Page 219 of 271 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Just placing my thoughts here, based on current information to hand, written in past tense based on prior learned information.

During the early portion of the 21st century, growing discontent with increasingly erratic weather patterns resulted in political chaos. The two sides concerned in each case and nation wished for action, one for action by addressing the problem, the other by ensuring their economies would survive at "any" cost. This schizophrenic approach ultimately resulted in the election of demagogues, where they would attempt to address the problems of the populace through piecemeal adjustments which would never be enough to address the underlying problems causing the disintegration of civilization. To the background of an ever increasingly unstable climate, this resulted in an economic war that would culminate in a physical confrontation between the major powers of the era, and their vassal states. At a later point in time, this would become known as "the war of contracts", an artificially created situation that would allow the entrance of third-parties. The result of that time is still undefined.

2020, 2022, 2025. If you're not prepared before 2020, you'll never be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    At a later point in time, this would become known as "the war of contracts", an artificially created situation that would allow the entrance of third-parties. The result of that time is still undefined.

2020, 2022, 2025. If you're not prepared before 2020, you'll never be prepared.
    Do you think the timeline has shifted over the past 5 years? A lot of what was foretold, in terms of end game scenarios, would fit nicely had we continued on an Obama -> Hillary globalist trajectory. Something along the lines of this graphic:

Remember too that the Clintons were friendly to the UFO research community:

Mrs. Clinton has vowed that barring any threats to national security, she would open up government files on the subject, a shift from President Obama, who typically dismisses the topic as a joke. Her position has elated U.F.O. enthusiasts, who have declared Mrs. Clinton the first “E.T. candidate.”

“Hillary has embraced this issue with an absolutely unprecedented level of interest in American politics,” said Joseph G. Buchman, who has spent decades calling for government transparency about extraterrestrials.

Source: Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files:
    Likewise John Podesta:

John Podesta’s obsession with alien encounters and government disclosure is no secret.[...]

“As this year of 2016 went forward. We all expected that this headline that we’ve been waiting for that is going to break,” she said. “John Podesta was trying to get ready to open up [the fact] that we’re not alone in the universe.”

“All of that crashed when a different person became president of the United States,” Howe said.

Source: John Podesta Stars in “Documentary” Suggesting Clinton Lost Because of Aliens
    Ah so evil swooped in and stopped the good guys from releasing the truth. I'd buy that if these "good guys" weren't associated with rumors of human trafficking, murder, fraud, and satanic hobbies like spirit cooking. But that's no surprise considering who their alien benefactors are, the ones orchestrating a false disclosure agenda since the 1960s that was in full swing by 2008.

Then there's this:

(Source: Has E.T. Gone Home?)

Sightings peaked in 2014 and then massively dropped off. Maybe there's an ordinary explanation for that, but to me it looks like the plug being pulled on viral marketing by UFOs. Why? Is 2014-2015 when things shifted, when the events of late 2016 became probable enough that they saw the writing on the wall and cut their losses? If so, then that means their "ground game" has lost its momentum and that suggests their human proxies (political puppets) are in peril. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

I think Syria and North Korea should have been easy flash points for nuclear WWIII by now, but that hasn't happened. Time will tell if/when/how a War of Contracts will occur. Plus there are factors that politics can't control, like climate and solar/cosmic catastrophes that would change things overnight. All it takes is one big volcano to cause mass famine, political unrest, regime changes, fanaticism, desperation, and nuclear conflagration.
    Last edited by montalk; 08-29-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post

I think Syria and North Korea should have been easy flash points for nuclear WWIII by now, but that hasn't happened. Time will tell if/when/how a War of Contracts will occur. Plus there are factors that politics can't control, like climate and solar/cosmic catastrophes that would change things overnight. All it takes is one big volcano to cause mass famine, political unrest, regime changes, fanaticism, desperation, and nuclear conflagration.
    I agree that any if the events above take place or ramp up more than they are already going on, it could be TSHTF for America.

If the supply chain is interrupted by one or more of these events, the bigger cities will surely be ruled or taken over by the Gangs roving around lawlessly for food, wealth, guns and their own sick fun. That's JMO.

Do you think the timeline has shifted over the past 5 years? A lot of what was foretold, in terms of end game scenarios, would fit nicely had we continued on an Obama -> Hillary globalist trajectory. Something along the lines of this graphic:

With the timeline, I suspect that regardless of what happens before the main event, the main event will still happen. The only thing of significance is who will be around afterward, and that has more bearing on the final results; this appears to the greater area of concern for other entities in the leadup to the main event. Keep in mind that Fore mentioned that the NWO scenario would be a big thing, but never actually successful. I suspect, however, that is more likely a later scenario (either post-event, or just before the event).

Note I don't specify the event, I'm aware that something happens, it causes massive devastation, and the period afterward is a time of weakness for Humanity.

Remember too that the Clintons were friendly to the UFO research community:
    Likewise John Podesta:
    Ah so evil swooped in and stopped the good guys from releasing the truth. I'd buy that if these "good guys" weren't associated with rumors of human trafficking, murder, fraud, and satanic hobbies like spirit cooking. But that's no surprise considering who their alien benefactors are, the ones orchestrating a false disclosure agenda since the 1960s that was in full swing by 2008.

I'm personally very cynical of the US government in general, looking at what they do instead of what they say. In general, it is likely that she was simply saying what she needed to say in order to attract more votes; regardless of who they came from, as long as they were not universally reviled.

Then there's this:
    (Source: Has E.T. Gone Home?)

Sightings peaked in 2014 and then massively dropped off. Maybe there's an ordinary explanation for that, but to me it looks like the plug being pulled on viral marketing by UFOs. Why? Is 2014-2015 when things shifted, when the events of late 2016 became probable enough that they saw the writing on the wall and cut their losses? If so, then that means their "ground game" has lost its momentum and that suggests their human proxies (political puppets) are in peril. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Equipment movement, relocation, and preparation. The level has now dropped to stable in anticipation of the main event and remains fairly high compared to prior decades. To put it in perspective, a being that has contacted me before contacted me around April of this year. It is a being that has always been concerned about my status as single... it contacted me, with a somewhat amazed/surprised state, to inform me that my girlfriend was going to have a girl... that I don't have a girlfriend and most certainly haven't impregnated anyone is beside the point. The fact is, it wouldn't go out of its way to inform me unless something was going to happen.

Check out the Idlib province Chemical incident when it happens, it's staged, and it is a spark point. If that doesn't happen, then we'll have the meteors to worry about instead, although I'm not 100% sure when that hits, could be a few years, could be well after other environmental disasters have been. I'm no prophet, just aware of things down the pipeline; this is a highly unstable period of time, lots of governments are teetering on the edge.

@epo333 Scary how fragile our society is. Seems like the minimum effort, lowest cost, short-term profit approach to everything has created a systemic lack of preparedness, backups, redundancies.

People have had it too good for too long: Carington Event (solar) was 1859, Year Without Summer (volcanic) was 1816. Only gov/mil with inside knowledge and the "lunatic" fringe are doing any serious prepping for the inevitable.

I'm a big proponent of people being informed and prepared. The good shouldn't have to die young.

Equipment movement, relocation, and preparation. The level has now dropped to stable in anticipation of the main event and remains fairly high compared to prior decades.
    Great point. That was my initial impression of what was behind the drop in activity. Well, looks like no matter how things go in the near future, in the long term it would all funnel through the same wood chipper then.

To put it in perspective, a being that has contacted me before contacted me around April of this year. It is a being that has always been concerned about my status as single... it contacted me, with a somewhat amazed/surprised state, to inform me that my girlfriend was going to have a girl... that I don't have a girlfriend and most certainly haven't impregnated anyone is beside the point. The fact is, it wouldn't go out of its way to inform me unless something was going to happen.
    Was this being referring to a current "space girlfriend" (sorry I don't know the proper term) only known during abduction/contacts, or someone you have yet to meet here in your regular life? If the latter then I guess that implies things stay stable enough for at least a year or two if such a thing is going to happen.

Was this being referring to a current "space girlfriend" (sorry I don't know the proper term) only known during abduction/contacts, or someone you have yet to meet here in your regular life? If the latter then I guess that implies things stay stable enough for at least a year or two if such a thing is going to happen.
    I honestly don't know, each time something turned up it was more interested in working on me as a subject, such as the one I call "the vet". There have been about three other oddities that simply turned up and looked, but didn't seem to do anything I remember. "The vet", from each incident, was concerning itself with checking over my physical status, judging from what it was doing, and working on psychic structures in the skull. That particular being was simply a grey (although it is definitely eye-white in colour, I can't say I've seen one that was actually grey. I have seen one that was proper ebony black though, although the eyes were quite different.)

There was a being, however, that was interested in training "today we are going to do some dangerous things with a spear." I bought the spear kit afterward when I went looking for it, the Zubin Axe Multitool Staff. The implications there would suggest I need it for later on.

For the most part, however, they have a pretty good handle on ensuring I don't recall much. Which may be a good thing, I still remember the time I was hiding under my bed covers when "The Vet" turned up (feel free to laugh, I was pretty pathetic when that went down), it had very long fingers that went down to the wrist, no palm, with joints on them that looked quite similar to segments on a piece of bamboo. However, it was seriously strong, when I went limp it simply picked me up as though I weighed nothing at all and checked my teeth, some hidden opening in the forehead (which was really strange) and various points on my back. Fortunately, I couldn't see anything at the time, but that was very weird. That was the time when it informed me, concerned, "You do not have a companion." (I was actually under the impression it briefly looked, which means it had not checked ahead of time who it was dealing with, which also suggests that was its first visit.) It popped over a couple of times after that, and sorted me out very quickly in terms of preventing decent recall. That period of time was pretty odd, lots of things came around for a look (even a blasted hammerhead one, but because they effectively stop time from a psychological perspective, I only saw it by checking the afterimage of when it put me back; finding yourself sitting in bed after a bright green flash is usually a good indicator something has gone down, plus that imprints on the retina for a short period of time.)

