Page 1 of 271 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

What we think we know so far

Right, there is a lot of material to cover, would this section structure look about right to you Fore?

1) Fundamental aspects of "The Influence" and it's effects in the physical universe.
    2) The physical universe as one dimensional aspect of "The Influence"
    3) Systems used to enter influence space from "outside" the universe [Translation Gates]
    4) The "Self->Higher Mind->Filter->Spiritual Body->Body/Lower Mind" System
    5) Non-Physical entities in the above systems.
    6) Physical entities in the above systems.
    7) Artificial Entities.
    8) Psychic Powers and Higher Order Entities on classifying such abilities as "Magic" [defined here as the manipulation of reality through supernatural means, which the usage of the influence would be.]
    9) Reclassification of some ET's as Technologically advanced Magicians?

Interaction.jpgInterconnect_Phased_Mod.jpgPlacements.jpg
    This should be familiar to some people. Now I currently seem to be unable to edit my posts in this thread, I will need that to be able to tidy things up as we go. Unfortunately the Open Minds forum is gone so I'll be using whatever backed-up material that is available.

The above images concern the nature of reality [an imprecise understanding] as regards the effects of "The Influence" over the self. as this thread goes on these images will be described in more detail, including how it appears to work. Be aware that while we will be discussing paranormal abilities and psychic powers, they are firmly viewed as magic by any Angel that was asked to comment [read, research, understand, but don't do. A single human with such powers is used by others more skilled, and that is essentially why it is "bad" per say.]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Be aware that while we will be discussing paranormal abilities and psychic powers, they are firmly viewed as magic by any Angel that was asked to comment [read, research, understand, but don't do. A single human with such powers is used by others more skilled, and that is essentially why it is "bad" per say.]
    Hi pontificator. I'm glad you decided to post this at the OutPost.

Could you go into this further, please? I've been working on mine (casually) for over 40 years and have never experienced a "no" from my Guardian Angels. Quite the opposite. In some case, I've felt that they wanted me to do more. Don't the angels you cite give protection (from evil)?
    Last edited by newyorklily; 01-12-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typo
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Pontificator, you need to point out that the information you are sharing here is Fore's and your point of view in terms of those topics discussed in this thread. To present such information as authoritative in ways beyond each of your personal experiences and insights (Fores and yours) is not the way you should be presenting this information.

The title of this thread should be "What Fore and I Think We Know So Far". That would be much more appropriate for those topics you are talking about in this thread ... IMHO.
    Last edited by A99; 01-12-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This said though, I'm glad you are presenting this information and it will be useful in comparative analysis with those versions of the same kind of material by other "experiencers" and contactee's to not only see the common thread running through all of them but also those differences too.

But no version is more authentic and correct than any other version of information like this unless one has evidential material available too to help back up the information and claims that they are publicly presenting in forums like this one.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    This said though, I'm glad you are presenting this information and it will be useful in comparative analysis with those versions of the same kind of material by other "experiencers" and contactee's to not only see the common thread running through all of them but also those differences too.

But no version is more authentic and correct than any other version of information like this unless one has evidential material available too to help back up the information and claims that they are publicly presenting in forums like this one.
    It is the full intention to gradually flesh this information out extensively over time with other peoples experiences and experimental data, and I am well aware that there are inconsistencies that were deliberately inserted into the working model by the entities concerned. The last thing that any of them wanted was a working HowTo manual wandering around on the net. Especially when it can be used to show a lot of what they do is largely an elaborate framework of lies [remember that, and never take anything at face value.]

One of the biggest problems at the moment is that there are a lot of non-scientifically described documents on the subject, mainly concentrating on mysticism as opposed to a nuts and bolts understanding of the material concerned. This creates problems as you can fully understand, as well as presenting a multitude of terms for the same things, each with a slightly different definition [if there is one.] Therefore the reason the thread is entitled "we" as opposed to simply "Fore and Me" is that I expect the material to become highly hybridised over time. However, I will look at enforcing a certain standard of required in-depth analysis to see how it augments and fits in with Fore's model [Which works quite well when put into practice in terms of terminology and observation. There are some bits missing though, and these need to be clarified.]

