Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Try and find some evidence would be my best bet. We can speculate til the end of time.
    I'm sure I've heard both arguments about Carter.
    I'm not sure if Bush Jnr was my son I'd tell him, he's not really that bright is he?
    Personable but a bit of a loose cannon. Wasn't he just a puppet steered by Bush Snr and his old guard.
    Bush Sr. has criticism for Cheney, Rumsfeld and Jr. in his latest biography.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/opinio...eney-rumsfeld/

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Try and find some evidence would be my best bet. We can speculate til the end of time.
    I'm sure I've heard both arguments about Carter.
    I'm not sure if Bush Jnr was my son I'd tell him, he's not really that bright is he?
    Personable but a bit of a loose cannon. Wasn't he just a puppet steered by Bush Snr and his old guard.
    When it comes to Bush jr, many say that he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer and this was reflected by his "shoot-em-up" plain-speaking Texan way of talking which served him well when communicating to voters with the mentality of people under the age of 12. But it was his injection of biblical references and his own personal "born-again" testimony that appealed to the religious right that got him into office. In short, I think Bush jr was a lot smarter than he was letting on and at the end of the day, even though Cheney was there at his side constantly while in office, I think Bush' decisions on any truly important matters, were his own and not anybody else's.

The buck stops with the President, He alone was responsible for the poor decisions coming out of the oval office during his presidency. Bush Sr. is trying to deflect that fact by pointing fingers as Cheney and Rumsfeld as the real culprits on why things went so wrong. In his mind he's thinking that that will take the load off of Jeb Bush's current run for office... in some way. But it's a desperate maneuver that's already back-firing on them.
    Last edited by A99; 11-08-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    As I see it Carter was seen sobbing at his desk because his worldview had to change. As a Christian fundamentalist (Baptist) he had been taught the word of God was always true and a cornerstone of one's belief system. The Bible was part and parcel to that belief. If Carter could no longer reconsile that as truth having absolute it would shake such a person to their very core. (This was the cornerstone of the Robertson, Battile and Brookings reports as well.)
    Your comment reflects the general sentiment on the Carter "sobbing at his desk" story but my question is, what was in that information that they gave to him on UFOs/Aliens that would cause a religious person to find it threatening to their core religious beliefs to the extent that they would have a emotional break-down about it?

I'm trying to brain-storm on that one. Could it be that our visitors said that they are our real creator and that humanity was created in a test-tube or something along those lines? That "God" is not a supernatural being with the white beard sitting on a throne in heaven but is instead a bunch insectoid alien's from Orion who seeded our planet eon's ago.

But let's say, for example, that Carter's information stated that aliens are the ones who are really running the show. That they are the ones our gov'ts answer to and they are our controllers. Yet, information like that would not necessarily have an effect on a person's core religious belief's, would it?
    Last edited by A99; 11-08-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    When it comes to Bush jr, many say that he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer and this was reflected by his "shoot-em-up" plain-speaking Texan way of talking which served him well when communicating to voters with the mentality of people under the age of 12. But it was his injection of biblical references and his own personal "born-again" testimony that appealed to the religious right that got him into office. In short, I think Bush jr was a lot smarter than he was letting on and at the end of the day, even though Cheney was there at his side constantly while in office, I think Bush' decisions on any truly important matters, were his own and not anybody else's.

The buck stops with the President, He alone was responsible for the poor decisions coming out of the oval office during his presidency. Bush Sr. is trying to deflect that fact by pointing fingers as Cheney and Rumsfeld as the real culprits on why things went so wrong. In his mind he's thinking that that will take the load off of Jeb Bush's current run for office... in some way. But it's a desperate maneuver that's already back-firing on them.
    I think it was a combination of both. No man is an island we all rely on the people around us. He made some poor decisions and must have been influenced by Cheney and Rumsfeld. Cheney started waterboarding, lied repeatedly to go to war with Iraq, made $44 million with Halliburton. He got the powers to spy on his own people and keep it after the war. Seems like he should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Blog Entries
    Ok, so we can surmise that whom ever is let in on the loop, they are nevertheless warned that if they share whatever information has been given to them on Ufos and aliens, that they would be killed including their family members and close friends. So that alone would be enough for someone like Carter to end up sobbing at his desk after getting whatever information they've shared with him at that point.
    I've never heard of a government NDA with a death clause. The Usual agreements I've heard described threaten stiff fines & incarceration as penalties. With some kind of expiration date, like 50 years.
    Reminds me of the story line for that old TV show "The Prisoner". I am not a number!

I suppose if you could spin the revelation as some form of treason, the death penalty might apply. But I'd like to think if a citizen was involved (as opposed to a foreign agent), that some form of due process would be observed.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

It seems like with the private citizen, they take it on a case-by-case basis. Anyone whom they think has the potential to become overly obstreperous when he/she is reigned in and forced to live under new rules and restrictions is simply eliminated. Like Marilyn Monroe, for example.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Your comment reflects the general sentiment on the Carter "sobbing at his desk" story but my question is, what was in that information that they gave to him on UFOs/Aliens that would cause a religious person to find it threatening to their core religious beliefs to the extent that they would have a emotional break-down about it?
    Good points made.