I note that a climate shift is definitely underway, so we're likely not far off from the superstorm period. Based on what Fore said, this would be a two-year cycle. So, 2019, 2021, 2023 etc.
    I'm basing this on the cyclone hitting Thailand outside of the monsoon season, and this:
    "Out-of-season tropical formation is FAR more unusual in the eastern Pacific than in the Atlantic. No tropical system has ever been recorded prior to May in the eastern Pacific (since records began in 1949). @NHC_Pacific giving 50/50 odds of a January first."
    From: https://twitter.com/MichaelRLowry/st...39699261706240
    Overall, these are indicators that a tipping point has been reached, so my expectation is that things will go downhill in the near future. I would recommend that you don't live near the sea, a river, or a body of water if you have the choice to do so.

On the other side of the coin, better filming is offering us a more spectacular view of meteor incidents like this: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109...-bay-of-plenty
    We are currently in a period of various showers that normally occur, with far more cameras to capture these events. The sky is not falling, yet.

Blog Entries
    I've noticed that earthquakes, some strong, seems to follow violent weather. Have you seen any confirmation of this?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I note that a climate shift is definitely underway, so we're likely not far off from the superstorm period. Based on what Fore said, this would be a two-year cycle. So, 2019, 2021, 2023 etc.
    I'm basing this on the cyclone hitting Thailand outside of the monsoon season, and this:
    [FONT="]"Out-of-season tropical formation is FAR more unusual in the eastern Pacific than in the Atlantic. No tropical system has ever been recorded prior to May in the eastern Pacific (since records began in 1949). [/FONT]@NHC_Pacific giving 50/50 odds of a January first."
    From: https://twitter.com/MichaelRLowry/st...39699261706240
    Overall, these are indicators that a tipping point has been reached, so my expectation is that things will go downhill in the near future. I would recommend that you don't live near the sea, a river, or a body of water if you have the choice to do so.

On the other side of the coin, better filming is offering us a more spectacular view of meteor incidents like this: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109...-bay-of-plenty
    We are currently in a period of various showers that normally occur, with far more cameras to capture these events. The sky is not falling, yet.
    All I can say is 2018 has been one of the wettest years I seen here in Up-State New York in the 40yrs I have lived here. November had 5 dry days and Oct had about 6 dry days. Crappy spring and summer too actually.

So far, December and into January, we have been above average temps . . . just not normal for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I've noticed that earthquakes, some strong, seems to follow violent weather. Have you seen any confirmation of this?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    I cannot confirm from my end, but I can confirm that the weather has been getting much more violent over the past several years. In my case, it is simply the wind, every three or so months a new stronger storm passes through and brings down the weakest trees. It's actually reaching the point that any tree that had something to come down (limbs/branches) has now lost it, and that entire trees now fall over when their time is up. Generalised building damage is also gradually getting worse around the country, based on the stories from people who are discovering that their windows are cracking with the strain. However, given my proximity to the ring of fire, I am expecting a subduction zone induced earthquake to take-out most of the infrastructure to the east and south of me. Should that destabilise the dormant volcano in Lake Taupo, then you'll know it's happened when you hear the explosion in the US and the skies worldwide turn to night for 4 days.

Also, note this is happening: https://news.slashdot.org/story/19/0...research-finds
    As a calculation, the warming effect of the CO2 being dumped into the ocean has now reached the point that the heat energy is equivalent to the two nukes detonated in Japan happening every second. Acidification via transformation into carbonic acid (H20 + CO2 = H2CO3) aside; almost everything in the oceans will die if that isn't stopped.

All that heat leads to an interesting effect, which is that the total energy required by the weather system for "interesting effects" is given a leg-up. Storms last longer because they start from a better base, and are supported by it for longer. Storms receive the same amount of energy they normally do, but they start at a higher level. For those of you who look at the hurricanes hitting Florida, you can put a category 10 storm from the past next to a category 10 storm of today, and note the recent one appears 3-4x larger; because it is.

Right now, the situation is this, it's simply going to get very bad. If there is an all-stop and massive effort put into stopping this, then the Human race can stop it from getting worse about 25 years from now. Those 25 years are going to be hell as matters run their course. However, if things keep going the way they are, then things will be bought to a stop because the storms and weather effects will be so bad that the Human race will lose the ability to maintain civilization. Eventually, matters will calm-down, and the survivors left to rebuild from the rubble will have very interesting stories to tell their children. You can expect that whoever rebuilds from that is going to make absolutely sure that they don't repeat the mistake the ancients made; if they have that opportunity. I also expect such a group of people to become extremely religious after that.