Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury - Strange video.

Quote Originally Posted by mdonnall2002 View Post
    Nice post mdonnall. I am somewhat read on the recent research regarding a multitude of objects orbiting our sun. Some of them are larger than Earth. Hundreds of well defined large, Earth size planets have been discovered. There are likely millions of smaller artifacts, asteroids, protoplanets and the like. Using solar filters, some of the largest bodies appear to reflect the gleam of molten metal, having been drawn close enough to have their cores boiled to the surface. The large Euro telescope published some cool photos showing the shiny chrome balls like Christmas ornaments. Pretty awesome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    Nice post mdonnall. I am somewhat read on the recent research regarding a multitude of objects orbiting our sun. Some of them are larger than Earth. Hundreds of well defined large, Earth size planets have been discovered. There are likely millions of smaller artifacts, asteroids, protoplanets and the like. Using solar filters, some of the largest bodies appear to reflect the gleam of molten metal, having been drawn close enough to have their cores boiled to the surface. The large Euro telescope published some cool photos showing the shiny chrome balls like Christmas ornaments. Pretty awesome indeed.
    Fox News had ex-astronaut Tom Jones on to explain the object in the video. His claim is that this is just a lens flare/artifact. They showed a second video from the other satellite and it shows the flare in the same general location (in terms of its proximity) to Mercury but this view shows it on the outside (closer to Earth) of Mercury.

I'm not sure how two different cameras could have the same lens flare occur. It makes me wonder if these photos were actually taken at the same time. If not then they could be showing the object in some type of orbit around Mercury.

FWIW: Michael Salla just wrote an article on it.

Was a cloaked UFO mothership just revealed near Mercury?

One of NASA's two Stereo satellites monitoring solar activity captured film footage of what appears to be a huge cylindrical spaceship or UFO mothership, near Mercury on December 1. The spaceship briefly appears after being hit by a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) from the Sun. Images of the object reveal it to be cylindrical in shape. Comparison to nearby Mercury suggests it is very large, hundreds of miles long and probably a UFO mothership of some kind. If genuine, and not a photographic artifact as claimed by some scientists, this would not be the first time that a solar CME has revealed cloaked spaceships. Back in August 19, 2011, a CME revealed what appeared to be a tetrahedral energy shield around comet Elenin. For science writer, Richard Hoagland, this was evidence that Elenin was an artificially created object - a spaceship - whose orbit took it near Earth for a specific mission. Now a CME appears to have revealed the energy shield around another spaceship which is gigantic in size and cylindrical in shape. Is NASA's STEREO satellite film footage evidence of a CME revealing a giant cloaked spacecraft, or is it all just a photographic artifact? ...

More at: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-112.htm

Personally, I'm rather skeptical about there being motherships of that size in our solar system.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I would venture a guess that the solar flare excited some element cloud that caused a flare up from being excited from the solar flare. Just a laymens guess. I'm not an expert but it could be a possibility.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

I'm waiting for someone to say, "Swamp Gas".... oops, well that didn't take long.

My suspicions on these matters are usually wrong, but from my view, when that CME hit that object, I noticed it did it in waves. That tells me that this is indeed an object being bombarded by solar winds and not some trick to the eyes.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Short story: Image artifact.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/class...#FLYING_SAUCER

Or you could click this very good link with LOTS more info and pics, if you think NASA is just a bunch of lying scumbags:

http://pec.yuku.com/topic/401

But then again, it may be Blossom Goodchild's grand spaceship finally on it's way to Earth?
    Last edited by SolFlickan; 12-17-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to say, "Swamp Gas".... oops, well that didn't take long.

My suspicions on these matters are usually wrong, but from my view, when that CME hit that object, I noticed it did it in waves. That tells me that this is indeed an object being bombarded by solar winds and not some trick to the eyes.
    I did not say swamp gas nor am I an expert but just expressing my humble opinion as a laymen.

The Government can't even tell the truth about unemployment numbers and tax receipt projections. Why on Earth would we take their word on anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The Government can't even tell the truth about unemployment numbers and tax receipt projections. Why on Earth would we take their word on anything else?
    You hit the nail on the head with that one.