Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

I've tried to find the part in the hearing where Steve Allen of Stephenville, Tx is being questioned. I can't seem to locate it.
    Has anyone spotted it ?

The Dolan whistleblower interview was well done. He did not lead the gentleman and allowed him to say what HE wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I've tried to find the part in the hearing where Steve Allen of Stephenville, Tx is being questioned. I can't seem to locate it.
    Has anyone spotted it ?
    Yep found it last day May 3rd Part 1B approx 39mins in.

Gotta say what a fantastic job Steven Bassett did last week really was very well organised. Getting an article in the New York Time was brilliant. Hope this gains momentum.

All parts are now up on Youtube for anyone who has not seen them or been able watch.

I can't find the part where Jesse Marcel Jnr handed out something to the panel. What was it?

Article and video interviews with some of the panel...

Former congress members impressed with UFO testimony
    http://www.openminds.tv/former-congr...estimony-1006/
    Last edited by Longeyes; 05-07-2013 at 05:29 PM.

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans' Testimony is the "Smoking Gun"
    Article by Robert Hastings on nukes and bit on CHD

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/05/07/540...#storylink=cpy

Thank you Longeyes, much appreciated.

The Stephenville sightings are spoken of far less than Phoenix and Rendlesham, yet I believe they are a critical piece of the puzzle and Steve Allen is an excellent witness. He's never wavered in his report and is a very good observer. We are fortunate to have numerous professional observers here and rancher and sheet metal worker, Ricky Sorrels, proved to be an excellent observer.

I hope more is done with this experience to dig in to how it fits in to these multiple large experiences. One of the details I did not know about was how the craft stopped over a football field, halting the high school game as the entire stadium looked up and viewed it.
    Very difficult to discount that.

Forwarded to The OutPost Forum by Robert Morningstar:

Sen Mike Gravel - UFOs Disabling Our Nuclear Missiles

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013/05/ufos-disabling-nuclear-missiles-former.html

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans’ Testimony is the “Smoking Gun” Confirming a U.S. Government Cover-up

In an interview with ABC News/Yahoo! News last Friday, former U.S. Senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska) said statements by U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officers—regarding mysterious aerial objects interfering with the functionality of American ICBMs—make clear that top government officials are lying to the public when they claim to have no knowledge of national security-related UFO incidents.
    Gravel first gained national recognition in 1971, by placing the still-classified Pentagon Papers—which documented U.S. government malfeasance during the Vietnam War—into the public record.

The latest testimony—about UFOs knocking ICBMs offline—was heard by Senator Gravel and five other former members of congress at the “Citizen Hearing on Disclosure” organized by Stephen Bassett at the National Press Club last week.

Hastings has interviewed over 140 U.S. military veterans regarding their involvement in nukes-related UFO incidents over the years. His summary of their tape recorded accounts may be found in UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, which is available at his website, www.ufohastings.com, for $23.95. (Scalpers resell it at Amazon for $85 and up.)

“An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes,” Hastings says.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ufos-disabling-nuclear-missiles-former-senator-says-veterans-testimony-is-the-smoking-gun-confirming-a-us-government-cover-up-206400531.html

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Forwarded to The OutPost Forum by Robert Morningstar:

Sen Mike Gravel - UFOs Disabling Our Nuclear Missiles

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2013/05/ufos-disabling-nuclear-missiles-former.html

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles: Former Senator Says Veterans’ Testimony is the “Smoking Gun” Confirming a U.S. Government Cover-up

In an interview with ABC News/Yahoo! News last Friday, former U.S. Senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska) said statements by U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officers—regarding mysterious aerial objects interfering with the functionality of American ICBMs—make clear that top government officials are lying to the public when they claim to have no knowledge of national security-related UFO incidents.
    Gravel first gained national recognition in 1971, by placing the still-classified Pentagon Papers—which documented U.S. government malfeasance during the Vietnam War—into the public record.

The latest testimony—about UFOs knocking ICBMs offline—was heard by Senator Gravel and five other former members of congress at the “Citizen Hearing on Disclosure” organized by Stephen Bassett at the National Press Club last week.

Hastings has interviewed over 140 U.S. military veterans regarding their involvement in nukes-related UFO incidents over the years. His summary of their tape recorded accounts may be found in UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, which is available at his website, www.ufohastings.com, for $23.95. (Scalpers resell it at Amazon for $85 and up.)

“An advanced, outside third party has been tampering with American and Russian nukes,” Hastings says.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ufos-disabling-nuclear-missiles-former-senator-says-veterans-testimony-is-the-smoking-gun-confirming-a-us-government-cover-up-206400531.html
    I have a vague memory of that from back-in-the-day.

Finally a bit of recognition in the British Press on the CHD kinda fair follow up article Raf Sanchez in the Telegraph

Money and Britons join US quest for truth about UFOs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...bout-UFOs.html

In a conference room two blocks from the White House former members of Congress are being shown photographs of chopped-up cows. Specifically, cows that have been chopped up and had their organs removed by alien visitors to planet Earth.

After a handful of slides, Lynn Woolsey, an ex-congresswoman from California, tilts her head and asks the panel of witnesses in front of her to explain one more time why our extraterrestrial visitors are so interested in bits of bovine. "It's a genetic harvest," comes the patient reply.

The exchange is a fairly typical moment in the course of the five-day Citizen Hearing on Disclosure (CHD), a mock-congressional committee intended to expose the US government's attempt to cover-up its knowledge of UFOs.

But while the claims are familiar - bright lights in the sky, bunkers in the desert, and conspiracy in the White House - the project's scale and ambition is new. Funded with $1.1 million from a Canadian donor, the CHD hired six former politicians to participate in the elaborately-staged hearings in front of banks of television cameras and more than 40 witnesses.

And its end goal? "I would like to see the President of the United States come out one day and say my fellow Americans we are not alone in the universe and we have visitors now," says Stephen Bassett, an organiser who has spent a decade mulling the idea....

Rest of the article on the Telegraph site