Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

We'll have to wait and see but Canterbury seems like it would be something ISIS would target. It's in Kent co. too. Thanks for mentioning that.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Predictions 2016:

1) US elections will be messy.
    2) UFO / Alien Disclosure - not expecting it for 2016 but it is getting nearer.
    3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East.
    4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related.
    5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country.
    6) Focus on "random acts of kindness".
    7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office.
    8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen.
    9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition.
    10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety.

Hi Casper, Please allow me to jump on your disclosure prediction and add my 2 cents worth. I agree with you, I think they'll begin with small, as in microscopic life forms. This may be in order to expand people's consciousness and redirect their attention/fear factor re: the Middle East. I also think they want to begin to encourage off planet habitation due to over population and war. So, maybe your #2 prediction should have been # 1

Happy New Year folks. Whatever happens, the Outpost will be here to vent in 2016 !

I'm here! And Happy New Years to everyone too. Good to know that we can vent here. Thus far... Munich, GE turns out to be the one up next on the terrorist front. I'm EST so it's only going on 8pm now but let me say this... never has there been a New Year's like this one. This wait and see game is unsettling to say the least. So far they've been able to nab potential perpetrators and it seems like they've been very, very lucky so far... maybe even too lucky but more on that later. Fingers crossed.... seriously and wondering what's coming up next.
    Last edited by A99; 01-01-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    We'll have to wait and see but Canterbury seems like it would be something ISIS would target. It's in Kent co. too. Thanks for mentioning that.
    By some weird synchronicity, or maybe not, depending how you look at it, plastered all over the news yesterday and today was the news about the mayor of Rochester, New York canceling their New Years fireworks celebration due to the following:

"Federal officials in Rochester, New York, have arrested and charged a local man who was allegedly plotting a New Year's Eve machete attack on diners at a local restaurant in the name of ISIS."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...achete-n488526

Anyway, Rochester NY is named after Rochester, Kent, UK.
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows//blo...tish-namesakes

As it turns out, only two cities ended up canceling their New Year's celebrations on New Years Eve day, one was Munich, GE and the other was Rochester NY. Both due to a possible ISIS attack.

note: Two days ago I posted an inner eye vision that I had that was a response for a question I had about what city/region/country is being targeted for an attack by ISIS in Europe. The answer I got was Kent and its theme was British. I then posted that inner eye vision in this thread (2 days ago).

Last edited by A99; 01-01-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    By some weird synchronicity, or maybe not, depending how you look at it, plastered all over the news yesterday and today was the news about the mayor of Rochester, New York canceling their New Years fireworks celebration due to the following:

"Federal officials in Rochester, New York, have arrested and charged a local man who was allegedly plotting a New Year's Eve machete attack on diners at a local restaurant in the name of ISIS."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...achete-n488526

Anyway, Rochester NY is named after Rochester, Kent, UK.
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows//blo...tish-namesakes

As it turns out, only two cities ended up canceling their New Year's celebrations on New Years Eve day, one was Munich, GE and the other was Rochester NY. Both due to a possible ISIS attack.

note: Two days ago I posted an inner eye vision that I had that was a response for a question I had about what city/region/country is being targeted for an attack by ISIS in Europe. The answer I got was Kent and its theme was British. I then posted that inner eye vision in this thread (2 days ago).

Brussels, too, cancelled its NYE fireworks: http://abcnews.go.com/International/...hreat-36014699
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks, I didn't know that but of course it make sense.

I had that inner eye vision on the same day but after what happened in Brussels. I didn't know what happened there though until I looked at the news later in the day after I posted that vision here.
    Last edited by A99; 01-01-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Brussels, too, cancelled its NYE fireworks: http://abcnews.go.com/International/...hreat-36014699
    Dubai doesn't cancel for anything. They went on with their fireworks while a luxury high rise hotel burned.
    http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworl...231-story.html

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I thought that was amazing because for all they knew at the time, any number of fatalities could have been occurring simultaneously in that fire while their New Year's fireworks celebration was in process. I think it's really, really creepy that they didn't cancel that show.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Had it been a terror attack, they would not have had the police and security personnel to be effective at containing the situation as they were spread out dealing with the fireworks. Another thing too is Dubai may build some cool looking building but one reporter pointed out the kickbacks and poor building practices ongoing in the ME. I think I'd feel safer in a tent. Better still, I'll stay home. Really a stunning lack of thinking to go on with the fireworks.