Speaking from a point of reference, I don't personally have any real issue with there being ET life and being religious. The religious views on ET life is only difficult if a particular believer has views which are formed in a specific set of criteria. It depends (assuming that was the issue) on how you believe things are set up above and below.

If you assume (which is not said in a Bible by the way) that man is the only life form created, then a person would easily shatter when seeing their first ET with the main premise being that the ET is an original life form from a distant ecosystem. If someone religious instead adheres to the idea that we may not be (and it is specifically alluded/announced plainly in the Bible) the only life form ever created. Then the appearance of that ET or information claiming the existence of ET has no earth shaking or shattering consequences.

Unfortunately, the common myth/misinterpretation perpetuated is that the Bible claims we are the only life that exists. Yet even in Genesis it talks about a second line of "seed" from some other creature that created trouble for humanity in its early days. Further down the chapters it also talks about spiritual lifeforms whom plant their seeds in human females (as referenced earlier) and creates hybrid offspring which is 1) denounced by the Creator 2) rejected as a valid lifeform 3) excluded from any future after death 4) Sentences the offspring and their creators of these combinations to various "bad ends".

In effect, if you really read the Bible, there isn't too much trouble assuming there are other adjacent life forms. Both physical and metaphysical.

So if Carter broke because of his misunderstandings (assuming that was it) then he simply misunderstands his own religious beliefs. (Apparently?)
    -------------------

The next issue is what is "that ET" in reality?

Same as before, the hybrids offspring of yester-years (as recounted in the Bible) was much of the same activity and notions as those being practiced by some of the ETs in our modern era. Again, reading that carefully, anyone would then connect that these hitherto....poorly identified...."ETs" have been collared as ongoing parties with a prior history as described in the Bible.

Again, if properly taken into context Carter as a man of Faith would again not be shattered by the revelation. What would (I imagine) probably shatter him and any other person of this particular faith is coming upon knowledge that there are treaties and shared activities with these particular ET parties.

That would probably be a major blow to anyones faith in humanity. As then, Carter, being the President, would assuredly be the figurehead of an alleged activity that violates the pretense of his own faith. Assuming of course, that these ET he is informed of, would be of the type that engages actively to create hybridized offspring.

-----------------

Anyway, food for thought.

I'm trying to brain-storm on that one. Could it be that our visitors said that they are our real creator and that humanity was created in a test-tube or something along those lines? That "God" is not a supernatural being with the white beard sitting on a throne in heaven but is instead a bunch insectoid alien's from Orion who seeded our planet eon's ago.

But let's say, for example, that Carter's information stated that aliens are the ones who are really running the show. That they are the ones our gov'ts answer to and they are our controllers. Yet, information like that would not necessarily have an effect on a person's core religious belief's, would it?
    It probably would, much more than the fact that the paper in front of him states aliens are real.

For a religious person of a Christian faith to gain office and be a figure head of a presidency that (in any capacity) gives aid to potential enemies of God....would probably be pretty earth shattering.

But then again, that is all speculation on my part.

------------------------

What I assume/infer from assessing the Bible and the trajectories laid out therein. There should be a solid inference in prophecy that at least some people in power do "give aid" (or eventually will) to parties who's activities put them at odds with God.

If they believe that an ET party rendered life on this planet or gave humanity it's form. Then they are part and parcel of the same package and will no doubt abide by such a narrative. If the ET's instigate a belief system (based on a false premise and data) then no doubt some of the people in power have already bitten deeply into the forbidden cookie-cutter narrative.

I have little doubt that some in key positions have already seen the trojan horse narrative (ahem "the disclosure"?) and take it as a real history of mankind. I am pretty sure those ET parties also have plenty of "evidence" that they will eventually cite to support their falsifications.

But that is just my obligatory "opinion".
    Last edited by Fore; 11-09-2015 at 03:45 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Steve Bassett came over to the UK last week this is a resulting article in the UK press.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...ns-visit-Earth

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama 'on brink of revealing intelligent aliens visit Earth'
    PRESIDENT Barack Obama will reveal to the world intelligent aliens exist and have visited Earth before the end of his final term, according to a US lobbyist....

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Update5-29-17.htm

Steve Bassett has been to Russia....

Stephen Bassett, executive director of PRG International, spent the week of May 3 to May 10 in Moscow taking meetings and giving an interview regarding the extraterrestrial presence issue, the politics of Disclosure and the truth embargo.

During the interview, which will be broadcast in Russian in August, Bassett discussed various considerations that might prompt Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the first formal acknowledgment by a head of state regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. PRG believes this may be the first time anyone has made this argument on Russian media inside or outside Russia.

In addition to the interview Bassett took meetings with a number of groups addressing the extraterrestrial phenomena issues in Russia. These groups included a number of former Soviet and Russian military and agency officials. There has always been a considerable, open engagement of extraterrestrial related phenomena within Russia and the Soviet Union by the public and the government.

Asked why he made the Moscow trip, Basset stated, "Since 1945 the United States and the Soviet Union/Russia have spent in excess of $40 trillion (in 2016 dollars) contesting over political and economic ideologies, fighting proxy wars around the world and building the most dangerous threat to the human race ever conceived. Drawing upon the current proposed U.S. budget, the combined expenditures over the next ten years will be around $7.5 trillion dollars."...

Last edited by CasperParks; 05-30-2017 at 04:18 AM.