Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Neuru, Hope you enjoy. It will interesting to get your opinions.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Hi, I am Solflickan and can not post in the Serpo thread because it has been locked in a fit of childishness by the staff.

So to answer your question in that thread, Dragonfire, I care about Serpo and where the Serpo thread is posted because I don't like lies, liars, hoaxes and hoaxers, and I do not like anyone promoting lies, liars, hoaxes and hoaxers.

And the thread is still in "Best Evidence" subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Hi, I am Solflickan and can not post in the Serpo thread because it has been locked in a fit of childishness by the staff.

So to answer your question in that thread, Dragonfire, I care about Serpo and where the Serpo thread is posted because I don't like lies, liars, hoaxes and hoaxers, and I do not like anyone promoting lies, liars, hoaxes and hoaxers.

Thread reopened for the next thirty minutes so that we can all listen to you drone on.

"Best Evidence" Could mean Pro, Could mean Con. So put this one up to Best Evidence - Hoax.

Feel Better

Sorry didn't notice it was locked. By the way welcome.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thread reopened for the next thirty minutes so that we can all listen to you drone on.
    Hahaha, childish much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    "Best Evidence" Could mean Pro, Could mean Con. So put this one up to Best Evidence - Hoax.

Feel Better

Sorry didn't notice it was locked. By the way welcome.
    Thanks for the welcome, but I suspect my stay here will be short lived. I am sure there are a couple of staff members reaching for the ban hammer as we speak.

Thanks for the welcome, but I suspect my stay here will be short lived. I am sure there are a couple of staff members reaching for the ban hammer as we speak.
    People ban themselves.

I always said it was a story. Fun one too. We reached the end and put the book back. Now it's for someone else to read. Books sit on shelves. Libraries remain open. It's the way it is. Why deny someone else the fun?

From forum to forum it has been labeled a hoax. Let other readers enjoy the fantasy.

It's not for us to make the decision for others. Some will get it some won't.
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 01-13-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post

From forum to forum it has been labeled a hoax. Let other readers enjoy the fantasy.
    A fantacy in the "Best Evidence" forum? I doubt any library would organize their book that way, but I guess this forum is kind of a bizarro world.

Nonsense. You were perfect!