Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Serpo

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Well, I was going to read this but the page is acting up. Can't scroll the page at all. Maybe someone doesn't want us to read it..??? Humm??
    Looks like a long read to. I'm going to keep trying so Bug off NSA.... lol.
    I was able to scroll through it ok. Could be the number of people hitting the website.

A tremendous amount of corroborative information in this release. It's going to take more than just a few read throughs to get it all. Dozens of people are named for having first hand knowledge of the program(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I was able to scroll through it ok. Could be the number of people hitting the website.

A tremendous amount of corroborative information in this release. It's going to take more than just a few read throughs to get it all. Dozens of people are named for having first hand knowledge of the program(s).
    Whew!

You ain't kiddin' this is a HUGE release!

Wow
    Many names to check there fantastic

It did start working. Been reading for an hour or so. This is a big one. Great read..

Lots of great detail in this release. There are some details that beg further questions. Others confirm some suspicions I've had for a long time. Got the old gears turning like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Lots of great detail in this release. There are some details that beg further questions. Others confirm some suspicions I've had for a long time. Got the old gears turning like mad.
    Wow. Done. My eye's hurt... lol. Good details for sure Doc. You know, I don't see how the gov could ever come clean on this having covered this up for so long. It would take a president with a death wish to do it. How could people ever trust the gov again. Man, I need a break. Bout to go out for dinner in a bit, and hopefully to the "Red Planet Diner" here in town. I'm sure some of you should know that place. They have renamed it ET Encounters now though. And redid the UFO out front. Looks good and they have the best dam burgers and Onion Rings around.... Ummmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    For sure amazing details, I love the information about the "CR"(energy cube). Always enjoyed thinking about different forms of propulsion and uses of energy. Also the picture of the Papoose lake base, made me wana stare at the NV desert on Satellite map sites for bit.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Great detail

I can add one bit of verification on this, the source who helped me confirm Boyd Bushman's identity and credentials emailed me a few weeks ago mentioning one of the projects mentioned in the Serpo release.
    I have asked permission to share which one.
    He in the past produced photo of Boyd Bushman's awards and other info.
    It acts as a double confirmation for me.

I don't want to harp on but I have found a couple of other corresponding things with Boyd bushman' last recorded video ( transcription here)
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...hman-RIP/page2
    See where I've logged around 14mins 25 secs Boyd talks about his friend who knew the alien and how the alien came to him in visitation when he died. This corresponds to the #36 which states that the minder or companion of EBEN 1 got very close to him. Next layer on Boyd remarks how the Quartz like power source was 650 grams pretty damn close to the CR WHICH WAS 667 grams.
    Are both parts of both these disclosures true? They certainly have common elements.
    I think the sources are both genuine

OK, This is pretty sketchy...

Approximately 400 yards south of the TACAN site, Champ became alerted. Sgt Alexander observed two (2) "creatures" standing near a remote power station. Sgt Alexander yelled for the two (2) "creatures" to stand and raise their hands. Both creatures then moved towards Sgt Alexander. Sgt Alexander observed that one of the creatures was holding an object, which Sgt Alexander thought was a weapon. Sgt Alexander fired six (6) rounds from his military-issued Model 15, .38 caliber revolver. After firing the shots, Sgt Alexander returned to his vehicle and radioed Sgt Reid that he had fired at the creatures.
    So its quite understandable that the object the creature was holding was indeed a defensive weapon, as evidenced by Briggs and Hillsgeck, Both being in a daze.

Did Sgt Alexander miss he targets? (six rounds fired)

Did the creatures encounter the Dog (Champ)?
    Was champ on a leash, or released at the time?

The Model 15 .38 caliber was a popular sidearm for law enforcement and was the standard issue sidearm of the U.S. Air Force Police from 1962 until 1992 when it was replaced by the Beretta M9 pistol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_15

So it sounds like he missed, and the creatures just left in the craft.