Thread: David Noble USOs during Operation Dominic 1962

David Noble USOs during Operation Dominic 1962

Great witness to USO events during the 1962 nuclear tests.
    Matches up unerringly well with Tom De Longe’s Starfish Prime story were they downed a UFO
    Noble thinks the CIA modified the USS Finch before it left Pearl Harbour with advanced electronics could be radar not sure. That a craft was downed during Op Dominic where exactly like Op Starfish Prime they were exploding nukes in space. He may well be a witness to those events

From you tube:
    This is the incredible, new story of David Noble who served on the USS Finch and later the USS Nimitz from 1960-80. While onboard the Finch in 1962, he was ordered on deck to observe a huge, cigar-shaped craft come near his ship and crash into the water during one of the nuclear weapons test in 1962 as part of Operation Dominic. He later encountered the diver who was sent down to investigate and actually touched the submerged object. The diver said he saw moving humanoid shadows inside the 200-yard long vehicle. (All images are in the public domain.)
    Last edited by calikid; 12-26-2018 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Remove YouTu.BE link, replaced with embedded video.

Blog Entries
    Nice interview.
    I can sympathize with the diver who refused to go back into the water a second time.
    Amazing story.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Nice interview.
    I can sympathize with the diver who refused to go back into the water a second time.
    Amazing story.
    Hopefully they will record the second part tonight. Was interested in how he said there was a lot of weird paranormal stuff that happened after the encounters. Matches TDL fictional ‘Sekret Machines’ accounts of the human triangle pilots and witnesses like Kevin Day was on the USS Nimitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hopefully they will record the second part tonight. Was interested in how he said there was a lot of weird paranormal stuff that happened after the encounters. Matches TDL fictional ‘Sekret Machines’ accounts of the human triangle pilots and witnesses like Kevin Day was on the USS Nimitz.
    Just finished listening. Probably just the tip of an iceberg as to what has been going on over the decades.

I'm looking forword to his next interview.

Part 2 is up...
    Last edited by calikid; 12-26-2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Remove YouTu.BE link, replaced with embedded video

Blog Entries
    A few of the revelation in part 2, MUCH beyond being simply a passive witness to ET craft while aboard USS ship.

Nightmares of gray appendages coming through the ship's walls.

Later, MIB encounters during road trip to SF (saved him from harm?).

Trying to quantify: ET controllers/Guardian Angels, life long pairing?

He worked as a Painter/illustrator for an Admiral. He produced uncanny illustrations of futuristic space hardware, he had no prior knowledge.

Witness to Vandenburg launch/Captured ET on film (aka The Big Sur incident. But unfortunately film was confiscated).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Sounds very interesting. I need to add this to my “need to watch when I have the time” list!

The more he talked the more dubious I think he sounded.
    The mysterious 'Ben' did he have real name? His ET handler? The interviewer never pressed him on details that might have clarified stuff.
    Dave rambled and drifted here and there which made it real hard to follow.
    The time he was on the Nimitz; when they were photographing the 'bogeys' for instance... where did they send this stuff to? What exactly did they photograph? It was all very unspecific, vague, was he in charge or that intel group? or just involved? At one pt sure he said he was in charge then mentions someone senior to him. It was interesting but a bad interview.

His artwork's pretty good.
    https://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=73650

His own art webpage
    http://www.memorysealace.com/

More revelations. Couple in particular he says his friend Frank who served with him on the USS Finch that in the 1950's

@ 18'30 "They told me(Frank) that we had already put satellites up there with radar systems with my microwave systems to not
    to distract but to target to target the UFOs "

And that the that certain picket ships were equipped with radar that could take UFOs down. From Frank's shipmate on the USS Finch Mr X
    @44'39" "Different picking ships out there that they were being referred to as Hunter Strike Force Radar UFO Hunter or Bogey Hunter Strike Force"

This is all, what he calls scuttlebutt. ie 2nd hand 3rd Hand gossip.

But I think it's quite sensible that as soon as possible after Roswell they put up satellites to monitor what was coming in from space, they accidentally had found out the some type of radar affected the craft and they used it to try to bring some down.