Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiki leaks Podesta / Tom de Longe

TTSA put up a FAQ on CRADA. Hopefully we may get to see some results?

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/crada-faq

...Q: Will To The Stars Academy’s relationship with the U.S. Government and the military on its R&D efforts create greater transparency around the findings of the research?

A: From To The Stars Academy’s perspective, this relationship signals unprecedented transparency and willingness to engage in the topic from a scientific perspective, while bridging the expertise from private and government sectors.

To The Stars Academy has been transparent and vocal since its inception about the fact that a cooperative relationship with both the U.S. Government and private industry is essential to the success and forward movement of its steadfast mission. As a technology leader, the U.S. Government can provide exceptional resources to accelerate testing and analysis that otherwise would be cost-prohibitive to a start-up the size of To The Stars Academy.

The U.S. Army's positive response to the high-profile nature of this agreement and To The Stars Academy’s mutual approval to publicly release the details of the CRADA displays the willingness and desire to be transparent with the public. This follows suit with the various public statements that To The Stars Academy’s partners within the U.S. Government have released in the past 24 months, after To The Stars Academy kicked off its educational efforts on behalf of its public benefit mission.

To The Stars Academy’s efforts also include documenting its work on History's TV series Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation, which is currently being broadcast around the world, with plans to go more in-depth on the subject matter in season two.....

Latest announcement from TTSA

TTSA's Chief Content Officer Kari DeLonge and National Policy Advisor Chris Mellon helped ring the opening bell at Nasdaq in NYC this week for the inaugural aerospace ETF fund which supports space companies such as Virgin Galactic, among others.

More info on the EFT UFO fund here:
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ad...etf-2019-11-07

Trump pushing for his Space force and TTSA at the opening of a Space EFT? Is TTSA going to get a massive government contract? Or float? Somethings happening behind the scenes

It was TTSA shareholders meeting yesterday and on the grapevine I can tell you not that new info seemed to come out
    Apparently the ADAM project is delivering and there will be a few scientific discoveries announced this year.
    There is going to be another series of ‘Unidentified’
    TDL’s various other projects Poet Anderson Sekret Machines Tv series etc are progressing slowly
    The Vault is going to get a push.
    Semi-van Hal TDL and Mizer now directors

Danny Silva has put up the audio
    https://silvarecord.com/2020/02/01/a...-meeting-2020/
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-01-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Season2 of "Unidentified" will be provide any new videos?
    I've heard rumors of additional "Tic-Tac" UFO footage.
    Or will it just be a rehash of the first season.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Investor calls and ufo disclosure are about as far apart as you can get. I don't know how anyone can expect anything from TTSA, being listed as an entertainment company, and providing said entertainment without providing anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khaan View Post
    Investor calls and ufo disclosure are about as far apart as you can get. I don't know how anyone can expect anything from TTSA, being listed as an entertainment company, and providing said entertainment without providing anything new.
    Really name someone else who is doing more at the moment?
    I mean things are going slowly very slowly but they are delivering.

Post on TTSA facebook page. IMO Mizer seems a great choice for director he's a Buddhist practitioner and been meditating for over 30yrs, something I thought they definitely needed, a lot of the answers lie in Tibetan Buddhism

"We have about 20 different material samples and we are starting to investigate their properties. They function in different ways and we are doing a lot of scientific research to understand how the energy shifts based on different things that the metals encounter." - TTSA Advisor Chris Mizer recently shared about TTSA's upcoming material research plans on a recent episode of The Big Idea Podcast hosted by Ed Clay:

Great article on Popular mechanics a yrs worth of research has apparently gone into it - Fantastic piece of work

The government can’t keep its story straight about its involvement with UFO research. After a yearlong investigation, we bust open the files, break through the noise, and reveal the definitive, staggering truth.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...investigation/

OK, I read the whole report and pages 9-30 of Dr. Greene's report. much to say about this.

Also found this!

I'll have more to say when time is on my side!

Hi Epo where is the report? Downloadable somewhere?