@NewYorkLily, you are correct in that they give protection from evil if you are deserving of such protection [they only operate with Gods permission, and he does say no or limits the scope of what they can do.] One of the interesting things is that each person has a purpose and path to follow, one which might not necessarily result in you making it out the other end. It is up to the individual to apply their discretionary faculties as to what is required of them, and remember that Judas had a set fate that was absolutely necessary as it effectively set the final stage [someone had to do it after all.]

In terms of magic I am using the Oxford definition, and that applies to psychic powers and other supernatural abilities. Be aware that granted powers from the Holy Spirit are a different kettle of fish, and follow a different rule-set as they are not 100% self generated and controlled [Self-generative abilities can be inherent, and effectively a natural feature when not utilized beyond their initial state. Training them separately, and having them augmented, usually leads to something else taking advantage of them which is why they are inherently bad at the current time. There are also issues where they can cause fundamental damage to reality, and that is definitely not good.]
    Last edited by pontificator; 01-13-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typos

Blog Entries
    I don't understand. Here you are saying that this is based on scientific principles and that you want to teach it in a "nust-and-bolts" manner and forego any mystical traditions.

One of the biggest problems at the moment is that there are a lot of non-scientifically described documents on the subject, mainly concentrating on mysticism as opposed to a nuts and bolts understanding of the material concerned. This creates problems as you can fully understand, as well as presenting a multitude of terms for the same things, each with a slightly different definition [if there is one.] Therefore the reason the thread is entitled "we" as opposed to simply "Fore and Me" is that I expect the material to become highly hybridised over time. However, I will look at enforcing a certain standard of required in-depth analysis to see how it augments and fits in with Fore's model [Which works quite well when put into practice in terms of terminology and observation. There are some bits missing though, and these need to be clarified.]
    But here you are saying that it is controlled and ruled by religous beliefs and faith. Religious beliefs vary from person to person whereas the scientific method is constant. It can't be both so, which is it?

@NewYorkLily, you are correct in that they give protection from evil if you are deserving of such protection [they only operate with Gods permission, and he does say no or limits the scope of what they can do.] One of the interesting things is that each person has a purpose and path to follow, one which might not necessarily result in you making it out the other end. It is up to the individual to apply their discretionary faculties as to what is required of them, and remember that Judas had a set fate that was absolutely necessary as it effectively set the final stage [someone had to do it after all.]

In terms of magic I am using the Oxford definition, and that applies to psychic powers and other supernatural abilities. Be aware that granted powers from the Holy Spirit are a different kettle of fish, and follow a different rule-set as they are not 100% self generated and controlled [Self-generative abilities can be inherent, and effectively a natural feature when not utilized beyond their initial state. Training them separately, and having them augmented, usually leads to something else taking advantage of them which is why they are inherently bad at the current time. There are also issues where they can cause fundamental damage to reality, and that is definitely not good.]
    I do not view God and angels the way you do therefore, I cannot agree with your method.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 01-13-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: grammar
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

What Fore and Pontificator Think They Know

It is the full intention to gradually flesh this information out extensively over time with other peoples experiences and experimental data,
    Hmmmm, no Pont, that would be a separate analysis that would also include Fore's contactee experiences and communications as well as a number of other experiencers and contactee communications. It would be a Fair and Balanced analysis and not one that is biased in any way to support those contentions made by one contactee and their astral "ET" sources who are communicating through them.

and I am well aware that there are inconsistencies that were deliberately inserted into the working model by the entities concerned.
    Inconsistencies were deliberately inserted into the... what?... working model, you say? Is this what Fore's guys are saying Pont? So because of that it's true and any contactee or experiencer whose communications do not say that are wrong Pont? Because only Fore's guys are the one who give out the correct info on things. No Pont... once again, you and Fore need to rename this thread from "What we think we know" to "What Fore and Pontificator Think They Know".

The last thing that any of them wanted was a working HowTo manual wandering around on the net.
    Once again,you're talking about what Fore and his astral ET guys are saying only yet you are being disingenuous by trying to come across like ALL Experiencers and Contactee Sources are saying the above and that is completely ludicrous because once again, that's only what Fore and his ETs are saying, not everybody else's.

will continue later....
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Good points A99,

Here's some questions Pontificator,

1 - Who's working model?
    2 - Who set it up?
    3 - Where did the original data come from to get it started?
    4 - Who is working with the model?

There are other questions, but for now these will do.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Thanks for putting all of that into a nutshell Dragonfire! You've just showed us why you're a super-mod here and why I am not.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi