy things, and then end up needing them later.

What reads are you getting on future events Pontificator? I have the impression the next 3 months are crucial.
    The Trump/Biden result will be an obvious tipping point for the whole of humanity, things are poised at a very delicate point. A chance for a better world on one track or colossal environmental damage and upheaval on the other.

The reads I'm getting is that time is very, very short. However, that is likely to be my time, not the future in general.
    I've been picking up very strange things lately.
    As an example, this happened yesterday evening, after returning home very late from work; which is very thankless these days.
    I sensed a presence approaching, from due north, as though something arrived wearing a sheet. A sheet of lightweight material (perhaps the same one) seemed to settle upon my exterior structures. I sensed two legs descending nearby, standing near me, but it was as though I were a shrub, and the being (whatever it was) had covered me in a sheet of woven material, which seemed silky. I was under the impression the being concerned had flown. The being had an ethereal sense, and is what I would connect with a "professional" entity, not something which is physical and utilising magic or psychic abilities as we know them. At the level which I sense this, I'm basically an inanimate entity, and I'm under the impression I'm in a fixed position; it's probably not a bush, but it just seems like it from my point of view.

Personally, I haven't enough information on said entity type to classify them properly; and speculating is not helpful, as it can be misleading.

The impression of being a plant dug up and placed in a plantpot, or field, started many, many years ago. This is the third time I've had feedback from that level.
    1) I felt as though my consciousness/head-field, had been dug up, then placed into another position, where it settled (2010/12?)
    2) I gave permission for a Guardian angel [I assumed to be present, had not confirmed] to shout at me, to relieve it's frustration with me, the result was like a strong wind going through a bush (mid 2010's+.)
    3) The new account, yesterday.

In terms of what I think is going down, geopolitically the Chinese are being surrounded, and their country is undergoing a serious natural disaster (flooding.) There is an extreme risk of famine. From my point of view on the US, they are destabilising, and will likely feel bold enough to take the Chinese on during this moment of weakness. The Chinese will likely go to war over resources, or as a distraction for the populace. Their bullying of nations, and that fishing fleet they have out there, are turning many nations against them.

Food shortages worldwide are certain (due to SARS-COV2 measures interfering with normal harvests and the movement of people working in the agricultural industry), ensure you have your rations stocked, and plenty of tinned food. Assume you will have no electricity source. This is all a good idea anyway, as it means you are ready for an Earthquake or other natural disaster.
    At this juncture, assume you may have only 2 years to live at most, very, very, very bad things are likely to happen. However, always display a sense of normality, and keep paying into your pension plan etc. The best disguise is the one where you look normal. No guarantees on it all being that fast, but we're in the timeframe +/- 2 years for when Fore seemed to go back. Exactly what happens after that is anyone's guess, but it can't be good.